- THE GENERATION II DIFFERENCE - Features Multi-Color Diode Technology. It allows the white running light to use the full 48 diodes and changes all 48 diodes to amber during turn signal. No wiring / splicing required. The Generation II turn signals feature raw LEDs without lenses giving the benefit of more light output and more on road noticeability. They feature a full metal base, a sheathed / protected wiring harness, and a durable LED cluster.
- RAW LED POWER - The Generation II LED turn signals uses 48 diodes to provide you with a highly noticeable turn signal and running light. With a bright white 6000K color temperature, they will match all of your LED products. The turn signal function is bright and requires no wiring on most models.
- MULTI-COLOR DIODE TECHNOLOGY - Each LED in the Generation II is capable of illuminating white or amber. With this technology, the entire cluster can illuminate white for the running light and amber for the turn signal function. Be seen from father away and stay safer on the road with our Generation II Turn Signals.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: Fits all Harley Davidson with 2" Bullet Style Turn Signals. Plug and play replacement. No wiring required on most models. 2011 and earlier models may require load resistors. Sold separately (PN: EL60WR). Installation is extremely simple: pop off the old lens, insert the new light, pop back on the lens and go for a ride.
International Harley Models: Front turn signals will not fit International Harley Models. Please check your original bulbs prior to purchase.
Load Resistors VS Eagle Equalizer
If your motorcycle is listed below, the turn signals will blink faster than normal when LED upgrades are installed:
We offer two options to correct the faster turn signal speed:
The Eagle Equalizer is a small device that automatically corrects the flash rate. It is plug and play, does not produce heat and 1 unit can be used for up to 4 turn signals.
A set of Load Resistors can be used to bring the flash rate down to the stock speed. They are an inexpensive option that will correct the flash rate, but will produce heat and need to be wired into the rear lighting harness.
|Products containing the Motorcycle Safety Certification (MSC) seal have passed performance and quality assurance tests, conform to a set of recognized industry standards and meet qualification criteria stipulated by MSC. Learn More|
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. Customs and duties are included in the shipping price for International customers. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! To start a free return, please click here.
Free Returns Policy
- A free shipping label can be printed online through our self-service return portal.
- FREE SUMMER RETURNS (APRIL 1st – OCTOBER 31st): You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase.
- EXTENDED WINTER RETURNS (NOVEMBER 1st – MARCH 31st): Bike in storage? Snow on the ground? Wasn’t the right part? No problem! New and uninstalled parts can be sent back to us for a refund up to April 30th.
- Returned products and packaging must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included. Products “taken out for a ride” cannot be returned.
- Used products returned to Eagle Lights will not be refunded.
- Free returns are not available for orders from outside the continental US.
- Damaged packaging or missing contents are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Items purchased with our Fast and Free Shipping option will have the original shipping cost deducted from the refund.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, shipping address and part number to start an exchange.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which show signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- Used products that are returned to Eagle Lights will not be refunded.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. The customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Free returns are not available for international orders. Contact us directly to set up a return.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- If you have an issue with one of our products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible. Please email email@example.com with a picture of the issue along with your order number and shipping address. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.