- THE GENERATION II DIFFERENCE - Features Multi-Color Diode Technology. It allows the white running light to use the full 48 diodes and changes all 48 diodes to amber during turn signal. No wiring / splicing required. The Generation II turn signals feature raw LEDs without lenses giving the benefit of more light output and more on road noticeability. They feature a full metal base, a sheathed / protected wiring harness, and a durable LED cluster.
- RAW LED POWER - The Generation II LED turn signals uses 48 diodes to provide you with a highly noticeable turn signal and running light. With a bright white 6000K color temperature, they will match all of your LED products. The turn signal function is bright and requires no wiring on most models.
- MULTI-COLOR DIODE TECHNOLOGY - Each LED in the Generation II is capable of illuminating white or amber. With this technology, the entire cluster can illuminate white for the running light and amber for the turn signal function. Be seen from father away and stay safer on the road with our Generation II Turn Signals.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: Fits all Harley Davidson with 2" Bullet Style Turn Signals. Plug and play replacement. No wiring required on most models. 2011 and earlier models may require load resistors. Sold separately (PN: EL60WR). Installation is extremely simple: pop off the old lens, insert the new light, pop back on the lens and go for a ride.
International Harley Models: Front turn signals will not fit International Harley Models. Please check your original bulbs prior to purchase.
Do I need a Load Resistor?Go Back To Top
The Load Resistor eliminates hyper flash when installing LED turn signals on pre-2014 Harleys by slowing the turn signal flash rate to the normal speed. An Load Resistor is NOT needed on the following models:
- 2011 and Newer Softail Models
- 2012 and Newer Dyna Models
- 2014 and Newer Sportster Models
- 2014 and Newer Touring Models
- All of 2014 and newer Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Load Resistors are universal and can be used on all models to correct hyper flash. They are spliced into the wiring harness underneath the seat.
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. There may be Customs / Duties charges when it arrives in your country. Customs and duties are NOT included in the shipping charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this kit fit on a 2017 softail deluxe?
You will need the 1157 Front / 1156 Rear Kit for your model. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/collections/2-generation-ii-front-and-rear-led-turn-signal-kits/products/eagle-lights-led-generation-ii-turn-signals-front-1157-and-rear-1156-led-turn-signal-kit
Will these fit my 2017 breakout? And will the smoke lenses fit.
Yes, it is plug and play on the 2017 Breakout. The smoked lenses will fit. They are a direct replacement for the stock lenses.
I have a 2006 FLHRS Road king with the center tail light. Will the rear halo turn signal running lights work on my turn signals?
The rear turn signal inserts can only have the same functions at the motorcycle does stock. You will need the 1156 version. They will work as turn signals, but not Running or Brake Lights.
Will they fit my 2020 Road Glide Special?
Yes, this turn signal kit is a plug and play replacement for a 2020 Road Glide Special.
Will they fit my 2019 harley davidson breakout
Yes, this kit is a plug and play replacement for your bike.
GM, WILL THEY FIT MY 2003 HARLEY FXST SOFTAIL STANDARD AND DO I NEED A LOAD RESISTOR?
No, you will need our 1156 style rear turn signals for your 2003 Harley Davidson FXST Softail Standard. You can find the correct kit here: https://www.eaglelights.com/collections/2-generation-ii-front-and-rear-led-turn-signal-kits/products/eagle-lights-led-generation-ii-turn-signals-front-1157-and-rear-1156-led-turn-signal-kit
You will need a load resistor to ensure the proper flash speed of the turn signals. We have a plug-in style resistor available for your bike here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-plug-in-style-load-resistor
Will these fit my iron 883 2017
They are the correct size, but you will need the kit with the 1156 rear turn signals for your bike. You can find the correct kit for your 883 here: https://www.eaglelights.com/collections/2-generation-ii-front-and-rear-led-turn-signal-kits/products/eagle-lights-led-generation-ii-turn-signals-front-1157-and-rear-1156-led-turn-signal-kit
You do not need load resistors for your bike. We highly encourage either clear or smoked lenses when upgrading to the Generation II LED turn signal kit.
will these work on my 2017 road glide?
Yes, they are plug and play on your 2017 Road Glide. You do not need the load resistors for your model. We recommend clear or smoked lenses for the 2017 Road Glide. The clear lenses are will make the turn signals slightly brighter than the smoked version.
Will these work on my 2011 HD Vrod Nightrod Special ? If I get the clear lenses will this retrofit into the existing light housings? Will I need to add the load resistor?
Yes, these will work on your 2011 Night Rod. You will need the load resistor for your bike. The clear lenses will work on your bike.
The description for 8748 TS-G24 says they are turn signals only. Which is correct turn signals or brake lights?
They are brake lights, turn signals and running lights. The front turn signals are turn signals and running lights. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Do I need a load resistor on a 2006 XL 1200 custom Sportster?
Yes, you will need load resistors to prevent hyper-flash.
Question about Part Number: 8748TS-G2-4-S. Are the rear lights integrated turn signal and brake lights?
Yes, they are brake lights, running lights and turn signals.
Will Gen2 drop ins work on my 07 VRSCDX. Do load resistors require cutting and splicing? I just wanna replace stock with led. What about headlight bulb?
YYes, they will work on your bike. You will need a set of load resistors. The load resistors do require cutting. They come with self splicing clamps to hold them in. As for the headlight, the part you will need is this one: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-v-rod-led-projection-headlight?_pos=1&_sid=c68483db1&_ss=r
Will this kit work for my 1990 sportster? Thank you.
Yes, this will work for your bike.
Will this fit 2016 Harley Davidson Street glide special?
Yes, this kit is a plug and play replacement for a 2016 Street Glide Special.
Looking for 3.25 Front LED turn signals and lenses for my 2003 HD Roadking FLHRC
You can find the correct turn signal kit for your 2003 Road King here: https://www.eaglelights.com/collections/turn-signals/products/eagle-lights-generation-ii-3-1-4-flat-style-led-front-2-x-1157-and-rear-red-2-x-1156-turn-signals-for-harleys?variant=16885085962353
Will these fit a 2006 Sportster 1200c? Will I need the load resistors?
Yes, they will work on your bike. You will need a set of load resistors.
I have a 2005 Electra Glide Ultra Classic with Bar & Shield flat rear turn signals (part #68128-10) and a brake light strobe kit installed. The left rear turn signal has failed, the HD part gets mixed reviews at best, and I'm looking for something with better reviews and a better guarantee. Would your product fit and be a good replacement?
Yes, ours will fit yours bike and they are brighter than the version from HD. They comes with a lifetime warranty.
Looking for 04 ultra classic want to change all lights over to led
Do you have anything for other than a Harley? My bike is a 2016 Honda VT1300. I am interested in front turn signals running: solid white. Turn: amber. Then rear run: solid red and turn amber. I desire the taillight and turn signals to all be on for run.
Unfortunately, we do not have any parts for the Honda VT1300 as of right now. I am sorry for any inconvenience.
Will the kit # 8748TS-G2-4-S fit my 2010 Fat Boy? I would like a kit that has a halo light on the rear with signals.
Unfortunately, it will not fit your Fat Boy. You will need our kit with 1156 rear turn signals. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-led-generation-ii-turn-signals-front-1157-and-rear-1156-led-turn-signal-kit
Hi, I want your top 2 front and rear turn signal kit for my Softail Deluxe 2005 please.
The kit for your bike is this one. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.