- Plug and Play headlight. Direct Fit Harley H4 3 prong plugs on headlight. Turn signals just need to be spliced in.
- For all Harley Davidson with 5.75" round LED headlamp kit, including but not limited to: Dyna, Low Rider, Wide Glide, Sportster, Super Glide, Super Low, Nightster, Street Bob, Fourty Eight, Iron 883, Seventy Two, CVO Breakout, Softail and more!
- Newest amber ring design improves safety, makes you more noticeable and adds a unique look at night.
- Lumen:3450LM/3360LM. Shock-proof and Waterproof(IP67). Color Temperature: 6000K. More than 30,000 hours lifespan.
- Package includes:1 PC 5.75'' LED Headlight
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. There may be Customs / Duties charges when it arrives in your country. Customs and duties are NOT included in the shipping charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this work for a 2017 Indian Scout (including turn signals)? I filtered by bike and this product comes up for the Scout but then it says for Specifically designed for Harley's.
Yes, it will work on your Indian Scout. Inside the bucket, the turn signals will need to be connected to the turn signal leads. It works on all of the 2015+ Scouts and 2017+ Scout Bobbers.
Will this work for 2003 sportster
Yes, this will work on your 2003 Sportster. Our 5-3/4 LED headlights are plug and play on all Sportsters.
Does the headlight turn off when signals are activated?
No, the headlight does not turn off when the turn signal is activated.
With the intergrated turn signals can I get rid of my front turn signals?
Yes, you can replace the front turn signals with the LED headlight turn signals.
Looks like a great product! Will it work on my 2007 Sportster and does this fit into the original housing or does this unit completely replace the original headlight?
Yes, it will work on your bike. It fits directly into the original housing.
Does this fit a 2013 Fatboy
Unfortunatley, this will not fit on a 2013 Fatboy. You will need a 7" light for that model. We do not currently produce this model in 7".
Will this work for a 2020 Harley Low Rider S?
Unfortunately, it will not work on the 2018 and newer Softail models.
Will this plug and play into a 2019 Harley Davidson fxbb Street bob? If not, do you have the adapter for it?
Yes it will work in your Street Avon. The harness for the light is plug and play, but the turn signals need to be wired in.
just got my 2020 Indian Scout Bobber Sixty, I should be good to install this piece?
Yes! This is a plug and play headlight for your bike,but unfortuante the integrated turn signal portion of this light is not compatible with the Scouts.
Will this fit on a 1999 sportster 883?
Yes, this will fit a 1999 Sportster 883.
Will this fit 2012 fatboy lo
Yes, this is plug and play on a 2012 Fatboy Lo.
Will this fit or can it be made to fit in a 2002-2009 Yamaha Warrior 1700?
It is the correct size for your bike, but the attachment method is different. You would need to fabricate a piece to hold it in place.
I just purchased it, does it have DRL? I have a 19 scout bobber, turn signals need to be connected?
It does have a DRL. It is the red wire on the harness. It does not need to be connected. The turn signals do not need to be connected on that model.
Does this headlight fit a 2018 HD street bob?
Yes it is plug and play for the 2018 Street bob.
Checking for fitment on a 1981 Harley Sturgis with a 5 3/4" bucket. Will need the load equalizer. Currently uses a halogen 9003 bulb. Would this be a direct plug in with the exception of hooking up the turn signal wires?
Yes, this will fit in with your headlight. You will not need an equalizer as long as your other turn signals are not LED. The connection to the headlight is plug and play. You will only need to wire the turn signals.
Hi, Can I install this projector on my Iron 1200 (2019) ?
Yes, it is plug and play on your 2019 Iron 1200.
Will this work and fit a 2017 Honda rebel 300
Unfortunately it will not work on your bike.
Will this fit a 2016 Yamaha xsr900?
Unfortunately, we do not have any headlights that will fit on your bike at this time.
Is this fits 2019 Indian Scout Bobber?😕
Yes, this headlight is a direct fit for a 2019 Indian Scout Bobber. Unfortunately, the Scout does not support the integrated turn signal functionality.
Will this fit the 2018 Honda rebel 500?
Unfortunately this will not fit the rebel.
Will this fit a 2007 Vulcan 900c?
Unfortunately, this will not work on your bike.
does the light have any warranty?
Yes, it comes with a lifetime warranty against LED failure. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Will this fit my dyna wide glide fxdwg
Yes, this will fit your Dyna Wide Glide. It is a direct replacement for your bike.
Will this be plug and play for my 2017 indian scout?
Yes, this headlight is a direct plug and play replacement for your 2017 Indian Scout. The turn signals would need to be wired in.
Will this fit onto my 2000 softail duece? Plug and play?
Yes, the headlamp is a plug and play replacement for your Softail. The turn signal functionality will need to be wired in.
Will this fit on my 2013 VROD Muscle? Any mods? Plug n play?
This light will not fit a stock 2013 V Rod. We do produce a direct plug and play replacement, it is part# 8900VB. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-v-rod-led-projection-headlight
Will this fit my 2007 HD Nightrod special?
Yes, this will fit on your Nightrod Special. It is plug and play.
Is this plug-and-play on my 2009 Triumph Scrambler?
Yes, it is plug and play on your bike.
Will these fit a VTX1800C?
We are currently developing aThe solution we have is to replace the bucket on your bike. You can see it here. It mounts directly to the forks on your motorcycle and all of our 8900 series lights can fit it. The most popular one that we have for the bucket it this one.
can you email me a copy of the instructions for this light part number 8900ah-b
You can find the instructions for the 8900AH-B here:
will this fit my 2017 Honda Rebel? thanks guys you are awesome!
Unfortunately, we do not have any fitment data for your bike. It is the correct size, but the attachment method for your stock headlight may be different.
Would this work on my 2018 street xg500? Do I need a loaf equalizer for it?
Yes, this will work on your bike. You may need load resistors for the LED turn signal function.
What is the red spade plug do and where do I insert it
It depends on what kind of bike you have, but it does not need to be connected. It is for the position light LED in the top of the headlight. It can connect to any 12V source.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.