Eagle Lights 7" Round LED Projection Headlight Generation II- Black - Halo Ring - Jeep Wrangler
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 329.99 and FREE Shipping
Check out our new Generation II 7" LED Headlights. Huge lumen output, easy plug and play installation, and the renown Eagle Lights warranty. Brand new DOT approved LED lights for your Jeep! Comes with DRL halo ring.
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The best Eagle Lights 7" LED headlight. The Eagle Lights 8700 headlight uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 7" LED Headlight available.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no capacitors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to wire it. Comes with the standard H4 connection and does high and low beam, all in one headlight.
- LED HALO RING / ANGEL EYE - The Eagle Lights LED 7” Generation II Headlight comes with an all-LED halo ring. It is bright, looks great, and adds additional light onto the road. The distinctive pattern makes it easier for oncoming vehicles to notice you sooner.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 3500 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our LED headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by the Eagle Lights Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
Halo Ring Function:
The halos are designed to stay lit whenever the vehicle is running to act as Daytime Running Lights (DRL’s). We leave the halo ring positive lead unwired. This red halo lead can be wired into your current DRL (Daytime Running Lights) lights to function with your other DRL lights. Splice the red positive wire into your current turn signal DRL and you are ready to roll. The stock Jeep turn signal harness has two white wires and one black wire. The DRL wire is the center white wire. The halo ring of your new headlights will now function as a DRL light.
If you prefer a plug and play installation with no wiring, we can have the halo ring come on with the low beam lights. Please contact us prior to ordering.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.