- THE GENERATION II DIFFERENCE - The Generation II turn signals feature COB LEDs giving the benefit of more light output and more safety. The red running light to use the full 48 diodes and changes all 48 diodes to a brighter red during turn signal and brake operations. No wiring / splicing required.
- QUALITY COSTRUCTION - They feature a full metal base with an easy turn design, a sheathed / protected wiring harness, and a durable LED cluster.
- RAW LED POWER - The Generation II LED turn signals uses 48 diodes to provide you with a highly noticeable turn signal, brake and running light.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our turn signals are designed to outlast your motorcycle! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: Fits Harley Davidson models with 2" bullet turn signals. You can check the fitment by using the fitment checker at the top of the page or by watching the video below.
Models listed below will need a load resistor or Eagle Equalizer. For more information on the Eagle Equalizer, scroll down to the "Load Resistor Vs Eagle Equalizer" section.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
FAST AND FREE SHIPPING
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We are here to help get you the right parts. To start a free return, please click here.
Products containing the Motorcycle Safety Certification (MSC) seal have passed performance and quality assurance tests, conform to a set of recognized industry standards and meet qualification criteria stipulated by MSC. Learn More