While Supplies last. Promotion valid TODAY ONLY!
GET A FREE T-SHIRT WITH ANY ORDER OVER $149
The Eagle Lights SL5732B 5X7 LED headlight utilizes 32 LED diodes each to light up the night. Featuring two rows of 6 LEDs for a bright low beam and two rows of 5 LEDs added in for high beam. With an additional 10 LED DRL light bar, it creates some of the most potent light output you can find in any 5 x 7 headlight. The DRL function can easily be wired independently of the headlight in minutes. Sold as pair.
Replaces stock OEM headlight numbers: H6054 H5054 H6054LL 69822 6052 6053 H6014 H6052
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The DOT approved Eagle Lights 5x7 LED SL5732B headlight is constructed with a heat-treated die-cast aluminum body and a high-quality polycarbonate shell with a textured finish for extra durability. Powered by high output LEDs, the SL5732B is the best and brightest 5 x 7" LED headlight available.
- MULTI-LED TECHNOLOGY - Each Light uses a total of 32 powerful LEDs, nothing is brighter! With 10 DRL LEDs, 12 low beam LEDs, and 10 high beam LEDs there is no place too dark.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Drop in replacement for most vehicles with standard 5 x 7" headlights. The light is equipped with an OEM H4 connector that comes standard on many different vehicles. With an optional DRL to be wired in separately. No splicing, no cutting. Just drop it in, and go for a drive.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 2000 lumens per 5 x 7 LED Headlight there is no trail too dark. Featuring the latest in LED projector technology the SL5732B will light up everything in your path. Utilizing Bullseye lenses, the low beam is lightly diffused to increase the field of vision and create a wide beam pattern. While the high beam uses clear lenses that provide the farthest throwing light possible.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Head lights are designed to outlast your truck! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
FAST AND FREE SHIPPING
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
EXTENDED WINTER RETURNS (NOVEMBER 1st – MARCH 31st):Bike in storage? Snow on the ground? Wasn’t the right part? No problem! New and uninstalled parts can be sent back to us for a refund up to April 30th.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We are here to help get you the right parts. To start a free return, please click here.
Products containing the Motorcycle Safety Certification (MSC) seal have passed performance and quality assurance tests, conform to a set of recognized industry standards and meet qualification criteria stipulated by MSC. Learn More
Use #EAGLELIGHTS FOR A CHANCE TO HAVE YOUR BIKE SHOW UP HERE
CUSTOMER PICTURES FROM INSTAGRAM
Motorhead Garage X Eagle Lights
FEATURED ON MOTORTREND TV
Eagle Lights manufactures higher quality LED headlights and LED motorcycle lights than OEM manufacturers. We have been selling LED headlights online since 2005. Our customer service and superior products separate us from our competition. We stand behind everything we sell. Our goal has always been to satisfy the customer, but we often exceed all expectations with our willingness to solve all problems and treat our customers the way we would hope to be treated.