Spice up your motorcycle with an Eagle Lights 7" LED with Halo ring. Comes with standard high beam and low beam function along with the LED halo ring. The halo ring is pre wired to light up with the low beam. Plug and play replacement on most Harley Davidson models and years. Harley Davidson Models 2014+ will need the Eagle Lights 69200897 Adapter Wire for plug and play fitment.
EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our LED headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by the Eagle Lights Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
Halo Ring Function:
By default, the halo ring is illuminated all of the time during low beam. No wiring or splicing is needed to make it function. If desired, we can wiring it for high beam only or leave the it unwired by request.
9100 Series Features:
- UV-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Die-cast aluminum housing provides maximum protection
- Plug and play, no LED canbus needed
- LED Halo Ring functionality
- High Beam and Low Beam functionality.
- Bulb Lifespan of 30000 Hours
- 3X Brighter than Halogen Bulbs and equivalent to 35W HID
- SAE / DOT Compliance assures accurate beam pattern distribution & precise fitment
- Limetime Warranty
9100C Technical Specifications:
Description 12V DOT/ECE LED High Beam Headlight with Colored Bezel
Outer Lens Material Hardcoated Polycarbonate
Outer Lens Color Clear
Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
Housing Color Black
Mounting Type Low-Profile Panel Mount
Retrofits PAR56 Lights / 7" LED Headlights
Minimum Operating Temperature -40 (°C) / -40 (°F)
Maximum Operating Temperature 65 (°C) / 149 (°F)
Product Weight 2.47 (lbs) / 0.98 (kgs)
Lumen Output 1350 LM (Low Beam) 1770 LM (High Beam)
Installation Accessories Guide:
Product Wiring Harness Note:
If your bike is 2014 and newer, you will need one of two adapter harnesses. If your headlight has one bulb in the main housing, you will need part number 69200897. If your headlight has two bulbs in the main housing, you will need part number 69200899.
Adapter Ring Product Note:
If your bike is 2013 and older, you will not need any of the adapter harnesses, but you will need the 8700R adapter ring if you have a 2013 and older Street Glide, Road King, or Electra Glide.
This is a general guideline for applications. There are many more models this product will fit. If you do not see your model listed, please contact us.Road King
Electra Glide & Ultra Classic
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. There may be Customs / Duties charges when it arrives in your country. Customs and duties are NOT included in the shipping charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If a part fails during the warranty period, ship the item back to us, Eagle Lights, and you will receive a replacement. Warranty excludes damage caused by misuse, abuse or marine use. Warranties are non-transferable. All products with a warranty available will come with a warranty card. This card needs to be filled out and sent back to us within 30 days of receipt of the product to be able to redeem warranty on item. Alternatively, all warranties can be registered online. To register the warranty online, please visit this link.
This limited warranty represents the total liability of Eagle Lights LLC for any part or product. Eagle Lights LLC makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Eagle Lights LLC shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.
All of Eagle Light's parts, except those mentioned above, are covered by our Limited Warranty. The length of Eagle Light's Limited Warranty varies with each part and warranty purchased or inherent.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I need a replacement for a stock 2018 Softail slim FLSL. What all do i need to make that happen with this light?
You will just need the headlight. You do not need any other parts.
will this fit switchback 2013 without the ring or I have to order the ring ? And where's the option for the black one?
You will not need an adapter ring for your bike.
Will this work on a HD 2007 FXST standard softail - Do I need a special harness or will it be plug and play? - Part Number: 9100C
You do not need anything else to install this on your bike. The headlight is plug and play on your Softail.
Does the halo work by itself with bikes switch set to accessory only or does it only light if low beam is on
The lights come wired to have the halo come on with the low beam. We can leave it un-wired by request, and it can be spliced into a 12V power source that activates when the accessory is turned on.
Can the halo ring be wired to stay on both high beam & low beam. I like the way it looks on both.. Thank u.
You would need to custom wire so that it will feed off of the bike. We can not wire it from us so that it will be on all of the time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.