Eagle Lights 7" Round Projection LED Headlight Generation III with Matching Passing Lights- Chrome - Halo Ring*
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 319.99 and FREE Shipping
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The best Eagle Lights 7" LED headlight. The Eagle Lights Gen III headlight uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 7" LED Headlight available.
- FULL HALO RING - Plug and Play halo ring. Comes on during low beam and turns off during high beam. Awesome look to complete your bike.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no capacitors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to wire it. Comes with the standard H4 connection and does high and low beam, all in one headlight.
- GENERATION III DIFFERENCE - 33% more light, wider field of light. Same master-crafted construction from the Generation II.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 3800 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our LED headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by the Eagle Lights Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can the spots be wired to stay on all time directly from eagle lights? ? ie with high beam
Unfortunately, they can not be wired that way directly from us. They will be wired to come on with the low beam only. The harness can be modified once it is received. You would need to connect one wire to a constant 12V power source for it to be on all of the time.
The passing lights has halo ring too so how it will be on as when it is on high beam the passing lights goes off.2012 ultra Electra glide
The halo is normally wired to come on when the passing lights are on. The halo can be left unwired at customer request. It can be wired into a switch / 12V power source to illuminate the halo when the passing lights are off.
Hi, I have a 2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite.. Do I need anything else apart from the set of lights?
The kit is plug and play for your Indian and will have everything needed for installation.
I have a 2015 Harley road king , what do I need to do to the wiring to make the gen 3 led lights with halo work on my bike?
You will need the adapter harness for your bike. You can select it from the drop down on the product page above.