- MIDNIGHT EDITION - Get the smoked look with the Midnight Edition LED turn signals. They look great with either clear or smoked lenses for maximum effect. Each Midnight Edition turn signal features 48 LEDs of bright, highly visible light; keeping you safer on the road! The perfect addition to help you see what you’ve been missing! Features include a full metal base, sheathed wiring harness and resin coated base for maximum durability and longevity. Plug and play, just like changing a light bulb!
- WHICH REAR TURN SIGNAL DO I NEED? - If you do have a rear center brake light, you will need this kit. Your stock turn signals should do just turn signals. If they do, you will need these turn signals. They are a single contact 1156 base. They are not compatible with motorcycles that have 1157 - double contact bases. If you do NOT have a center tail light, you will need the 1157 single contact version.
- LED TECHNOLOGY - Be seen from farther away and stay safer on the road with our Generation II Turn Signals. Our LED turn signals can be seen 5X further away than stock yellow turn signals.
- FITMENT – Plug and play replacement turn signals with no wiring required on most models. Fits all Harley Davidson models with 2 Inch Bullet Style Turn Signals with a center tail light. On 10 and older Softails, 11 and older Dynas, 13 and older Sportsters, and 13 and older Touring and Tri-Glide models the turn signals may flash faster than normal. Load resistors can be added if a slower flash rate is desired. Part Number EL60WR.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
Do I need an Eagle Equalizer?Go Back To Top
The Eagle Equalizer eliminates hyper flash when installing LED turn signals on pre-2014 Harleys by slowing the turn signal flash rate to the normal speed. An Eagle Equalizer is NOT needed on the following models:
- 2011 and Newer Softail Models
- 2012 and Newer Dyna Models
- 2014 and Newer Sportster Models
- 2014 and Newer Touring Models
An Eagle Equalizer is the plug and play solution to correct hyper flash. Hyper flash is when the turn signals will start flashing faster than normal after a few seconds. The Eagle Equalizer plugs directly into the wiring harness underneath the seat using Harley OEM connectors. It does not produce heat or put a load on the electrical system. Only one unit is needed for either 2 or all 4 turn signals. Can also be used with a combination of LED and incandescent turn signals. Harley Davidson models that the Eagle Equalizer fit are listed below.
Eagle Equalizer Fitment:
- ‘96 - ‘10 Softails
- ‘97 - ‘11 Dynas
- ‘99 - ‘03 Sportsters
- ‘06 - ‘09 Street Glide
- ‘97 - ‘13 Touring Models (Electra Glide, Ultra Classic, Ultra Limited, Road King models)
- ‘97 - ‘09 Road Glide Models
- ‘10 - ‘13 Tri-Glide
Bike Not Listed?
If your motorcycle is not listed in the Eagle Equalizer Fitment guide, you will need to use load resistors. Load Resistors are universal and can be used on all models to correct hyper flash.