The 8900 Series Generation III headlight represents the best of the best and stands above the rest in terms of quality and light output. In total, the light outputs over 40% more light than the Generation I and 22% more light than the Generation II LED headlight. Master-crafted excellence.
8900 Series Features:
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The original Eagle Lights 5 3/4" LED headlight. The Eagle Lights 8900 headlight uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 5 3/4" LED Headlight available.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no capacitors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to wire it. Comes with the standard H4 connection and does high and low beam, all in one headlight.
- GENERATION III DIFFERENCE - 33% more light, wider field of light. Same master-crafted construction from the Generation II. Fits all 5-3/4" buckets with no wiring adapters or adapter rings.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 3800 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy installation all backed by a Lifetime warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
Description 12V DOT/ECE LED High Beam Headlight with Colored Bezel
Outer Lens Material Hardcoated Polycarbonate
Outer Lens Color Clear
Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
Housing Color Black
Mounting Type Low-Profile Panel Mount
Retrofits 5.75" Seal Beam Lights
Minimum Operating Temperature -40 (°C) / -40 (°F)
Maximum Operating Temperature 65 (°C) / 149 (°F)
Product Weight 2.47 (lbs) / 0.98 (kgs)
Lumen Output 2800 LM (Low Beam) 3800 LM (High Beam)
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. There may be Customs / Duties charges when it arrives in your country. Customs and duties are NOT included in the shipping charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If a part fails during the warranty period, ship the item back to us, Eagle Lights, and you will receive a replacement. Warranty excludes damage caused by misuse, abuse or marine use. Warranties are non-transferable. All products with a warranty available will come with a warranty card. This card needs to be filled out and sent back to us within 30 days of receipt of the product to be able to redeem warranty on item. Alternatively, all warranties can be registered online. To register the warranty online, please visit this link.
This limited warranty represents the total liability of Eagle Lights LLC for any part or product. Eagle Lights LLC makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Eagle Lights LLC shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.
All of Eagle Light's parts, except those mentioned above, are covered by our Limited Warranty. The length of Eagle Light's Limited Warranty varies with each part and warranty purchased or inherent.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this fit a 2019 1200 Iron?
Yes it is plug and play on your bike.
Can it be fitted in my 2019 Harley Davidson Street XG750?
Yes, it is plug and play on the 2019 Street Glide XG750.
Will this fit a2019 scout bobber?
Yes, this is plug and play on the Scout Bobber.
I have 92 Harley soft tail fxstc Iam looking to change the head light to led ,do any of your head lights plug and play for that bike
Yes, any of our 5 3/4" headlight will be a plug and play replacement for your bike.
Is this a plug and play replacement for my 2017 Dyna Lowrider?
Yes, this headlight is a direct plug and play replacement for a 2017 Dyna Lowrider.
Does this fit '11 Honda fury
Unforunately, this will not fit your 11 Honda Fury.
Will this light fit a 2005 VROD-B with the small round headlight thanks
Yes, this will fit on your bike. It is plug and play on your model.
Will this fit my 2014 Yamaha Stryker XVS1300
Unfortunately, this will not fit your motorcycle. We do not currently have any parts that will fit your bike at this time
Will this fit a 2007 FXSTD deuce
Yes, this headlight is a direct plug and play replacement.
Which will fit a 2012 Harley Dyna Wide Glide?
Yes, this light is a plug and play replacement for a 2012 Dyna Wide Glide.
Will it fit a 2014 sportster 1200
Yes, this will fit your 2014 Sportster.
Hi, Will it fit with the Softail Breakout 2015 and come with the OEM connector?
Yes, this will fit the 2015 Breakout. It comes with the OEM connector. It is plug and play.
Will it fit 2018 Indian scout bobber
Yes, this will be plug and play on your Indian Scout Bobber.
Will this fit vtx1300 R model2007
You will need our VTX kit. You can find it here.
Will this headlight fit a 2005 Softail Deuce (F.I.) Thanks.
Yes, this light is a direct plug and play replacement for a 2005 Softail Deuce.
Will this fit my 2016 Indian scout sixty?
Yes, this will fit on your bike.
Will this fit a 2003 Honda Shadow 750 Ace Custom Bobber? I may need to get a new bucket but I don't see why it won't. Wiring is easy.
Electrically, it will work with your headlight. You will need a new bucket for your bike for it to work on your motorcycle.
Will this work for 2019 Honda rebel?
Yes, this will fit your bike.
Would it ft my 2009 Harley Night-Rod Special?
Yes, this is a plug and play replacement for your 2009 Harley Night-Rod Special.
What do I need for it to fit my 2018 Street Glide
The 2018 Street Glide will need the 7" version and the 69200899 harness. You can find the correct headlight for your bike here.
Will this fit my 1999 Honda shadow ace your vt1100t?
Unfortunately we do not have any headlights that for your bike at this time.
Will it fit my 2017 harley dyna wide glide?
Yes, it is plug and play on the Dyna Wide Glide.
What 4.5” passing lights complement the 8900 g3 5-3/4 headlight?
Yes, the 4.5" passing lights are meant to match with the 8900 G3 LED headlight.
Will this fit a 2008 Triumph bonneville?
You will need the 7" version. You can find it here.
Will this fit my HD Super Glide 1996?
Yes, it is plug and play on your motorcycle.
Will this light fit a 2016 Harley Davidson Softail Breakout?
Yes, this is a plug and play replacement for a 2016 Harley Davidson Softail Breakout.
Will this light fit a 2016 Harley Davidson softail breakout?
Yes, this light is a direct plug and play replacement for a 2016 Harley Davidson Softail Breakout.
Will this fit a 2003 Honda Shadow VLX600?
Unfortunately it will not fit your bike. We do not currently produce a headlight for the Honda Shadow VLX600.
Will this fit a 2007 street glide and do I need additional brackets ?
A 2007 Street Glide will need a 7" headlight along with our adapter ring for installation. The headlight itself is plug and play. You can find the 7" version of this headlight here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-7-round-led-generation-iii-black
Will this fit a 2001 Honda Rebel CMX250C?
Yes, it should fit directly on your bike. It is plug and play.
are these better and brighter than Harleys daymaker for Sportster 1200 low t
Yes, this kit is substantially brighter. It is plug and play for your bike.
Will this fit a 2017 Honda Shadow Phantom 750?
It is the correct size but you may need to modify the bucket for it to fit.
Will this fit a 2009 Raider V1900
Yes this should fit your bike
Will this fit a 2014 victory jackpot without modifications
Yes, it will fit your bike. It is a plug and play headlight for your bike.
Will this light fit my 2015 Harley 1200 Custom?
Yes this is the correct headlight for your bike. It is plug and play on your 1200 Custom.
will this fit a 2015 Indian Scout?
Yes, this light is a direct fit for your Scout.
Will this fit on a 2019 Harley-Davidson XG500 and also on a 2019 Harley-Davidson XL883N
Yes, this light is a plug and play replacement for both bikes.
will this fit my 2013 v star 650 custom?
It is the correct diameter light, but will require modification to the bucket/ mounting bracket to fit.
Will this fit my 2017 sportster roadster?
Yes, it is plug and play on your Sportster. It is a direct replacement for your bike, so it is a very easy install.
Just want to make sure this will fit my 2017 Scout Sixty?
Yes, this is plug and play on your Scout.
Will this fit my 2019 Indian Scout Bobber
Yes, it is plug and play on the 2019 Scout Bobber.
Will this fit 2018 Indian scout 60?
Yes, this is plug and play on the Indian Scout 60.
Will this fit a 2018 Harley Street Glide?
No, you will need out 7" versions. You can find it here.
Will this fit an 04 Sportster XL1200C?
Yes, this will fit your bike. It is a plug and play direct replacement for your bike.
Does this fit the 2018 Indian scout
Yes, this is plug and play, direct replacement for your 2018 Indian Scout.
Does it fit the new 2018 sportster iron 1200
Yes, it is plug and play for the 2018 Sportster Iron 1200.
Does this light come with the mounting bracket for a 2005 Honda VTX 1800C? Eagle Lights 5 3/4" 8900 Series Generation III LED Projection Headlight
You will need our VTX headlight kit. You can find all of the available kits here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.