Providing greater light output, better beam pattern and longer cone of light, our new 8700BG2 is truely the next generation in the Eagle Lights 8700 line up. Utilizing 50% more High-Intensity LEDs than the previous generation, the 8700BG2 outputs more than 2000 lumens to the tarmac. The new hardened glass projector has been redesigned with performance in mind, allowing the light dispersion to be even, smooth and far-reaching.
- All new High-Intensity OSRAM LED chips for increased brightness and longevity.
- All new hardened glass projectors for even light dispersion.
- DOT-compliant high/low beam function.
- Truely Plug and Play - All lights in the kit comes with the OE wiring harnesses.
DOES NOT FIT INDIAN DARK HORSE MODELS:
Additional modification may be needed for installation for Darkhorse models for passing lights and headlight trim ring.
EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our LED headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by the Eagle Lights Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- Eagle Lights LED motorcycle headlight kits have been tested in the harshest of conditions. They can be used from temperatures of -40ºF to 175ºF! They are impervious to moisture and road chemicals. Treated polycarbonate surface repels dirt, grime and bug guts. They will light up the road with a bright white 6000K light
8700CG2 Technical Specifications:Description 12-24V DOT LED High & Low Beam Headlight with Black Inner Bezel
Height 176.53 (mm) / 6.95 (in)
Width 176.53 (mm) / 6.95 (in)
Depth 99.82 (mm) / 3.93 (in)
Outer Lens Material Polycarbonate Outer Lens
Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
Bezel Color Black / Chrome
Retrofits 2D1 "PAR56" or 7" Round Headlights
Minimum Operating Temperature -40 (°C) / -40 (°F)
Maximum Operating Temperature 65 (°C) / 149 (°F) Connector or Wiring
Product Weight 2.31 (lbs) / 1.05 (kgs)
Lumen Output: 2610 LM (High Beam), 1770 LM (Low Beam)
Installation Accessories Guide:
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. There may be Customs / Duties charges when it arrives in your country. Customs and duties are NOT included in the shipping charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Morning could you confirm this item DOSE NOT have a halo ring as I do not want one 😀
Yes, this kit does NOT have a halo ring.
Will these work with a 2018 Indian vintage?
Yes, this will fit your bike.
2018 street glide, do I need ring adapter, and a harness adapter?
You will only need the 69200899 adapter harness. It is available on the page by selecting the 899 harness.
And this kit will work on my 07 deluxe with the adapter ring? And the fog lights will go rite in with the stock rings?
You will not need the adapter ring. All of the parts are plug and play on the 07 Deluxe.
I have 2002 electra glide standard would I need anything else?
This is the correct kit for your bike. You will need the adapter ring for your 2002 Electra Glide.
What is the amperage draw for this kit?
The approximate amp draw is 2.4A.
good morning I have 2007 ultra classic would I need anything else
You will need our adapter ring for installation on your 2007 Ultra Classic. The headlight itself is plug and play.
Will the 8700 G2 cause radio interference on a 2017 HD Street Glide Special?
We recommend the Generation I LED headlight system for the Street Glides. You can find it here.
will this fit my 2005 HD Dyna wide glide
I have a 1999 roadking with French light rings what do I need ?
This kit will work with your bike. You will need the adapter ring for your bike.
I have 2013 heritage softtail what do I need to hook up
This kit is plug and play on your motorcycle. Everything connects to the OEM harnesses on the bike. No modifications are required.
Will this kit work for a 2017 Indian Chieftain?
Yes, they are plug and play on the 2017 Indian Chieftain.
Will this fit my 09 road king
Yes, this will fit your 2009 Road King. You will need the adapter ring with the headlight.
what if I only need the passing lamps?
You can find all of our passing lights separately here.
Will this work on a 2003 Road King
Yes, this will fit ony our bike. You will need the adapter ring with the kit as well.
Will this fit 2006 Heritage Softail?
Yes! This will fit on your bike. It is plug and play on your motorcycle.
Does this headlight cause the ecm to set the headlight out trouble code and turn the trouble light on? 2013 fatboy
No, this headlight does not cause an ECM code on the 2013 Fatboy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.