Eagle Lights 7" Round LED Projection Headlight Generation III with Matching Passing Lights- Black - Halo Ring*
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 319.99 and FREE Shipping
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The best Eagle Lights 7" LED headlight. The Eagle Lights 8700 headlight uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 7" LED Headlight available.
- FULL HALO RING - Plug and Play halo ring. Comes on during low beam and turns off during high beam. Awesome look to complete your bike.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no capacitors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to wire it. Comes with the standard H4 connection and does high and low beam, all in one headlight.
- GENERATION III DIFFERENCE - 33% more light, wider field of light. Same master-crafted construction from the Generation II.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 3800 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our LED headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by the Eagle Lights Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are these anti scratch lens ?
Yes, our lights utilize a scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens.
Is this light DOT approved?
Yes, the lights are DOT approved.
Will this kit work on an Indian Springfield, and would it require an adapter?
Yes, this headlight kit is a direct replacement. You will not need any adapters for installation on an Indian Springfield.
Will the lights work with the 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited with or without the adapter? Also, can the halo work with high beam as well?
Yes, this will work on your bike. It does not need an adapter. The halo ring will turn off with the high beam automatically.