Eagle Lights Generation III LED Headlight with Halo Ring For Honda VTX - Includes VTX Bracket and Hardware
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 249.99 and FREE Shipping
The Eagle Lights 8900 LED headlight is a high output, high and low beam headlight for motorcycles. It replaces the OEM headlight within your Honda VTX headlight bucket and needs no modification to fit. All brackets and hardware is included for installation. It is plug and play on all non-F model Honda VTX models.
With our 8900-VTX LED headlight, you get great visibility on the road, can be seen easier, and have a truly plug and play installation. Using the industry standard 3 prong H4 plug, our headlight will fit directly into the factory mounting and use the factory OEM plug for installation. No wiring or modification is required.
- HONDA VTX - The Eagle Lights 8900BG3H-VTX is one of the only plug and play kits available for the Honda VTX. Offering incredible lumen output with a long distance beam projection, there is nothing like an Eagle Lights LED headlight at night. It includes everything needed for the easy plug and play installation. With an additional automatic LED halo ring, the 8900BG3H gives bright, white light and an awesome halo ring that requires no additional wiring.
- WHAT IS INCLUDED - The Eagle Lights Generation III LED Headlight with Automatic LED Halo Ring, the Honda VTX bracket, and needed installation hardware are included. The Generation III 5-¾” LED headlight is best LED available. Easy plug and play connection with a high-lumen, deep-throwing LED beam for both high and low beam. The Honda VTX bracket makes installation a 10 minute job. No wiring is needed for the LED halo ring. Stays on for high and low beam.
- HOW EASY IS IT TO INSTALL - Only requires a few minutes and the parts included in the box. Installs easy with just 4 steps. Take off the cover, put the headlight in, screw in the bracket and put the fairing back on. Instructions are included. No wiring is needed to install the headlight or halo ring function.
- OVER 3X BRIGHTER THAN STOCK - At over 3870 Lumens for the headlight, there is nowhere you can't go. The headlight and auxiliary lights come with a wide angle of projection and a color temperature of over 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe. The LED halo ring adds more on-road noticeability and enhances your safety on the road during night and day.
- PLUG AND PLAY - All connections are easy, plug and play connections on your Honda VTX. No load resistors or ECM calibrations are needed. No wiring is required. Simple plug and play connection to set up. No wiring is required for the halo ring. Comes on for high beam and low beam.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this fit a 99 Valkyrie Tourer?
You will need our Valkyrie kit. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-honda-valkyrie-led-round-projection-headlight
How halo led is turn on/off on 8900BG3H-VTX? Description said automatic LED halo ring. What is the trigger? Thanks
It is on all of the time on this model. It is on during both low beam and high beam.
Will this fit a 2012 hinda fury?
Unfortunately this will not fit your bike. I’m sorry for any inconvenience.
What is the non-F model? Is this caution applicable to.a 2005 VTX 1300s?
Yes, it will be a direct plug and play replacement for a 2005 VTX 1300S. The non-F models are the 1300C/R/S/T and the 1800C/N/R/S/T.
Will it fit my 05 Honda vtx 1800 R.
Yes, this will fit your bike. It is plug and play on your R model.
How many watts does this draw on high and low settings? Do you ship to APO's?
It takes approximately 30W for low and 40W for high beam. Yes, we do ship to APOs.
Will this fit a 2012 Honda phantom?
Unfortunately we do not have a headlight for your bike at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
I have a 2003 Honda shadow VLX 600 deluxe will this fit that bike?
Unfortunately this will not fit your bike. I am sorry for any inconvenince.