- SEE AND BE SEEN: Increase safety by illuminating your Harley Davidson to distracted drivers with the bright white LED running light built into our Midnight Edition Harley LED Turn Signals. The bright white running lights have a greater viewing angle allowing you to see the sides of the road, signs, and safety hazards. The Harley Davidson compatible running lights make you more visible to other drivers. They are so highly visible and bright, like an additional set of small headlights!
- MIDNIGHT EDITION - Harley LED Turn Signals. Blacked out and bright! The Midnight Edition LED shines bright white for running lights. The light will alternate between white and amber when the turn signal is on, increasing your visibility and safety when either riding in the mountains or in day to day traffic. Never Go Dark with Eagle Lights Midnight Edition LED Lights.
- ULTRA-BRIGHT RUNNING LIGHTS - Transform your dull turn signals into super bright white running lights! Each LED is capable of illuminating white or amber. Every LED illuminates white for the running light and switches to amber when the turn signal is activated. You will be able to see farther, be seen from farther away and stay safer on the road with our Midnight Edition Generation II LED Turn Signals. Never Go Dark with Eagle Lights.
- PLUG AND PLAY - Five minute plug and play installation on all Harley Davidson 2” bullet style turn signals. On 10-older Softails, 11-older Dynas, 13-older Sportsters, and 13-older Touring and Tri-Glide models the turn signals may flash faster than normal. A plug n’ play Eagle Equalizer can be added to restore normal flash rate. '10-13 Street Glides use part # EL60WR-P-SRG. '04-13 Sportsters use part # EL60WR-P-XL. All other '96-13 Harley Davidson models use part # EL60WR-P.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
Product Note: For US model Harley Davidson motorcycles. International models may use different bulb base. Please check your motorcycles connection prior to purchase.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
FAST AND FREE SHIPPING
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
EXTENDED WINTER RETURNS (NOVEMBER 1st – MARCH 31st):Bike in storage? Snow on the ground? Wasn’t the right part? No problem! New and uninstalled parts can be sent back to us for a refund up to April 30th.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We are here to help get you the right parts. To start a free return, please click here.
Products containing the Motorcycle Safety Certification (MSC) seal have passed performance and quality assurance tests, conform to a set of recognized industry standards and meet qualification criteria stipulated by MSC. Learn More
While Supplies last. Promotion valid from 12/02/2022 - 12/09/2022.
GET A FREE T-SHIRT WITH ANY ORDER OVER $149
Motorhead Garage X Eagle Lights
FEATURED ON MOTORTREND TV
Eagle Lights manufactures higher quality LED headlights and LED motorcycle lights than OEM manufacturers. We have been selling LED headlights online since 2005. Our customer service and superior products separate us from our competition. We stand behind everything we sell. Our goal has always been to satisfy the customer, but we often exceed all expectations with our willingness to solve all problems and treat our customers the way we would hope to be treated.