Eagle Lights 5 3/4" 8900 Series Generation III LED Projection Headlight*
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 129.99 and FREE Shipping
The 8900 Series Generation III headlight represents the best of the best and stands above the rest in terms of quality and light output. In total, the light outputs over 40% more light than the Generation I and 22% more light than the Generation II LED headlight. Master-crafted excellence.
8900 Series Features:
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The original Eagle Lights 5 3/4" LED headlight. The Eagle Lights 8900 headlight uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 5 3/4" LED Headlight available.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no capacitors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to wire it. Comes with the standard H4 connection and does high and low beam, all in one headlight.
- GENERATION III DIFFERENCE - 33% more light, wider field of light. Same master-crafted construction from the Generation II. Fits all 5-3/4" buckets with no wiring adapters or adapter rings.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 3800 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy installation all backed by a Lifetime warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
Description 12V DOT/ECE LED High Beam Headlight with Colored Bezel
Outer Lens Material Hardcoated Polycarbonate
Outer Lens Color Clear
Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
Housing Color Black
Mounting Type Low-Profile Panel Mount
Retrofits 5.75" Seal Beam Lights
Minimum Operating Temperature -40 (°C) / -40 (°F)
Maximum Operating Temperature 65 (°C) / 149 (°F)
Product Weight 2.47 (lbs) / 0.98 (kgs)
Lumen Output 2800 LM (Low Beam) 3800 LM (High Beam)
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this light fit a 2016 Harley Davidson Softail Breakout?
Yes, this is a plug and play replacement for a 2016 Harley Davidson Softail Breakout.
Will this light fit a 2016 Harley Davidson softail breakout?
Yes, this light is a direct plug and play replacement for a 2016 Harley Davidson Softail Breakout.
Will this fit a 2003 Honda Shadow VLX600?
Unfortunately it will not fit your bike. We do not currently produce a headlight for the Honda Shadow VLX600.
Will this fit a 2007 street glide and do I need additional brackets ?
A 2007 Street Glide will need a 7" headlight along with our adapter ring for installation. The headlight itself is plug and play. You can find the 7" version of this headlight here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-7-round-led-generation-iii-black
Will this fit a 2001 Honda Rebel CMX250C?
Yes, it should fit directly on your bike. It is plug and play.
are these better and brighter than Harleys daymaker for Sportster 1200 low t
Yes, this kit is substantially brighter. It is plug and play for your bike.
Will this fit a 2017 Honda Shadow Phantom 750?
It is the correct size but you may need to modify the bucket for it to fit.
Will this fit a 2009 Raider V1900
Yes this should fit your bike
Will this fit a 2014 victory jackpot without modifications
Yes, it will fit your bike. It is a plug and play headlight for your bike.
Will this light fit my 2015 Harley 1200 Custom?
Yes this is the correct headlight for your bike. It is plug and play on your 1200 Custom.
will this fit a 2015 Indian Scout?
Yes, this light is a direct fit for your Scout.
Will this fit on a 2019 Harley-Davidson XG500 and also on a 2019 Harley-Davidson XL883N
Yes, this light is a plug and play replacement for both bikes.
will this fit my 2013 v star 650 custom?
It is the correct diameter light, but will require modification to the bucket/ mounting bracket to fit.
Will this fit my 2017 sportster roadster?
Yes, it is plug and play on your Sportster. It is a direct replacement for your bike, so it is a very easy install.
Just want to make sure this will fit my 2017 Scout Sixty?
Yes, this is plug and play on your Scout.
Will this fit my 2019 Indian Scout Bobber
Yes, it is plug and play on the 2019 Scout Bobber.
Will this fit 2018 Indian scout 60?
Yes, this is plug and play on the Indian Scout 60.
Will this fit a 2018 Harley Street Glide?
No, you will need out 7" versions. You can find it here.
Will this fit an 04 Sportster XL1200C?
Yes, this will fit your bike. It is a plug and play direct replacement for your bike.
Does this fit the 2018 Indian scout
Yes, this is plug and play, direct replacement for your 2018 Indian Scout.
Does it fit the new 2018 sportster iron 1200
Yes, it is plug and play for the 2018 Sportster Iron 1200.
Does this light come with the mounting bracket for a 2005 Honda VTX 1800C? Eagle Lights 5 3/4" 8900 Series Generation III LED Projection Headlight
You will need our VTX headlight kit. You can find all of the available kits here.