- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The original Eagle Lights 5 3/4" LED headlight. The Eagle Lights 8900 headlight uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 5 3/4" LED Headlight available.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no capacitors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to wire it. Comes with the standard H4 connection and does high and low beam, all in one headlight.
- GENERATION III DIFFERENCE - 33% more light, wider field of light. Same master-crafted construction from the Generation II. Fits all 5-3/4" buckets with no wiring adapters or adapter rings.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 3800 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
- READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy installation all backed by a lifetime warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
The 8900 Series Generation III headlight represents the best of the best and stands above the rest in terms of quality and light output. In total, the light outputs over 40% more light than the Generation I and 22% more light than the Generation II LED headlight. Master-crafted excellence.
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. There may be Customs / Duties charges when it arrives in your country. Customs and duties are NOT included in the shipping charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this fit a 2016 Harley FXDLS?
Yes, it will fit your FXDLS. It is plug and play on your bike.
Will it fit an 2017 Indian chief
You will need the 7" version. The part number you need is 9100B.
Will this fit the 2018 Indian Scout Bobber?
Yes, this will fit your Indian Scout Bobber. It is a plug and play replacement on your bike.
Will this fit a 2017 softail slim?
You will need the 7" version for your Softail Slim. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/collections/generation-iii-led-headlights/products/eagle-lights-7-round-led-headlight-generation-iii-black-halo-ring
will it fit on a 2015 Victory Highball
Yes, this is plug and play on the Victory Highball.
I have a 2018 fxbb softail street bob will this fit if no what modification will be needed
Unfortunately, this will not fit the 2018 Street Bob. We do not have a headlight currently for the 2018 Street Bob.
Does it fit 2012 StreetGlide FLHX
This is the kit you will need for your Street Glide: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-chrome-7-round-led-headlight-with-matching-chrome-passing-lamps-for-street-glide-electra-glide-and-harley-davidson-models-with-radios
You will need the adapter ring for your bnike to install the main headlight.
Will this fit a 78 BMW r80/7
Yes, this will work on your motorcycle.
Will this fit my 2006 Ducati 620
Unfortunately this will not fit on that bike.
Will this fit 99 fxstc
Yes, it is plug and play on your bike.
Is there a way I can make this work for a 1996 Honda XR 650L?
The headlight bucket would either need to be replaced or modified for the headlight to fit into the bucket. The attachment method is different on the Honda Models.
With this fit a 1980 Honda cm200t twin star
Unfortunately, this will not fit the 198 CM200T without modification.
Will it fit my 02 wide glide?
Yes, this will fit your 2002 Wide Glide. It is plug and play on your bike.
Will this work in a 2018 Polaris slingshot??
Unfortunately, these will not work on the Slingshot.
Will this fit 2007 Harley Sportster xl883
Yes, this light is a direct plug and play replacement for a 2007 XL 883.
Will this fit my 2014 Kawasaki Vulcan vaquero
Unfortunately, it will not fit on your bike.
Does this require any sort of rubberized gasket or dampener to reduce vibration?
No, you do not need a rubberized gasket to reduce vibration.
Will this fit my sportster? It’s a 2017 iron 883
Yes it is plug and play on your bike.
Does this fit a 2019 Indian scout 60 ABS?
Yes, it is plug and play and a direct fit for your bike.
Will this fit a 1980 honda 750 custom
Unfortunately, it will not fit your bike.
Will this fit a 1998 Honda Valkyrie?
No, you will need our Valkyrie sepcific kit. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-honda-valkyrie-led-round-projection-headlight?variant=13257483452529
Will this fit with my 2011 night rod special?
If you have the round style head and not the oval version, this will fit your bike.
Will this light fit a 2017 Harley sportster forty eight?
Yes it is plug and play on your bike.
Will this fit as a plug and play on a 2005 triumph rocket 3 ?
Yes, these headlights are plug and play replacements for your 2005 Triumph Rocket 3.
Will it fit on a 1935 chevy deluxe?
The headlight bucket will most likely need some modification for it to fit. Unfortunately we don’t have application data for that exact model. We would suggest double checking the size of the light. Many of the classic cars have 7” headlights.
Will this fit a 2009 Yamaha Road Star Warrior?
Yes, this light will fit
Will this fit a 2015 XG750 Street.....looking for light for my wife's Harley
Yes, it is a direct replacement for the 2015 Street 750.
Would I need an adapter for my 2018 Street Bob?
Unfortunately, it will not fit your bucket without modification.
Is this light plug and play on a 04 screaming eagle deuce cvo ?
Yes, this light is plug and play for a 2004 Harley Davidson CVO Softail Deuce.
Will this fit a 2012 Honda shadow spirit 750?
It is the correct size for your bike. It should be plug and play on your bike.
Would this light fit my 2018 Street Battles Bob? Will the light match my eagle lights running lights shade. My stock headlights don't match my newly installed eagle lights turn signals.
Yes, it is plug and play for your bike and will match the running lights of the turn signals.
Will it fit the 2019 sportster Iron 883 ? Thank you
Yes, this light is plug and play for your bike.
Does it fit 2005 VTX1300
You will need our VTX kit. It comes with the mounting hardware for your bike. You can find it here.
Hello is this headlight able to be installed with no modifications for the halo function on a 16 hd sportster iron 883?
Yes, it is plug and play on the 2016 Iron 883. No modifications are needed for the halo ring to function. It is automatic and no wiring is needed.
Will this fit a 2015 Honda Shadow Phantom with no modification?
Yes this will fit your bike with no modificaitons.
hello. what is the plug connection for Gen 3 Halo? I have 2016 NRS. Would it replace my stock one with no hassle?
It is a standard H4, 3 prong harness connection. It will replace the headlight without any modification.
I have a 1994 Harley FXE, Shovel!! Will it fit??
Yes, this will fit your 1994 Harley FXE. It is plug and play on your bike.
Will this fit my 2012 Yamaha Raider S?
Yes, this will fit your Raider.
this fit 2008 HD sportster nightsters
Yes this will fit your Sportster. It is a direct plug and play replacement.
Does this fit 2018 scout 60?
Yes, this is plug and play on your 2018 Scout 60.
Hi will this fit my 2009 1200 nightster?
Yes it is plug and play on your bike.
Will this plug and play on a 2013 Honda Shadow phantom?
Yes, it is the correct size for your bike.
I'm assuming this will fit a 2018 Indian Scout Sixty, is that right? I want more light and I love the Halo so driver's can see me better during the day light hours as well.
Yes, it is plug and play on your bike.
Will this fit a 2001 Harley Sportster 883?
Yes, this will fit your Sportster. It is a plug and play replacement on your bike.
Will this fit a 2005 Honda Shadow Sabre 1100?
Unfortunately, it will not fit your bike without modifications.
Will this fit my 2009 Harley Davidson street Bob?
Yes, this will fit your bike. It is plug and play on your bike.
will this fit on a dyna street bob 2015 , thx
Yes, this will fit on your bike. It is plug and play .
Will this fit a 2013 harley breakout
Yes, this will fit your Harley Breakout. It is plug and play for your bike.
Will this fit an 05 vtx 1300?
Unfortunately, we do not have any headlight that will fit your Honda VTX.
Will this fit on a 1997 honda shadow 1100
Unfortunately, this will not fit on your bike.
Will this fit a 2016 Indian Scout?
Yes, this is plug and play on the Indian Scout. No modification is required for the headlight install.
Will this fit a 2014 yamaha star bolt r-spec.
Unfortunately it will not fit your bike without modification to the headlight bucket.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.