Eagle Lights Dual Bulb Splitter Harness (69200899)
The Eagle Lights Dual Bulb Splitter Harness is for Harley Davidson Street Glide and Road King owners looking to replace their current headlights to a LED headlight. This harness simplifies the installation process and ensures compatibility with your motorcycle's electrical system.
- STREET GLIDE AND ROAD KING - Needed on all 2014 or newer Street Glides and Road Kings. It adapts the dual bulb Harley Davidson harness to a single plug to connect directly to your Eagle Lights LED headlight.
- H9 / H11 Harness – These bikes come equipped with H9 and H11 bulbs from the factory. One plug will be for low beam and one plug will be for the high beam. The harness makes LED headlights completely plug and play on the 2014 and newer Street Glide and Road King models.
- PLUG AND PLAY - Make your Road King or Street Glide plug and play! Allows you to use any Eagle Lights LED headlight with your Street Glide or Road King without any modification to the wire. Direct plug and play set up.
- HOW DO I KNOW IF I NEED THIS ADAPTER? - When looking at the headlight, there will either be one or two headlight bulbs inside the headlight assembly. If you have two bulbs in the main housing, you will need this adapter harness. It will look like one bulb on top of the other. One will be for high beam and one bulb will be for low beam.
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - Made with High-Quality Delphi Connectors and durable 14 gauge wiring. Made to last and give a secure connection between an Eagle Lights LED headlight and your bike.
Eagle Lights LED Harley Davidson Single Bulb Harness 2014+ Adapter Plug (69200897)
If you have one bulb, you will need the single bulb adapter harness. It is common in Road Glides and Street Glides from 2014 to current to have the dual bulb option. This adapter plug ensures a secure and compatible connection between the LED headlight and your bike's wiring system.
- HOW DO I KNOW IF I NEED THIS HARNESS? - If you have a 2014 or newer Harley Davidson tour Touring motorcycle, you will need this harness. If you have a 2015 to Current Street Glide or Road King, you will need a different harness.
- 2015 to CURRENT STREET GLIDE AND ROAD KING - If you have a 2015 or newer Street Glide or Road King, you will need the Dual Bulb Harness. You can tell if you need the dual bulb harness by looking at the headlight. If there is two headlight bulbs in the bucket, you will need the dual bulb harness. Also note, if you have a 2014 Street Glide / Road King you will need the Single Bulb Harness.
- NO SPLICING OR CUTTING REQUIRED - Fits 2014+ Harley-Davidson Touring Models, OEM Replacement for Harley Part Number 69200897. Allows you to plug in your Eagle Lights LED headlight into your factory wiring harness.
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - Made With High-Quality Delphi Connectors and durable 14g wiring. Made to last and give a secure connection between an Eagle Lights LED headlight and your bike.
- EAGLE LIGHTS WARRANTY - The best warranty in the industry! The harness will last just as long as your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a full lifetime year warranty. No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
Eagle Lights 8700 Adapter Ring for 7" LED Headlights
The Eagle Lights 8700 Adapter Ring is an essential accessory for mounting your 7" LED headlight securely on your 2013 or older Harley Davidson motorcycle. This adapter ring ensures proper alignment and fitment, preventing any issues during installation and ensuring the longevity of your upgraded headlight.
2013 and Older Harley Davidson Motorcycles - If you have a 2013 or older Harley Davidson Touring Model (Street Glide, Road King, Ultra Classic, Switchback or Electra Glide etc.), you will need the adapter ring.
- Lightweight stainless steel construction
- Made specifically for Eagle Lights LED Headlights
- Helps to fix LED headlights on fairing or Nacelle buckets
- Built-in springs to relieve driving vibration
- High quality construction