The 8900H is a great opportunity to upgrade your bike to LED lighting. Spice up your night ride with the full halo ring. Can be wired to be on with the low beam or with the high beam. With strong lumen output, high quality materials and a large field of vision, the 8900BH is a great investment in your safety on the road.
Halo Ring Function:
By default, the halo ring is illuminated on low beam. No wiring or splicing is needed to make it function.
8900 Series Features:
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - Eagle Lights Halos come wired so the Halo stays on whenever the lights are on. No cutting and splicing needed. The Eagle Lights 8900 headlight uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 5 3/4" LED Headlight available.
- PLUG N' PLAY - The package comes with the OEM connector that comes standard on many different Harley Davidsons and other bikes. Halo ring comes pre-wired so you have to do no splicing and no cutting. Halo is wired to be on during low beam. Just drop it in and go for a ride.
- GENERATION II DIFFERENCE - No fitment issues, halo comes prewired and, of course, more light! 20% improvement over the Generation I and easy install on your Sportster or Dyna.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 1770 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature of over 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
Description 12V DOT/ECE LED High Beam Headlight with Colored Bezel
Outer Lens Material Hardcoated Polycarbonate
Outer Lens Color Clear
Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
Housing Color Black
Mounting Type Low-Profile Panel Mount
Retrofits 5.75" Seal Beam Lights
Minimum Operating Temperature -40 (°C) / -40 (°F)
Maximum Operating Temperature 65 (°C) / 149 (°F)
Product Weight 2.17 (lbs) / 0.98 (kgs)
Lumen Output 1350 LM (Low Beam) 1770 LM (High Beam)
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. There may be Customs / Duties charges when it arrives in your country. Customs and duties are NOT included in the shipping charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If a part fails during the warranty period, ship the item back to us, Eagle Lights, and you will receive a replacement. Warranty excludes damage caused by misuse, abuse or marine use. Warranties are non-transferable. All products with a warranty available will come with a warranty card. This card needs to be filled out and sent back to us within 30 days of receipt of the product to be able to redeem warranty on item. Alternatively, all warranties can be registered online. To register the warranty online, please visit this link.
This limited warranty represents the total liability of Eagle Lights LLC for any part or product. Eagle Lights LLC makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Eagle Lights LLC shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.
All of Eagle Light's parts, except those mentioned above, are covered by our Limited Warranty. The length of Eagle Light's Limited Warranty varies with each part and warranty purchased or inherent.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Plug and plug with a 2016 vrod muscle?
You will need our headlight specificly designed for the V-Rod. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-v-rod-led-projection-headlight
Will this work for a HONDA CMX 500 REBEL 2018? and is it easy installation?
Unfortunately, we do not have a headlight for the Rebel at this time.
2018 xl1200 special will it fit?
Yes, this will fit the XL1200. It is plug and play on your bike.
Will this fit my 2017 fxdb?
Yes, this is plug and play on your motorcycle.
Will this plug and play on a 2018 scout sixty?
Yes, this headlight is a plug and play replacement for a 2018 Scout Sixty.
Hi Can this be re-wired so that the 'halo ring' works independently via a standalone switch? Thanks Scott
Yes, we can leave the halo ring unwired by request. It can then be wired into a switch of your choosing.
Will this fit my 2017 Honda shadow vt750
Unfortunately this will not fit your bike.
Hi will this fit my xsr900??
Unfortunately we do not have any headlights for your bike at this time.
Will this fit a 2005 Vrod VRSCB it has the round headlight thanks
Yes, it will fit your bike. It is plug and play on that bike.
Will these directly fit a 2018 xsr700?
Unfortunately, it will not fit your bike without modification.
Does this light fit a 1997 Honda Valkyrie
We have a kit available for you bike. You can find it here.
Fit a 1981 Honda cm400c?
Unfortunately, it will not fit your bike. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Will this fit on a 2011 Triumph Thruxton?
Yes, it is plug and play on your model.
Will this fit the 2018 Honda rebel 300?
It will plug directly in, but will not fit the stock bucket/mouting bracket of the 2018 Honda Rebel. You can use our Meteor Bucket System to upgrade to this headlight. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-black-5-bucket-housing-for-led-headlights
Will this fit a 2019 Honda Fury?
Unfortunately we do not have any headlights that will fit your bike at this time.
Will this fit a 2011 honda fury
Unfortunately we do not have any headlights that for your bike at this time.
will this fit a Yamaha v star 950 tourer or can it be done with modification?
Unfortunately, it will not fit your bike without modification.
Will this fit a 2006 HD vrscr street rod?
If you bike has a round headlight then, yes it will. If it has an oval style, it will neeed the 8900VB.
Does is fit to v-rod muscle 2016?if yes do I need to buy extra converter for plug
Not this will not fit a 2016 V-Rod Muscle. You will need our 8900V model. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-v-rod-led-projection-headlight
Will this fit a 2017 yamaha bolt r-spec?
Unfortunately, we do not have any lights that will fit the 2017 Yamaha Bolt R-Spec at this time.
Will this fit a 2015 Honda Shadow Phantom (745cc)?
Unfortunately, we do not have any LED headlights that will fit your Shadow at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Will this work with my 2017 Honda Rebel?
This headlight will not fit the stock bucket/mounting bracket of the 2017 Honda Rebel. You would need to use our Meteor bucket system to upgrade to one of our LED units. You can find the bucket here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-black-7-bucket-housing-for-led-headlights
Will it fit my '82 cb900?
Yes, it will fit a 82 CB900.
Will these work for you the new Kia telluride
These will not work on a Kia Telluride. Unfortunately, we do not make anything for the vehicle at this time.
Will this fit a 2018 yahama xsr900?
Unfortunately this will not fit your bike.
Will it fit on a 2007 Honda Shadow 600?
Unfortunately it will not fit on your bike.
Will this fit my 2016 Honda fury
It will not fit the stock bucket. You can use our Meteor LED headlight bucket system. You can find it here. You can use this headlight with this bucket on your bike.
Will these lights for my 2005 triumph rocket 3...and can I just plug and play?
Yes, they are a plug and play replacement for your 2005 Triumph Rocket 3.
Would like to know if light will fit a 2015 Honda vt1300
Unfortunately, it will not fit the stock bucket. To convert your Honda VT1300 to LED, you will need to use our Meteor LED Headlight Bucket System. You will be able to use the 8900BH with the Meteor LED Headlight Bucket.
would it fit Harley XG750 street?
Yes, this is plug and play on the XG750 Street.
Will it fit a 86 Honda shadow bobber?
Unfortunately, we do not have application data for that model. It is the correct size, but we can not confirm if it will fit without modifications.
Will this fit my 2018 Honda Rebel 500
It is the correct size for your bike. It should be plug and play on your bike.
Will it fit a 2014+ Yamaha Bolt?
Unfortunately, it will not fit the Yamaha Bolt without modifications. Alternatively, you can replace the bucket on the bike with an Eagle Lights Meteor Headlight bucket to fit one of our LED headlights.
Looking for a replacement for the stock headlight on a 2018 Indian Scout Bobber. Will this light work?
Yes, it is a plug and play. It is a direct replacement.
Will it fit a 2017 Indian scout
Yes, this is a plug and play on your Indian Scout.
Will this headlight fit 2018 harley Davidson iron 1200 sporster? Is it plug and play? Do i need anything else to install?
Yes, it is plug and play on your bike. You do not need anything else for the install.
Will this for a 2004 Harley sportster xl1200?
Yes, it will fit your bike. It is plug and play on your bike.
Will this fit a 2005 Honda Shadow 600 VLX?
Unfortunately, it will not the bike without modification.
Will this fit a 2003 Honda Shadow ACE VT750C?
Unfortunately, it will not the bike without modification.
This will fit a 2015 Indian Scout as a plug play correct? Thanks
Yes, this will fit your bike. It is plug and play on the Indian Scout.
Will this fit 2017 honda rebel cmx
Unfortunately we do not have a headlight that will fit the rebel as of yet. I am sorry for any inconvenience.
Looking for a headlight similar to this for a 2018 honda shadow phantom
Unfortunately we do not have a headlight for your bike at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Will it fit a 2002 honda rebel 250?
Unfortunately this will not fit your bike and we do not currently make a headlight for your bike.
I have an aftermarket Bates style headlight bucket 5 3/4 inch, will this fit the Bates type bucket? If so, is the light resistant?
Yes, it should fit without an issue.
Will this fit 2015 Harley Davidson 883 iron
Yes, this is plug and play on the 2015 HD 883 Iron. It is a direct replacement for your bike.
Fit a 2003 superglide?
Yes, this will fit your bike. It is plug and play on your motorcycle.
Will this fit a 2003 Honda VTX 1300?
No, this will not. We have special kits for your bike. You can find our Honda VTX kits here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.