Eagle Lights 2” LED Turn Signal Kit for Harley Davidson - (Bikes w/ Rear Center Tail Light) -(2) Front Turn Signals, (2) Rear Amber Turn Signals (1156)
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 159.99 and FREE Shipping
Eagle Lights LED Turn Signal Upgrade for your Harley Davidson! This kit includes four turn signals. Comes with two of the 8748TS LED front turn signals and two of the 8748RTS LED Rear Turn signals. They fit all Harley Davidson motorcycles with 2" Bullet style turn signals. If you have questions about fitment, please feel free to call or email us.
Front Turn Signals:
The LED Front turn signals illuminate amber and feature a white halo ring. The bulb base is 1157. The white halo ring is a running light and the amber light is the turn signal. The halo ring stays illuminated with the amber light during turn signal to aide visibility. Motorcycles that are 2011 and older HD models will need our EL60WR load resistor to prevent hyper flashing.
Rear Turn Signals:
The rear turn signals feature a 48 diode cluster that illuminates amber. It functions as the turn signal. Older HD models will need the EL60WR load resistor to prevent hyper flashing.
- EAGLE LIGHTS HARLEY LED TURN SIGNALS - Upgrade your old turn signals to LED! Easy to install and awesome looking! As easy as changing a bulb. The 8748TS allows for a brighter LED turn signal by disabling the white LED halo ring when you activate your turn signal. This allows the amber turn signal to be more noticeable and vibrant to other drivers.
- EASY INSTALLATION – With the Eagle Lights LED Turn Signals, upgrading couldn’t be easier. Our LED Turn Signals are plug and play on most Harley Davidson models. Installation typically takes about 5 minutes. Pop off the lens, replace the old one with your new LED turn signal, put the lens back on and go for a right. Ride safer, look better, and ride longer with the Eagle Lights LED Turn Signals.
- THEY LOOK AWESOME - White halo rings surround amber turn signals. The White ring remains lit while the amber turn comes on as needed. The front turn signal outer ring includes 24 white diodes, with an additional 24 amber diodes as the turn signal. The rear turn signals feature a 48 diode cluster that illuminates amber. Its functions include brake, turn, and running.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: Fits all Harley Davidson motorcycles with 2" Bullet style turn signals.
If your bike is a pre-2011, it will most likely need load resistors to prevent hyper flashing of the turn signal. You can select them from the dropdown menu when ordering.
International Harley Models: Front turn signals will not fit International Harley Models. Please check your original bulbs prior to purchase.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have an 06 ultra classic and would like to add the led lights to my bike can you advise me all that I may need to complete this?
You will need to add the load resistors to your bike. You can add them with the drop down above.
Will this work on a 1999 road king classic? FLHRCI
No, for the 1999 Road King Classic you will need our larger 3 1/4" turn signals. You can find them here: https://www.eaglelights.com/collections/turn-signals/products/eagle-lights-3-1-4-flat-style-led-front-2-x-1157-and-rear-2-x-1156-turn-signals-for-harleys . You will need load resistors to prevent hyper flashing of the turn signals.
I have a 2013 Fat Boy Lo, do I need the load resister for my bike and if I do can you tell me the location that is would go? An other ? do you have LED rear lights what are easy to install? If you do please send me part # and name pls. Thank you
Your 2013 Fat Boy will not need load resistors, you will have to run the hazards once the turn signals are installed. The part number for correct turn signals kit 8748TS-4-1156R for Red rear turn signals, or 8748TS-4-1156A for Amber rear turn signals. I will leave links to the products below. Amber: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-2-led-turn-signal-kit-for-harley-davidson-bikes-w-rear-center-tail-light-2-front-turn-signals-2-rear-turn-signals-1156 Red: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-2-led-turn-signal-kit-for-harley-davidson-bikes-w-rear-center-tail-light-2-front-turn-signals-2-rear-red-turn-signals-1156
I have a 2004 heritage classic softail what light part numbers to for place front and rear turn signals? . Where do I mount the resistors?
Our Gen I kit is part number: 8748TS-4-1156A-FLAT for Amber rear turn signals or 8748TS-4-1156R-FLAT for Red rear turn signals. The resistors need to be mounted on metal as they become hot during use. Many people mount them under the seat but it varies from bike to bike.
Looking at led turn signals have2011 cvo ultra eletra glide case6 do i need load resistors
These are the correct one for your bike. Yes you will neednload resistors for your bike.
Do i need resistors for 2011 ultra electra glide case cvo
Yes, you will need load resistors for your bike.
Where do the load resistors mount? Inside the housing or elsewhere on the bike. Mine is a 09 Heritage with 2” bullets.
It depends from bike to bike, but many people wire them in underneath the seat or along a frame rail.
I have a 2016 street glide special, do i need a load resistor when changing front and rear lights?
No you do not need a load resistor for the front and rear turn signals on the 2016 model. It is plug and play on that model.
Where do the load resisters install on the bike?
If you bike is pre-2013, you may need load resistors for the bike.