If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! To start a free return, please click here.
Free Returns Policy
- A free shipping label can be printed online through our self-service return portal.
- FREE SUMMER RETURNS (APRIL 1st – OCTOBER 31st): You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase.
- EXTENDED WINTER RETURNS (NOVEMBER 1st – MARCH 31st): Bike in storage? Snow on the ground? Wasn’t the right part? No problem! New and uninstalled parts can be sent back to us for a refund up to April 30th.
- Returned products and packaging must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included. Products “taken out for a ride” cannot be returned.
- Used products returned to Eagle Lights will not be refunded.
- Free returns are not available for orders from outside the continental US.
- Damaged packaging or missing contents are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Items purchased with our Fast and Free Shipping option will have the original shipping cost deducted from the refund.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, shipping address and part number to start an exchange.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which show signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- Used products that are returned to Eagle Lights will not be refunded.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. The customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Free returns are not available for international orders. Contact us directly to set up a return.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- If you have an issue with one of our products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible. Please email email@example.com with a picture of the issue along with your order number and shipping address. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162