Eagle Lights Dawnbreaker Projection 7" LED Headlight - Black
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 179.99 and FREE Shipping
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The State-Of-The-Art Eagle Lights Dawnbreaker 7" LED headlight, powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 7" combo reflector and projector LED headlight available. It uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body.
- PROJECTOR AND REFLECTOR TECHNOLOGY - Get the best of both worlds. The wide angle reflector and far-throwing projection lenses compliment each other allowing for a complete and night-devouring LED light.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no capacitors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don’t have to wire it. Comes with the standard H4 connection and does high and low beam, all in one headlight. The Halo stays on with the low beam at all times.
- THE DAWNBREAKER DIFFERENCE - LED and complex reflector in one headlight. The best of both worlds - plug and play technology makes this the perfect fit for your Harley Davidson!
EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our LED headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by the Eagle Lights Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi please advice the lumen output of high and low beam for camparison purpose.
The low beam is approximately 2500LM and the high beam is approximately 3400LM.
What is the Lumens output high and low beam and between this one and the Gen III which would suit my night riding best as I live way out in the outback with cows and kangaroos out on the road...? TIA
We highly recommond the Dawnbreaker if you are looking for top of the line performance. It is the best suited for night riding.