Eagle Lights 4 x 6 LED Projection Headlight - Double Pack - 2 Headlights (1A1, 2A1)
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 279.99 and FREE Shipping
Upgrade your bulb-based headlights to the superior visibility, extreme durability, and unmatched longevity of the 4×6 LED headlight Model 8800. (Also available in black). It acts as a plug and play replacement for 1A1 and 2A1 sealed beams. Dual beams can be used as either high or low beam. On High beam all projectors and LED's illuminate, on low just the projectors. Great looking and twice the visibility.
Fits all of these applications and more. Direct replacement for all 4" x 6" Headlights.
- Rosenbauer America Fire Truck
- Spartan ERV
- Fort Garry Fire Trucks
- Hub Fire Engines
- Smeal Fire Pumpers and Aerials
- Pierce Manufacturing Ascendant
- Sutphen Industrial Fire Apparatus
- E-one pumpers
- Safetek Fire Trucks
- Kovatch Mobile Equipment
- Carl Thibault Pumper
- Arnprior Fire Trucks
4600 Series Features:
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - Using high wattage LED lights, the 4600C is a super bright LED replacement for 2A1 headlights commonly found in Semi-Trucks and Fire Fighter apparatuses. They are plug and play replacements for the low beam lights in four headlight systems. They require less maintenance, consume less power and produce 300% more light on the road. You can see farther and be seen from farther away with Eagle Lights.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Our 4600 series headlights come with 2A1 three prong connection. It is plug and play and requires no extra parts for installation. Installation typically takes no more than 15-25 minutes depending on skill level. The Eagle Lights 4600 Series lights are direct replacement for the incandescent bulbs and fit directly into the stock headlight bucket with zero modifications. These lights are made to be used in four-headlight systems that have two low beam and two high beam lights.
- HOW BRIGHT ARE THEY - Extremely bright and incredibly noticeable! They output over 2000 lumens very far and wide down the road. The beam pattern is clear and wide. The Eagle Lights 4600C headlights are the brightest headlights available for your firetruck or semi-truck. All three LED projection lights will illuminate during high beam and low beam. Our lights will have the same functions as stock.
- EAGLE LIGHTS WARRANTY - The best warranty in the industry! With a 50,000 hour lifespan, the light may last just as long as your truck! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a full 1 year warranty. No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy direct fitment installation all backed by a 1 year warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
Description 12V DOT LED High Beam Headlight with Colored Bezel
Height 106.93 (mm) / 4.21 (in)
Width 167.39 (mm) / 6.59 (in)
Depth 86.36 (mm) / 3.4 (in)
Outer Lens Material Hardcoated Polycarbonate
Outer Lens Color Clear
Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
Housing Color Black
Mounting Type Low-Profile Panel Mount
Retrofits 1A1 and 2A1 (4" 1 6") sealed beams
Minimum Operating Temperature -40 (°C) / -40 (°F)
Maximum Operating Temperature 65 (°C) / 149 (°F)
Product Weight 2.17 (lbs) / 0.98 (kgs)
Lumen Output 1890 LM
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.