Eagle Lights EL6010 6" Oval LED Lights with Grommet and Plug
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 19.99
The Eagle Lights 6010R utilizes 10 LED diodes for bright, dependable performance. Features sonically sealed, waterproof lens and housing in a single unit. All-weather molded plastic housing and durable lens protect against corrosion. Sealed waterproof LED lamp for Trucks, Trailers, RVs, and Boats. 100% Maintenance Free. Pre-wired for Quick and Easy Installation. Use 90% less energy than comparable incandescent bulbs. High impact polycarbonate lens and housing are sonically welded to ensure there is no moisture exposure.
- 6" oval stop/turn/tail with patented, ultra-efficient lens that leads the world in performance, reliable performance over 150,000 hours
- Waterproof, sealed body that is immune to shock and vibration, meets all FMVSS 108 requirements for wide and narrow vehicles
- Innovative patented optics, dimensions: 6.5" x 2.25" And only 3/4" thick without grommet, with grommet fits standard mounting hole
- Stop turn tail lamp for use on heavy duty trucks, semi-trailers, cargo trailers, boat trailers work vehicles and any wide or narrow motor vehicle requiring quality dot rated lighting
- Full 1 Year Warranty
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do they need a resister?
No, these will not need a resistor.
The 6' lights on my TRITION Alum trailer built in 12/97 has individual mail electrical fitting on the factory wiring with female fitting on the actual light. Do I have to rewire to fit the newer plug style?
Can you send us a picture of the plug style that is on light? Normally most trailers have ths standard PL3 plug. You should not need to rewire anything for the lights to fit.
Do these use the standard connector the same as grote oval tail lights?
They use the PL3 standard plug. Please let us know if you have any questions.