Eagle Lights latest evolution in Harley LED Turn Signals. Features a full 48 diode LED pattern in white which changes to a full 48 diode amber turn signal. Part of our full line of LED turn signals and adapters.
The running light is 6000K and produces a bright white light. It will match the color of any of our headlights.
- THE GENERATION II DIFFERENCE - Features Multi-Color Diode Technology. It allows the white running light to use the full 48 diodes and changes all 48 diodes to amber during turn signal. No wiring / splicing required. The Generation II turn signals feature raw LEDs without lenses giving the benefit of more light output and more on road noticeability. They feature a full metal base, a sheathed / protected wiring harness, and a durable LED cluster.
- RAW LED POWER - The Generation II LED turn signals use 48 diodes to provide you with a highly noticeable turn signal and running light. With a bright white 6000k color temperature, they will match all of your LED products. The turn signal function is bright and requires no wiring on most models.
- MULTI-COLOR DIODE TECHNOLOGY - Each LED in the Generation II is capable of illuminating white or amber. With this technology, the entire cluster can illuminate white for the running light and amber for the turn signal function. Be seen from farther away and stay safer on the road with our Generation II Turn Signals.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: Fits all Harley Davidson with 2" Bullet Style Turn Signals.* Plug and play replacement. No wiring required on most models. 2011 and earlier models may require load resistors. Sold separately (PN: EL60WR). Installation is extremely simple: pop off the old lens, insert the new light, pop back on the lens and go for a ride.
Hyper flashing is when turn signals flash faster than normal. If your bike is a pre-2014, it may need load resistors to prevent hyper flashing. You can select them from the drop down menu when ordering. Add our smoked lenses for a great new look.
*Does not fit International Harley Davidson Models. Use part# 8748TS-G2-1156A.
Do I need a Load Resistor?Go Back To Top
The Load Resistor eliminates hyper flash when installing LED turn signals on pre-2014 Harleys by slowing the turn signal flash rate to the normal speed. A Load Resistor is NOT needed on the following models:
- 2011 and Newer Softail Models
- 2012 and Newer Dyna Models
- 2014 and Newer Sportster Models
- 2014 and Newer Touring Models
- All of 2014 and newer Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Load Resistors are universal and can be used on all models to correct hyper flash. They are spliced into the wiring harness underneath the seat.
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. There may be Customs / Duties charges when it arrives in your country. Customs and duties are NOT included in the shipping charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will it fit my 2010 softail deluxe ? And do I need a load resistor?
Yes, the 2010 model year will need the load resistors.
I just installed these on my 2015 CVO street glide. They work fine, but they are causing my security system red light to stay on all the time. I can put my old ones in and they are led halo, and I do not get the solid red light.
Please install them and then run the hazard lights for 10 minutes with the engine off. This should clear the issue on the 2015 CVO.
Will these fit a 2018 Sportster Forty-eight?
Yes, these are plug and play on the Forty-Eight.
Will these work for a 2008 Honda Shadow 750 spirit.
Unfortunately, these will not work on a Honda. They are meant for Harley Davidson models with 2" bullet style turn signals.
Will these work on my 1995 FLHR?
Yes, they will work on your bike. You will need the load resistors for your bike.
Do I need any special wiring for a 2009 FXDC ? Or is it plug a go ?
You will need the load resistors for your model year. You can use the turn signals without the resistors. They will just flash faster than the stock turns signals.
Will this work on my 2012 Sportster XL1200 Custom? Do I need to install a load resistor or these are just plug and play? Thank you
Yes, they are designed to fit on your 1200 Sportster. You will need the load resistors on the 2012 model. You can install the turn signals without the load resistors. The turn signals will just flash faster than stock.
will this fit a standard 2005 Harley Heritage classic?
You will need the 3 1/4 inch version. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-generation-ii-3-1-4-flat-style-led-front-turn-signals-for-harleys-double-pack
Will this fit a standard 3 1/4 inch front turn signal for a 2007 Harley Davidson ultra glide?
No, you will need our 3 1/4" version. They can be found here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-generation-ii-3-1-4-flat-style-led-front-turn-signals-for-harleys-double-pack
Will these for a 2019 street glide special?
Yes, they are a direct plug and play replacement for a 2019 Street Glide Special.
will these fir a 2018 Heritage classic 107
Yes, these will fit on the 2018 Heritage Classic. They are plug and play.
Can you send an email when you have these for the Indian Scout 60?
We do have LED turn signals available for the Indian Scout and Scout 60. You can find them here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/indian-scout-and-scout-60-sunburst-led-turn-signals
Will these fit a 2016 Honda VTx1300?
Unfortunately, we do not have any LED turn signals for the VTX.
Hi ! I've got a 2019 IRON 883 who comes with a single contact bulb at the front, so I guess I could not have the running light with my turn signals, am I right ? thanks
Yes, you are correct. You will need our 1156 turn signals in the front. You can find them here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-generation-ii-led-premium-rear-turn-signals-1156-base
Are these compatible with stock lenses covers and other manufacturers covers? I have smoke covers currently and wish to use with these lights.
Yes, you can re-use the stock lenses or any others of the same style.
Will these fit a 05 fxstb night train? Also will I need the load resistors ?
Yes, you will nead load resistors for the 05 Night Train.
Will they work in my 2014 Limited HD with or without a resistor?
Yes, these lights are plug and play for your bike. You will not need any load resistors.
will they work on a 2018 Indian scout
Unfortunately, these will not work ont he Indian Scout. We are currently developing a set that will fit it soon. Please check back with us in the next month for an update! Let me know if you have any questions.
Will they work on a 2017 Harley 750 street rod?
Yes, they are a direct plug and play replacement for your 2017 Street Rod 750.
Will these fir my 2007 Road King Custom?
You need the larger versions for your bike. You can find the 3 1/4 version here.
I have a 2013 HD streetglide. Will these lights require a resistor?
Yes, the 2013 Street Glide will require a resistors.
Will these work on my 09 Road King? Are they plug and play?
Yes, they will work on your 2009 Road King. They are plug and play on your bike.
Will these work with the 2018 TriGlide Ultra?
Yes, they will work for a 2018 Tri Glide Ultra.
Will these fit a 2014 Triumph Thunderbird 1600?
How large is the housing? The turn signals fit 2" bullet style housings.
Will these fit a 2013 Ultra Classic
Yes, these will fit your bike.
I have a 2011 cvo street glide. Where and how do you install the load resistors?
You can find a wiring diagram for the load resistors here. As for the location it is bike dependent, but many wire them in under the seat.
Does this product fit a 2018 Softail Slim?
Yes, this will fit your bike.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.