Eagle Lights 7" Round Projection LED Headlight for Harley Davidson - Chrome - Generation III*
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 179.99 and FREE Shipping
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The best Eagle Lights 7" LED headlight. The Eagle Lights 8700 headlight uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 7" LED Headlight available.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no capacitors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to wire it. Comes with the standard 3 prong H4 connection and has high and low beam, all in one headlight.
- GENERATION III DIFFERENCE - 33% more light, wider field of light. Same master-crafted construction as our Generation II.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 3800 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our LED headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by the Eagle Lights Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
8700G3 Technical Specifications:
Description 12-24V DOT LED High & Low Beam Headlight with Black Inner Bezel
Height 176.53 (mm) / 6.95 (in)
Width 176.53 (mm) / 6.95 (in)
Depth 99.82 (mm) / 3.93 (in)
Outer Lens Material Polycarbonate Outer Lens
Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
Bezel Color Black / Chrome
Retrofits 2D1 "PAR56" or 7" Round Headlights
Minimum Operating Temperature -40 (°C) / -40 (°F)
Maximum Operating Temperature 65 (°C) / 149 (°F)
Product Weight 2.5 (lbs)
Lumen Output: 3315 LM (High Beam), 2170 LM (Low Beam)
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a 2017 Indian Roadmaster: in the description is the following: If your bike is 2014 or newer, you will need one of two adapter harnesses. If your headlight has one bulb in the main housing, you will need part number 69200897. If your headlight has two bulbs in the main housing, you will need part number 69200899. Do I need the above part? Since mine is an LED, I'm not sure if I have one or two "bulbs".
You will not need either of them actually. The 2017 Roadmaster will use the H4 connection on the new LED headlight.
does both beams come on in hi beam mod, with 2019 HD street glide
Yes, all of the LEDs will turn on with High Beam.
I know this light is supposed to fit the Chieftain.... BUT... does it also fit a Chief? Particularly I have a 2017 Chief Dark Horse and am looking to upgrade to my headlight.
Yes, it is plug and play on your Dark Horse.
2018 harley freewheeler. Will I need ring adapter or harness.
Yes, you will need our 897 Single Bulb Harness for a 2018 Freewheeler.
Hi...I have a 2000 HD Heritage Softailclassic....I am looking to purchase your Eagle 7" Gen lll chrome LED headlight. Will I need a wiring adapter or is it just plug in ?
You will not need any adapters for your 2000 Heritage Softail. It is a direct play ang play replacement.
Will I need adapter for a 2003 heritage softail
Yes, this will work for your bike. It is a plug and play replacement for the 2003 Heritage Softail.
will i need an adapter ring for a 2012 switchback
Yes, you will need the adapter ring for a 2012 Switchback