Eagle Lights Generation II LED Premium Rear Turn Signals with Full Brake Light
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 89.99 and FREE Shipping
- WHICH REAR TURN SIGNAL DO I NEED? - If you do NOT have a rear center brake light, you will need this kit. Your stock turn signals should do brake, turn and running light. If they do, you will need these turn signals. They are a double contact 1157 base. They are not compatible with motorcycles that have 1156 - single contact bases. If you do have a center tail light, you will need the 1156 single contact version(Part# 8748TS-G2-1156R) .
- THE GENERATION II DIFFERENCE - Features Multi-Brightness Diode Technology. It allows the red running light to use the full 48 diodes and changes all 48 diodes to a brighter red during turn signal. No wiring / splicing required. The Generation II turn signals feature raw LEDs without lenses giving the benefit of more light output and more on road noticeability. They feature a full metal base with an easy turn design, a sheathed / protected wiring harness, and a durable LED cluster.
- RAW LED POWER - The Generation II LED turn signals uses 48 diodes to provide you with a highly noticeable turn signal and running light. With a bright red color for brake, they will match all of your LED products. The turn signal function is bright and requires no wiring on most models.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: Fits all Harley Davidson with 2" Bullet Style Turn Signals. Plug and play replacement. No wiring required on most models. 2011 and earlier models may require load resistors. Sold separately (PN: EL60WR). Installation is extremely simple: pop off the old lens, insert the new light, pop back on the lens and go for a ride.
Hyper flashing is when turn signals flash faster than normal. If your bike is a pre-2014, it may need load resistors to prevent hyper flashing. You can select them from the drop down menu when ordering. Add our smoked lenses for a great new look.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you guys sell the generation ll LEDs for the rear?
We do not have them for sale as of yet, but the Generation II models for the rear will be released within the next month.
I have a 2013 Harley Davidson Fat Boy Lo and it has a center brake light on the fender. The rear bullets are turn signals only and are amber in color. Should I just order the Gen II amber front signals for the front and rear of my bike? Since the rear bullet lights are only illuminated when the blinker is on the white light just wont illuminate correct?
They are not interchangable front to rear. The rear turn signals will require a different base since they only have one function. For you application, you will need the 1157 dual contact base for the front turn signals, and 1156 single contact bases for the rear turn signals. We offer a kit with both included.
You can find it here: https://www.eaglelites.com/products/eagle-lights-led-generation-ii-turn-signals-front-1157-and-rear-1156-led-turn-signal-kit
Please contact us if you have any other questions.