Eagle Lights 1997-2003 Honda Valkyrie Standard and Touring Models Round Projection LED Headlight
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 219.99 and FREE Shipping
The Eagle Lights LED Valkyrie headlight is a high output, high and low beam headlight for Honda Valkyrie motorcycles. It replaces the OEM headlight within your Honda Valkyrie headlight bucket and needs no modification to fit. All brackets and hardware are included for installation. It is plug and play on all Standard and Touring Honda Valkyrie Motorcycles.
With our 8700BG3-VKY LED headlight, you get great visibility on the road, can be seen easier, and have a truly plug and play installation. Using the industry standard 3 prong H4 plug, our headlight will fit directly into the factory mounting and use the factory OEM plug for installation. No wiring or modification is required.
- HONDA VALKYRIE - The Eagle Lights 8700BG3-VKY is the only plug and play kit available for the Honda VALKYRIE. Offering incredible lumen output with a long distance beam projection, there is nothing like an Eagle Lights LED headlight at night. Everything is included for easy plug and play installation. With an incredible low beam and ultra-bright high beam, the 8700BG3H gives bright, white light that keeps you safer both during the day and at night.
- WHAT IS INCLUDED - The Eagle Lights Generation III LED Headlight with the Honda Valkyrie bracket. The headlight comes with the bracket pre-installed (Not Pictured). The Generation III 7” LED headlight is the best LED headlight available. Easy plug and play connection with a high-lumen, deep pattern LED beam for both high and low beam. The Honda Valkyrie bracket makes installation a 10 minute job. No wiring is needed. The headlight is completely plug and play.
- HOW EASY IS IT TO INSTALL - Only requires a few minutes and the parts included in the box. Detailed instructions with pictures are included. Take off the cover, put the headlight in, screw in the bracket and put the fairing back on. No wiring is needed to install the headlight. Plugs directly in the OEM harness. The perfect easy first modification for your bike that you should do!
- OVER 3X BRIGHTER THAN STOCK - At over 3870 Lumens for the headlight, there is nowhere you can't go. The headlights come with a wide angle of projection and a color temperature of over 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
- PLUG AND PLAY - All connections are easy, plug and play connections for your Honda Valkyrie. No load resistors or ECM calibrations are needed. No wiring is required. Simple plug and play connection.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The picture with a blue and white Valkyrie parked in front of a garage, The Valkyrie is shown with passing lamps on each side of the front windshield as I believe they are LED's. What brand are these lights or Where or who sales those passing lamps for the Valkyrie. If I could get more information on these lamps with measurements dimensions, height and depth. Thanks
The brand of the lights are Eagle Lights. If you are looking for the mounting hardware, unfortunately we do not produce them at this time. They are approximately 4.5" in diameter and 2.5" in depth.
Is the 8700BG3-VKY LED headlight US DOT approved? Is the clear lens glass or plastic?
Yes it is DOT approved. The lens is made from polycarbonate plastic.
What is the current draw of these lamps? Either in Amperes or Watts.
The draw of the lamps is between 2.5A and 3.0A depending on low beam and high beam setting.
Hi. I already have a 7 inch led lamp from my Street Glide to use on my Valkyrie, but i dont have the bracket. You have only brackets for sale as well?
Unfortunately, we do not sell the bracket individually. The come preinstalled on the LED headlights.
Any recommendations for a 1999 Valkyrie Interstate ?
Yes, this will fit your bike. It is a plug and play replacement for your bike.
Hi, do you have an LED headlight that will fit the Honda1300VTXS which has a 6 inch headlight? Plug and play.
Yes, we have an LED headlight for your bike. You can find it here.