- EAGLE LIGHTS LED TURN SIGNALS - Upgrade your old turn signals to LED! Easy to install and awesome looking! As easy as changing a bulb. The 8748TS allows for a brighter LED turn signal by disabling the white LED halo ring when you activate your turn signal. This allows the amber turn signal to be more noticeable and vibrant to other drivers.
- EASY INSTALLATION – With the Eagle Lights LED Turn Signals, upgrading couldn’t be easier. Our LED Turn Signals are plug and play on most Harley Davidson models. Installation typically takes about 5 minutes. Pop off the lens, replace the old one with your new LED turn signal, put the lens back on and go for a ride. Ride safer, look better, and ride longer with the Eagle Lights LED Turn Signals.
- NEVER GO DARK™ – Brand new design. Our front LED turn signals have a 24 LED halo ring. The halo ring is 6000K and is a pure bright white light. It will match all of your other LED products. The inner 24 LEDs are amber and function as the turn signal. The halo ring will turn off when the LED turn signal is active. This allows the LED turn signal to be more noticeable to oncoming drivers.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: All Harleys with 2" Bullet style front turn signals. Will fit other makes that use 2" turn signals with 1157 bases. Older models may experience hyper flash which can be corrected by installing Eagle Lights load resistors (PN: EL60WR)
If your bike is a pre-2014, it will need load resistors to prevent hyper flashing of the turn signal. You can select them from the dropdown menu when ordering.
International Harley Models: Front turn signals will not fit International Harley Models. Please check your original bulbs prior to purchase.
Do I need an Eagle Equalizer?Go Back To Top
The Eagle Equalizer eliminates hyper flash when installing LED turn signals on pre-2014 Harleys by slowing the turn signal flash rate to the normal speed. An Eagle Equalizer is NOT needed on the following models:
- 2011 and Newer Softail Models
- 2012 and Newer Dyna Models
- 2014 and Newer Sportster Models
- 2014 and Newer Touring Models
- All of 2014 and newer Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
An Eagle Equalizer is the plug and play solution to correct hyper flash. Hyper flash is when the turn signals will start flashing faster than normal after a few seconds. The Eagle Equalizer plugs directly into the wiring harness underneath the seat using Harley OEM connectors. It does not produce heat or put a load on the electrical system. Only one unit is needed for either 2 or all 4 turn signals. Can also be used with a combination of LED and incandescent turn signals. Harley Davidson models that the Eagle Equalizer fit are listed below.
Add your year, make and model and we will include the correct Eagle Equalizer for your bike.
Standard Eagle Equalizer Fitment:
- ‘96 - ‘10 Softails
- ‘97 - ‘11 Dynas
- ‘99 - ‘03 Sportsters
- ‘06 - ‘09 Street Glide
- ‘97 - ‘13 Touring Models (Electra Glide, Ultra Classic, Ultra Limited, Road King models)
- ‘97 - ‘09 Road Glide Models
- ‘10 - ‘13 Tri-Glide
Sportster Eagle Equalizer Fitment:
Street Glide / Road Glide Eagle Equalizer Fitment
Do I need an Load Resistor?Go Back To Top
If your motorcycle is not listed in the Eagle Equalizer Fitment guide, you will need to use load resistors. Load Resistors are universal and can be used on all models to correct hyper flash. They are spliced into the wiring harness underneath the seat.
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. There may be Customs / Duties charges when it arrives in your country. Customs and duties are NOT included in the shipping charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Fit 2007 Street Glide ?
Yes, this will fit the 2007 Street Glide.
will these fit a 2018 Breakout
Yes, these will fit a 2018 Breakout. They will fit all years of Harley Davidson's Breakout model.
Can these be used as rear turn signals also?
They will fit, but we do not suggest using them for rear turn signals as the colors would not be correct. We have the correct rear turn signals available, part number 8748RTS.
2006 ultra classic
Yes, these will fit your Ultra Classic. The Ultra Classics that are 2012 and older will need the load resistors.
Will they fit a 2012 Street Glide?
Yes, they are plug and play on a 2012 Street Glide. Please let us know if you have any questions.
How many turn signals come in the package?
Two front turn signals come in the package.
Are they plug and play?
Yes, they are plug and play. The replace your old bulbs.
What color is the halo ring of the turn signal?
The halo ring is 6000K color temperature. It is a bright white. It matches all of the other LED lighting we provide.
Will this fit a 2011 Sportster?
Yes! This will fit your 2011 Sportster. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Will they work with a 2018 cvo street glide
Yes, these will work on your 2018 Street Glide. They are plug and play for the 2018 Street Glide.
Will they fit a 2017 Harley Street Glide
Yes, this will fit in a 2017 Harley Street Glide.
do this accomidate a 2018 Indian scout?
Unfortunately, these will not fit your Indian Scout.
Do you have rear turn signal only (1156 style) in red? 2009 HD street glide
Yes, we do. The part number is 8748TS-1156. They will light up red and are single function 1156 LED bulb replacements.
Will they fit the 2018 Fat Boy ?
Yes, these will fit your bike. You will not need load resistors for them.
If used on rear directional does the amber ring still show and will I need a 2nd load resistor for the rear. Even if resistor us yes for front directionals.
You will need the rear turn signals. If you have a rear center tail light, you will need 8748TS-1156. If you do not have a rear center tail light, you will need 8748RTS.
Are they plug and play for a 2000 HERITAGE and will I need a load resistors?
You will need the 3-1/4" version. You can find them here. You will need load resistors with them.
Will these fit 2014 Dyna FLD Switchback ?
Yes, these will fit and are plug and play on the Dyna Switchback.
will they work on 2007 road glide
Yes, they are plug and play on your bike.
On my 2002 Electra glide Standard, will I need 1 or 2 plug and play equalizers. One for the rear turn signals and one for the front?
You will need the 3 1/4" version. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-8748ts-2-flat-style-led-front-turn-signals-for-harley-davidson-double-pack
Yes, you will need an Eagle Equalizer. You only need one unit. It controls both the front and the rear.
I have bought and fitted 3 different kinds of Eagle products onto my 2003 Honda Shadow Ace Deluxe 750 woth no issues. Will this fit my bike somehow?
These are 2" in diameter. They may fit, but you may have to modify them for them to fit into the housing and to connect into the bike.
Will they fit a 2010 Heritage Softail Classic? What is the part number for the Rear?
You will need the 3 1/4 inch version. We have a kit that has the front and rears bundled together at a discounted price. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/collections/3-1-4-generation-i-front-and-rear-led-turn-signal-kits/products/eagle-lights-3-1-4-flat-style-led-front-2-x-1157-and-rear-2-x-1156-turn-signals-for-harleys
Will these fit my 2019 Freewheeler
Yes, it is plug and play on the 2019 Freewheeler.
I have a 2003 ultra classic, will they work
You will need the 3 1/4" version for your model. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-8748ts-2-flat-style-led-front-turn-signals-for-harley-davidson-double-pack
I see now that pre-2011 models, mine is an 09, require the load resistors. Are these incorporated into the unit or does it require splicing into each blinker's wiring harnesses?
On 10-older Softails, 11-older Dynas, 13-older Sportsters, and 13-older Touring and Tri-Glide models the turn signals may flash faster than normal. Depending on which model you have, we do have a plug ins style load resistors.
Do they need load resistors to avoid the turn signal fast blinking/hyper flash or error code on the dashboard or are they plug and play?
If your bike is a pre-2014, it will need load resistors to prevent hyper flashing of the turn signal. You can select them from the dropdown menu when ordering.
Is there a way I can toggle between the Amber colored lights and the led ring at will?
They will switch when the turn signal is activated. They can not be switched with activating the turn signal.
do these fit a 2007 harley davison street glide ?...and if so do I need the load resistors ? need the part number for both front and rear. thank you
Yes they will fit your bike. You will need load resistors for your bike.
Will these fit 2006 Sportster and are they plug and play ?
Yes they are plug and play on your bike. You will need a set of load resistors to prevent the turn signals from hyper flashing.
Hi how are you,will these fit my 05 1200 custom
Yes, they will work on your 1200. You will need a set of load resistors to prevent it from hyperflashing on your motorcycle.
Do you need load resistors for a 2014 Street Glide?
No you do not need load resistors for your bike.
Will these fit a 2007 Sportster?
Yes, they are plug and play on your bike.
THESE FIT IN A 2019 ULTRA CLASSIC SCREAMING EAGLE ?
Yes, they will fit the 2019 Ultra Classic. They are plug and play on your bike.
Will these fit my Harley Davidson 2003 Sportster 883
Yes, they are a direct replacement for a 2003 Sportster 883. You will need load resistors to ensure the proper flash speed of the turn signal.
What Where does the load resistor install on a 2008 Electra glide classic? is it plug and play remove plug add resistor and plug back in? Thanks Andy
They install underneath the seat and tap into the wiring on the bike. If you want a plug and play load resistor, we also have that available. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-plug-in-style-load-resistor?_pos=146&_sid=01e26ba58&_ss=r
Load resistors needed for a 2008 HD Fatboy??
Yes, you will need the load resistors for your bike.
Fit 2008 HD Fatboy?
Yes, this will fit on your 2008 Fatboy.
How many lumens LED ?
They produce over 1000 lumens for each light.
Hi, fit on Iron 1200 2019? How many lumens by LED ?
Yes, they will fit on all US 2019 Harley Davidson Iron 1200 motorcycles.
will they fit a 2017 Road King
Yes, these will fit a 2017 Road King.
These fit an 02 heritage softail?
You will need the 3 1/4" version. You can find them here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-8748ts-2-flat-style-led-front-turn-signals-for-harley-davidson-double-pack
Will these fit a 1997 Road King
Theses are not the correct ones for your bike. You will need the 3 1/4" version. They can be found here. The 1997 model will need a set of load resistors.
Does it fit a 2017 Softail Deluxe FLSTN?
Yes, these are plug and play on your bike.
These ones fit into my 2019 iron 883? I think the connection it's different
These lights are a direct plug and play replacement for a 2019 Iron 883. They use an 1157 base which is the same as the factory turn signal bulbs.
Will it fit 2001 Sportster 1200 custom?
Unfortunatley, these will not fit the older style bullet turn signal housings. You can find the correct ones here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-generation-ii-3-1-4-flat-style-led-front-turn-signals-for-harleys-double-pack
Is there a video showing how to install the load resistors?
Unfortunately, we do not have a video at this time showing the load resistor install.
Will these fit my 2016 Indian scout sixty?
These will not fit your bike. You will need these.
Would love to get these turn signals with running lights for my Indian Scout. Is it available? if not, are you guys working on it (release date?)
We do offer an LED turn signal for the Scout. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a running light. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/indian-scout-and-scout-60-sunburst-led-turn-signals
Will they fit 2013 street glide front and back /what if anything else is needed thank you
Yes, they are a direct replacement for your Street Glide.
You can find the correct kit for front and rear turn signals here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/copy-of-eagle-lights-8748ts-4-2-led-front-and-rear-turn-signals-for-harley-davidson-double-pack?variant=40668707216
You will need load resistors to ensure proper flash speed and functionality of the turn signals.
Do i need the load resistor for a 2017 softail slim ?
No, you will not need load resistors. They are plug and play on your bike.
Will these fit the 10th Anniversary HD V-Rod? Also is it possible to deactivate the white Halo and use them as a rear fitment or do you have a rear version with a red Halo?
You can use these for the front turn signals. For the rear turn signals, we have a rear halo version. You can find it here.
Will these easily install on a 2019 harley davidson iron 883
Yes, they are a plug and play replacement for a 2019 Iron 883.
Fit a 2017 Road Glide Special
Yes, they are plug and play for a 2017 Road Glide Special
Will they fit 2014 Limited H/D part 8748T is this generation 11
Yes, this will fit your 2014 Ultra Limited. These turn signals are our Generation I model. You can find our Generation II turn signals here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-led-generation-ii-turn-signals-with-running-light
Will these lights work on a 2012 HD Sportster 1200C?
Yes, they are plug and play on your 2012 Sportster.
Will it fit a Honda 2006 VTX 1300R?
Unfortunately, we do not have LED turn signals that will fit the Honda VTX.
Fit for 2016 HD street glides special
Yes, they are a direct plug and play replacement for your 2016 Street Glide.
will they fit 2013 heritage softail?will i need anything else
No, you will need our larger 3 1/4" turn signals to fit your 2013 Softail Heritage. You will need load resistors with your bike. You can find them here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-8748ts-2-flat-style-led-front-turn-signals-for-harley-davidson-double-pack
Will these fit my 2018 Road Glide.. do I use my stock lense or will these come with smoked lense?
Yes, they are a direct replacement for your 2018 Road Glide. You can choose to add smoked lenses if you like. If you prefer you can use the stock lenses.
Will they fit my 2008 road glide.
Yes, they will fit your Road Glide. You will need the load resistors for your bike as well.
will These fit a 2018 Sport glide
Yes, they are a direct plug and play replacement for your 2018 Sport Glide. You will not need any load resistors for your bike.
will these light fit a 2016 Tri Glide Ultra, just plug in and go.
Yes, they are direct plug and play replacements for your 2016 Tri Glide Ultra. You will not need any load resistors for your bike.
I HAVE Load Resistor FOR MY HEADLIGHT WILL I NEED ONE FOR SIGNALS ARE IS THIS GOOD
If you bike is 2013 or older, you will need load resistors for the turn signals on most Harley Davidson models.
Will this fit my 2010 iron883, will my old smoke lens fit over the led light, and do I need a load resistor?
Yes, you will need a set of load resistors. They will fit your 2010 Iron 883.
Will these work on a 2004 road king
Yes, they will fit your bike. They are plug and play on your bike. You will need load resistros for your bike.
Does it fit 2018 Street Bob?
Yes, they are plug and play for your 2018 Street Bob.
Would this work without resistors on 2017 fls harley?
Yes, you will not need load resistors for your 2017 FLS.
Will these work with my 2008 Harley Davidson XL1200N Sportster Nightster?
Yes and they are plug and play for the 2008 XL1200N.
Will these fit a 2016 Sportster Superlow?
Yes, these will fit on your 2016 Super Low. They are plug and play on your bike.
Will these work (front and rear) on a 2015 Indian Chief Vintage?
Unfortunately, these will not work on your bike.
Will these fit my 2019 street glide
Yes, these are plug and play on your 2019 Street Glide. They are a direct plug in.
What part numbers do I need for a 2013 street glide special..both front and back ? Thanks
You will need this kit. The kit includes the front and rear LED turn signals. They are plug and play for your bike.
Will this fit my 2019 Harley road king special
Yes, they will fit your bike. They are plug and play on your motorcycle.
Hello will these fit my 2019 Fat Bob and will I have to do any alterations
Yes, they are plug and play on a 2019 Fatbob. You will not need to do any modifications to the bike.
Will these hyper flash on a 2012 road glide?
You will need load resistors on your bike to prevent hyper flash on your model.
Will these work on a 2015 KLR 650?
Unfortunately, this will not fit on your KLR
Will they fit a 2018 Street 500 (XG500)?
Yes, they are plug and play on the 2018 Street 500.
will they fit a 2000 dyna wide glide?
Yes, this is plug and play on a Dyna Wide Glide. You will need load resistors for your bike.
If I order the LED lights with Load resistors are the resistors already wired in with the lights???
They load resistors are not wired into the light. They will need to be wired into the bike.
Two questions. Will these fit a 2010 Fatboy Lo? Will the ones for the rears work as running lights, turn signals and brake light. I have my Fatboy for my stock rear turn signals to work this way. Thanks!
These are designed for the front. You will need the rear version. You can find it here.
Do they fit a 2015 HarleyDavision wide glide front only
Yes, these will fit your 2015 Wide Glide. They are plug and play on it.
Will these fit my 2016 road king flhr?
You will need the 3-1/4" version. You can find them here.
Will these fit a 2009 ultra classic tri glide trike? And will it require a load equalizer?
Yes, they will fit your will need a load resistor for them.
Will these fit a 2018 Road King Special?
Yes, this will fit your bike. They are plug and play on your Road King.
Are the lights suppose to fit into the lens, cause they dont, they work, but cant get them perfectly straight cause the lens tweaks them a bit
Yes, they will work in any 2” bullet housing. The lense should push the light in and allow it to sit flat.
Do you have replacement LED inserts for 2013 Yamaha Stryker
Unfortunately we do not have turn signals for the Yamaha Stryker at this time.
Will they fit 2000 roadking
Unfortunately, they will not fit your 2000 Road King. You will need this kit.
Will they work for my 16 Soft tail slim?
Yes, this will fit your 2016 Softail Slim. It is plug and play on your bike.
Does a 2013 Ultra Classic need the load resistor?
Yes, the 2013 Ultra Classic will require load resistors.
Just want to make sure I order the right thing I have a 2007 cvo ultra I would the front and rear turn 2" smoked bullet style and red tail light can you please tell me what part numbers I would need thanks
Will they fit a 2003 Fat Boy with load resistors, plug and play/
Yes, they will fit your bike. They are the correct ones for your bike. You will need the load resistors. The turn signal itself is plug and play, but the load resistors will need to be wired in.
Will it fit a 2018 Harley Davison flhx street glide
Yes this will fit your bike. They are plug and play on your bike.
What is a load resistor, where/how is it installed, and will I need it for my 2018 Street Glide?
You will not need load resistors for the 2018 Street Glide. It is a plug and play set up for your bike.
Will these turn signal work on a 2015 road glide special
Yes, these will fit perfectly on your Road Glide Special. No wiring or load resistors are needed on your model.
Will this kit work on my 2012 Dynawide glide.
Yes, these are the correct turn signals for your Dyna.
Work for 2017 FLTRU with supplies smoked covers?
Yes, these will fit your bike.
will these work on 06 softail
Yes, this will fit your bike.
Will these lights fit 2017 Harley street rod?
Yes, they are plug and play on the 2017 Harley Street Rod.
Will they do a solid driving light instead of the halo
No, these will do running light as a halo ring. If you want a solid white driving light, please take a look at this product. It is our Generation II turn signals.
I have a 98 flh any info on where to put the resistors
Typically, many people install them under the seat. You can find a diagram on how to wire them here.
Will these work in 1983 sportster xlh
Yes, they will work on your bike as long as it has the two inch bullet style housings. You will need load resistors for your bike.
I have a 2012 Street glide with the stock lights that functions as run/brake/turn lights, does these lights function has run/brake/turn lights
These are front turn signals and function as a running light and turn signal only. Our rear version acts as a running/brake/turn signal. They can be found at the link below.
I have a 2012 Street glide will I need a load equalizer for using these lights?
Yes, you will need them to prevent hyper flashing.
WILL THEY WORK ON A 2017 STREET GLIDE AND WILL I NEED A RESISTOR ?
Yes, these are the correct set for your bike. You will not need a load resistor.
Will these fit my 2007 FXDSE CVO and will I need load resistors?
Yes, these will fit your bike. You will need load resistors for your bike.
Will these work on an 04 Road Glide?
Yes these will work on your 2004 Road Glide.
Would a 2011 Street Glide need a load resistor for your 2” Bullet Style Front LED Turn Signal w/ Running Light Kit
Yes, a 2011 Street Glide will need load resistors.
will they fit a 2016 Breakout
Yes, these will fit your bike. They are plug and play on your bike.
Do you need load resistors for a 2010 street glide?
Yes, your bike will need load resistors.
Can use with 2018 Harley Davidson 48 or not?
Yes, these will fit in your 2018 HD 48. They are plug and play in your bike.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.