Eagle Lights LED Harley Davidson 2014+ Adapter Plug
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 19.95
- HOW DO I KNOW IF I NEED THIS HARNESS? - If you have a 2014 or newer Harley Davidson tour Touring motorcycle, you will need this harness. If you have a 2015 to Current Street Glide or Road King, you will need a different harness.
- 2015 to CURRENT STREET GLIDE AND ROAD KING - If you have a 2015 or newer Street Glide or Road King, you will need the Dual Bulb Harness. You can tell if you need the dual bulb harness by looking at the headlight. If there is two headlight bulbs in the bucket, you will need the dual bulb harness. Also note, if you have a 2014 Street Glide / Road King you will need the Single Bulb Harness.
- NO SPLICING OR CUTTING REQUIRED - Fits 2014+ Harley-Davidson Touring Models, OEM Replacement for Harley Part Number 69200897. Allows you to plug in your Eagle Lights LED headlight into your factory wiring harness.
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - Made With High-Quality Delphi Connectors and durable 14g wiring. Made to last and give a secure connection between an Eagle Lights LED headlight and your bike.
- EAGLE LIGHTS WARRANTY - The best warranty in the industry! The harness will last just as long as your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a full lifetime year warranty. No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
For all 2014 and Up Harley Davidsons:
If you currently have two bulbs in your main headlamp, you will need our splitter adapter harness, part number 69200899. If you have one bulb, you will need the standard adapter harness, part number 69200897. It is common in Road Glides and Street Glides from 2014 to current to have the dual bulb option.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
so, witch adapter do I need, some places say on hear I need the single adapter, and other places say I need the splitter harness. I have a 2014 street glide with 2 light bulbs in main housing. I am interested in Eagle Lights 7" Round LED Daymaker Generation III - Black - White Halo Ring
You will need the splitter harness for your bike. The part number for the harness is 69200899. You can find it here.