Eagle Lights LED Generation II Turn Signals (Front (1157) and Rear (1156) LED Turn Signal Kit
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 169.99 and FREE Shipping
- THE GENERATION II DIFFERENCE - Features Multi-Color Diode Technology. It allows the white running light to use the full 48 diodes and changes all 48 diodes to amber during turn signal. No wiring / splicing required. The Generation II turn signals feature raw LEDs without lenses giving the benefit of more light output and more on road noticeability. They feature a full metal base, a sheathed / protected wiring harness, and a durable LED cluster.
- RAW LED POWER - The Generation II LED turn signals uses 48 diodes to provide you with a highly noticeable turn signal and running light. With a bright white 6000k color temperature, they will match all of your LED products. The turn signal function is bright and requires no wiring on most models.
- MULTI-COLOR DIODE TECHNOLOGY - Each LED in the Generation II is capable of illuminating white or amber. With this technology, the entire cluster can illuminate white for the running light and amber for the turn signal function. Be seen from farther away and stay safer on the road with our Generation II Turn Signals.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: Fits all Harley Davidson with 2" Bullet Style Turn Signals. Plug and play replacement. No wiring required on most models. 2011 and earlier models may require load resistors. Sold separately (PN: EL60WR). Installation is extremely simple: pop off the old lens, insert the new light, pop back on the lens and go for a ride.
Hyper flashing is when turn signals flash faster than normal. If your bike is a pre-2014, it may need load resistors to prevent hyper flashing. You can select them from the drop down menu when ordering. Add our smoked lenses for a great new look.
International Harley Models: Front turn signals will not fit International Harley Models. Please check your original bulbs prior to purchase.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have decided to get the Generation II signal kit with the amber rear, for my 2018 Heritage. Do you have any recommendation's on the color of the lenses?
The lens color is total preference. The most popular choice is smoked color for the front and rear.
Which kit would be the best fit on my 2010 Fat Boy Lo, and are the rear indicators lit at all times like the front lights?
This is the best kit for your bike. It is a direct fit and the rear turn signals would only function as turn signals.
Double check to see if they will fit 2003 Dyna Low Rider FXDL. Will I need the load resisters or can I just replace with a LED compatible flasher? thanks
Yes, this is the correct kit for your 2003 Dyna Low Rider FXDL. You can replace the flasher with an LED compliant one to prevent hyper flash.
Will it fit 2014 street glide special?
You will need the 1157 rear turn signals. You can find them here. It is a plug and play kit for your bike. You do not need any adapters or load resistors.