- EAGLE LIGHTS PERFORMANCE - The Eagle Lights 8700G3 Series LED headlight and passing lights take no compromises and no prisoners! With 3315 night-melting lumens of light, it is the brightest state-of-the-art LED headlight available. With twice as many wide angle projection lenses as the 8700G2 Series, it illuminates the sides of the road by casting light where you need it, when you need it.
- HALO PASSING LIGHTS - When paired with the halo passing lights, you will be the brightest vehicle on the road. They command the attention of distracted drivers with 3 high performance LEDs in each light and a distinctive halo ring for extra visibility and style.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Simple installation with a plug and play connection on most Harley Davidson and Indian models with 7" headlights and 4.5" passing lights! Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no resistors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to worry. Comes with the standard 3 prong H4 connection and does high and low beam, all in one headlight.
- LESS STRAIN ON YOUR BATTERY, MORE LIGHT ON THE ROAD - The 8700G3 is more efficient than the stock headlight and delivers a night and day difference. Less strain equals more power. The road will be brighter and safer every time you go for a ride.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our LED products are designed to outlast your motorcycle! But should something go wrong, you are covered by the Eagle Lights Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy installation all backed by a lifetime warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
This is a general guideline for applications. There are many more models this product will fit. Some models may require an additional adapter. Please see the Installation Accessories Guide below for more information. If you do not see your model listed, please contact us.Road King
Electra Glide & Ultra Classic
Installation Accessories Guide
Harley Davidson Models
Product Wiring Harness Note:
If your motorcycle is 2014 and newer Harley Davidson model, you will need one of two adapter harnesses. If your headlight has one bulb in the main housing, you will need part number 69200897. If your headlight has two bulbs in the main housing, you will need part number 69200899.
Adapter Ring Product Note:
If your motorcycle is 2013 and older, you will not need any of the adapter harnesses, but you will need the 8700R adapter ring if you have a 2013 and older Harley Davidson Street Glide, Road King, or Electra Glide.
Additional modification may be needed for installation for Chief Darkhorse models. Indian models that are 2020 and newer will require the Indian Adapter Plug. It can be found here. Indian models that are 2014 and earlier may require a BCM update from Indian.
Outer Lens Material: Polycarbonate Outer Lens
Housing Material: Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
Bezel Color: Black
Lumen Output: 3315 LM (High Beam), 2170 LM (Low Beam)
8700 HALO PASSING LIGHTS
Outer Lens Material: Polycarbonate Outer Lens
Housing Material: Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
Bezel Color: Black
Lumen Output: 1500
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. There may be Customs / Duties charges when it arrives in your country. Customs and duties are NOT included in the shipping charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this fit 2012 Harley heritage ? & what are lumens for low and high beams
Yes, it is plug and play on your 2012 Harley Davidson Heritage. It is 3200LM and 2800LM for high and low beam.
I have a 2017 Chieftain. I believe these lights will fit, but do I need the adapter ring? Also, I will need the single bub harness, correct?
They are plug and play on the 2017 Chieftain. You do not need any additonal parts to install it on your model.
Will these interfere with the radio on a Indian Chieftain?
You should not have any issues with it on your bike.
Are the halo option lights brighter than the non halo lights. Also how do these compare to the factory indian LED option lights for the Chieftain
Yes, the halo lights are brighter than the non-halo version. They are offer similar light coverage as the stock OEM options. The Generation III unit is brighter.
I have a 2005 Harley Heritage classic, will this be plug & play? Also what is the warranty?
Yes, this kit is completely plug and play for you 2005 Heritage Classic. The halo rings will function out of the box with no wiring needed. The lights are backed by a lifetime warranty.
Is this a direct fit for a 2016 Indian Chieftain?
Yes this will fit your bike. It is plug and play on your model.
Are you able to change the color of the halos ?
No, our halos are only light up a 6000K white.
Will this fit a 2019 Indian Springfield?
Yes this will fit your bike.
Are these plug and play on my "96" Road King with the ring adapter?
Yes, the headlight is plug and play and will fit your 1996 Road King with our adapter ring.
Can the spots be wired to stay on all time directly from eagle lights? ? ie with high beam
Unfortunately, they can not be wired that way directly from us. They will be wired to come on with the low beam only. The harness can be modified once it is received. You would need to connect one wire to a constant 12V power source for it to be on all of the time.
The passing lights has halo ring too so how it will be on as when it is on high beam the passing lights goes off.2012 ultra Electra glide
The halo is normally wired to come on when the passing lights are on. The halo can be left unwired at customer request. It can be wired into a switch / 12V power source to illuminate the halo when the passing lights are off.
Hi, I have a 2018 Indian Roadmaster Elite.. Do I need anything else apart from the set of lights?
The kit is plug and play for your Indian and will have everything needed for installation.
I have a 2015 Harley road king , what do I need to do to the wiring to make the gen 3 led lights with halo work on my bike?
You will need the adapter harness for your bike. You can select it from the drop down on the product page above.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.