The Eagle Lights 2" Infinity Beam Front and Rear Harley LED Turn Signals are bright, powerful LED turn signals with halo running lights. These turn signals are more noticeable to other drivers, react quicker to your inputs and are more reliable than the stock OEM bulbs. Our front LED turn signals allow the LED halo ring to turn off when the amber turn signal is activated for maximum visibility and safety. The rear turn signals function as brake lights with halo running lights.
- EAGLE LIGHTS HARLEY LED TURN SIGNALS - Upgrade your old turn signals to LED! Easy to install and awesome looking! As easy as changing a bulb. The outer ring of 7 LEDs illuminate for the running light. They are highly visible and a great upgrade for your bike being over 3X brighter than stock.
- EASY INSTALLATION – With the Eagle Lights LED Turn Signals, upgrading couldn’t be easier. Our LED turn signals are plug and play on most Harley Davidson models. Installation typically takes about 5 minutes. Pop off the lens, replace it with your new LED turn signal, push the turn signal into place and go for a ride. Ride safer, look better, and ride longer with the Eagle Lights LED Turn Signals.
- NEVER GO DARK™ – Brand new design. Our LED turn signals have a 7 LED halo ring mounted inside an integrated trim ring. The front halo ring is 6000K and is a pure bright white light. The inner 24 LEDs are amber and function as the turn signal. The halo ring will turn off when the LED turn signal is active. For the rear turn signals the halo ring is red and is a bright running light. The inner 24 LEDs are also red and function as the turn signal and brake light. They will match all of your other LED products.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Harley LED turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: Fits models WITHOUT a rear center tail light. Your stock turn signals should function as brake, turn signal and running light. If they do, you will need these turn signals. They are a double contact 1157 base. They are not compatible with motorcycles that have 1156 - single contact bases. If you do have a center tail light, you will need the 1156 single contact version.
International Harley Models: Front turn signals will not fit International Harley Models. Please check your original bulbs prior to purchase.
Do I need a Load Resistor?
If your motorcycle is listed below, the turn signals will blink slightly faster than normal with LED turn signals installed. We offer two options to correct the faster turn signal speed.
Load Resistors can be used to bring the flash rate down to the stock speed. They are spliced into the wiring harness underneath the seat.
Plug-In Load Resistors does the same function as the standard load resistors but plugs in directly to the rear lighting harness underneath the seat. Only one unit is needed for all 4 turn signals. It can be used on the following models:
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
FAST AND FREE SHIPPING
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We are here to help get you the right parts. To start a free return, please click here.
Products containing the Motorcycle Safety Certification (MSC) seal have passed performance and quality assurance tests, conform to a set of recognized industry standards and meet qualification criteria stipulated by MSC. Learn More
The only issue is that the rear lights fell off on a hot day during a short ride, when I popped them back in place the clips felt soft.
2021 Sportster 1200 NS
These lights are very bright and look very nice . The halo ring is very nice . They go into the socket a very specific way .
Purchased these for my 2017 Road Glide and they were easy to install with great results!