Eagle Lights Generation III Black 5 3/4" LED Headlight with White LED Halo Ring
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 179.99 and FREE Shipping
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The original Eagle Lights 5 3/4" LED headlight. The Eagle Lights 8900 headlight uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 5 3/4" LED Headlight available.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no capacitors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to wire it. Comes with the standard H4 connection and does high and low beam, all in one headlight.
- GENERATION III DIFFERENCE - 33% more light, wider field of light. Same master-crafted construction from the Generation II. Fits all 5-3/4" buckets with no wiring adapters or adapter rings.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 3800 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
- READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy installation all backed by a lifetime warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
The 8900 Series Generation III headlight represents the best of the best and stands above the rest in terms of quality and light output. In total, the light outputs over 40% more light than the Generation I and 22% more light than the Generation II LED headlight. Master-crafted excellence.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this fit a 2016 Harley FXDLS?
Yes, it will fit your FXDLS. It is plug and play on your bike.
Will it fit an 2017 Indian chief
You will need the 7" version. The part number you need is 9100B.
Will this fit the 2018 Indian Scout Bobber?
Yes, this will fit your Indian Scout Bobber. It is a plug and play replacement on your bike.
Does this fit a 2019 Indian scout 60 ABS?
Yes, it is plug and play and a direct fit for your bike.
Will this fit a 1980 honda 750 custom
Unfortunately, it will not fit your bike.
Will this fit a 1998 Honda Valkyrie?
No, you will need our Valkyrie sepcific kit. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-honda-valkyrie-led-round-projection-headlight?variant=13257483452529
Will this fit with my 2011 night rod special?
If you have the round style head and not the oval version, this will fit your bike.
Will this light fit a 2017 Harley sportster forty eight?
Yes it is plug and play on your bike.
Will this fit as a plug and play on a 2005 triumph rocket 3 ?
Yes, these headlights are plug and play replacements for your 2005 Triumph Rocket 3.
Will it fit on a 1935 chevy deluxe?
The headlight bucket will most likely need some modification for it to fit. Unfortunately we don’t have application data for that exact model. We would suggest double checking the size of the light. Many of the classic cars have 7” headlights.
Will this fit a 2009 Yamaha Road Star Warrior?
Yes, this light will fit
Will this fit a 2015 XG750 Street.....looking for light for my wife's Harley
Yes, it is a direct replacement for the 2015 Street 750.
Would I need an adapter for my 2018 Street Bob?
Unfortunately, it will not fit your bucket without modification.
Is this light plug and play on a 04 screaming eagle deuce cvo ?
Yes, this light is plug and play for a 2004 Harley Davidson CVO Softail Deuce.
Will this fit a 2012 Honda shadow spirit 750?
It is the correct size for your bike. It should be plug and play on your bike.
Would this light fit my 2018 Street Battles Bob? Will the light match my eagle lights running lights shade. My stock headlights don't match my newly installed eagle lights turn signals.
Yes, it is plug and play for your bike and will match the running lights of the turn signals.
Will it fit the 2019 sportster Iron 883 ? Thank you
Yes, this light is plug and play for your bike.
Does it fit 2005 VTX1300
You will need our VTX kit. It comes with the mounting hardware for your bike. You can find it here.
Hello is this headlight able to be installed with no modifications for the halo function on a 16 hd sportster iron 883?
Yes, it is plug and play on the 2016 Iron 883. No modifications are needed for the halo ring to function. It is automatic and no wiring is needed.
Will this fit a 2015 Honda Shadow Phantom with no modification?
Yes this will fit your bike with no modificaitons.
hello. what is the plug connection for Gen 3 Halo? I have 2016 NRS. Would it replace my stock one with no hassle?
It is a standard H4, 3 prong harness connection. It will replace the headlight without any modification.
I have a 1994 Harley FXE, Shovel!! Will it fit??
Yes, this will fit your 1994 Harley FXE. It is plug and play on your bike.
Will this fit my 2012 Yamaha Raider S?
Yes, this will fit your Raider.
this fit 2008 HD sportster nightsters
Yes this will fit your Sportster. It is a direct plug and play replacement.
Does this fit 2018 scout 60?
Yes, this is plug and play on your 2018 Scout 60.
Hi will this fit my 2009 1200 nightster?
Yes it is plug and play on your bike.
Will this plug and play on a 2013 Honda Shadow phantom?
Yes, it is the correct size for your bike.
I'm assuming this will fit a 2018 Indian Scout Sixty, is that right? I want more light and I love the Halo so driver's can see me better during the day light hours as well.
Yes, it is plug and play on your bike.
Will this fit a 2001 Harley Sportster 883?
Yes, this will fit your Sportster. It is a plug and play replacement on your bike.
Will this fit a 2005 Honda Shadow Sabre 1100?
Unfortunately, it will not fit your bike without modifications.
Will this fit my 2009 Harley Davidson street Bob?
Yes, this will fit your bike. It is plug and play on your bike.
will this fit on a dyna street bob 2015 , thx
Yes, this will fit on your bike. It is plug and play .
Will this fit a 2013 harley breakout
Yes, this will fit your Harley Breakout. It is plug and play for your bike.
Will this fit an 05 vtx 1300?
Unfortunately, we do not have any headlight that will fit your Honda VTX.
Will this fit on a 1997 honda shadow 1100
Unfortunately, this will not fit on your bike.
Will this fit a 2016 Indian Scout?
Yes, this is plug and play on the Indian Scout. No modification is required for the headlight install.
Will this fit a 2014 yamaha star bolt r-spec.
Unfortunately it will not fit your bike without modification to the headlight bucket.