Eagle Lights Smoked TriBar LED Tail Fender Tip Light For Harley Street Glide / Road Glide FLHRX FLTRXS FLHX 06-18 for Harley Davidson
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 99.99 and FREE Shipping
- STREET GLIDE & ROAD GLIDE LED TAIL LIGHT- Plug and play LED Tri-Bar Upgrade for 2006 - 2009 Street Glide FLHX models. Fits 2010 - 2019 Road Glide and Street Glide models but may require wiring.
- INTEGRATED TURN SIGNALS - Features a bright amber integrated turn signal for your motorcycle. Enhance your on road noticeability and ride safer with additional LED turn signals in the rear.
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The perfect upgrade for your Street Glide or Road Glide. Be seen from 3X farther away. Running light, brake and integrated LED turn signals. High quality ABS housing, ploy-carbonate lens and High intensity LEDs. Stay safer, be seen from farther, light up the night.
- EAGLE LIGHTS WARRANTY - Our lights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy installation all backed by a lifetime warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do I wire this up to light the two wires for the turn signal where do I hook it up to
They get connected to the turn signals. Basically, the wire is ran to each turn signals positive wire.
Is there model with out the turn signal for a 2019 roadglide
Unfortunately we do not have a model that will work with the 2019 Road Glide.
Would this work on a UK model (international) Road King Special?
No. This will not work on an international model.
Do you have a TRI 3 LED compatible with a two plug system?
Unfortunately we do not have that model at this time.
I have a 2011 Road Glide. Is this plug and Play?
If you have the single plug version, it is plug and play. You can check my taking a look at the connection to the light on the bike. It will have either one or two connections. This will only be plug and play with the single plug version.
2019 roadking special.....i see its plug and play as a run and break light. Is it required to wire it as a turn signal for this light to function?
No, you do not need to use the turn signal functionality for this to work on your bike.
Whats the installation for the turn signal lights? Its still plug and play in a 2014 Street Glide Special?
This is for the one plug set up. Some of the street glides have two plugs for the rear tri bar light. If you have the single plug set up it is plug and play. It will not work for the dual plug set up.