The Eagle Lights plug and play LED headlight for the Harley V-Rod! No adapters or wiring needed. Comes with plug and play connections for high beam and low beam.. Remove the old headlight and install this unit.
This unit replaces the whole headlamp unit. The old unit comes out with two bolts and this new LED units gets installed. It comes with two OEM H9 plugs so it can connect directly into the OEM harnesses. The light functions include high beam and low beam. Both output light at 6000K. This item comes with all needed items for installation. If you do not see your model below, please feel free to contact us.
2002 - 2017 VRSC, VRSCA, VRSCAW, VRSCB, VRSCDX, VRSCF, VRSCSE, VRSCSE2, VRSCR, VRSCX, VRXSE V-Rod, V-Rod Muscle, Screamin' Eagle CVO V-Rod, Street Rod
- Fits models with oval style headlights. If your headlight is round, you will need a different 8900 series light.
8900V Technical Specifications:
Description 12-24V DOT LED High & Low Beam Headlight with Black Inner Bezel
Shape Oblong Oval
Outer Lens Material Polycarbonate Outer Lens
Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
Bezel Color Black / Chrome
Retrofits V-Rod Style Headlights
Minimum Operating Temperature -40 (°C) / -40 (°F)
Maximum Operating Temperature 65 (°C) / 149 (°F) Connector or Wiring
Product Weight 2.41 (lbs)
Lumen Output: 3450 LM (High Beam), 2800 LM (Low Beam)
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. There may be Customs / Duties charges when it arrives in your country. Customs and duties are NOT included in the shipping charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
Incredible service! Could not get my new LED light to work on my 2003 vrod when I made the connections to my bike. After blowing 3 fuses, I decided to call the company for advise. As soon as I explained the problem, they knew exactly the problem (harley harness wiring) and told me they would CREATE a custom harness to fix the problem and I would see it in a couple of days. Got it a day later and it works great!!! Best customer service from any company I have dealt with in a long time!
Fit and finish of the light was very good and it was a perfect fit on my 2016 NRS V-rod.
Easy to install!
Literally plug and play on my Vrod. Just as advertised, super bright and replaces the who housing. Unbolt the old on and put this one in!
Much better than stock, but not much riding with it yet. So far, so good. I tried HID kit (too much garbage to install) and LED bulbs in the stock housing (didn't shine light appropriately). This is the only way to go (in my opinion) if you want something better than stock.
I was a bit skeptical to buy the light at first, but I decided to bit the bullet. It was very easy to mount it directly on to my 2013 VRSXF V-Rod muscle without any modifications. On my very first nigh when the sun set I found myself riding after in the dark, I realized that I made a great choice. The light provided a crisp wide beam of light that lit the road far ahead even at highway speeds. I never once considered putting on the high beam. One short fall *** that the instructions could be better.
I just switched to this LED headlight from a HID light and stock housing and couldn’t be happier. Much better pattern and a lot less clutter with this light.No extra wiring and ballast to hide like with the HID light on the bike. Easy to install.
More than twice as bright as the stock 2007 vrod headlight. Compared to this my stock low beam should be called log glow.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
which is the low beam? Which is the high beam? Top or bottom
The top of the light is the low beam and the entire light comes on during high beam.
Will this fit on 2016 night rod special edition
Yes, this will fit on your bike. It is a plug and play replacement for your bike.
Will this fit 2009 VRSCDX (Night Rod Special)?
Yes, this is plug and play on your bike.
Will this fit my 2011 night rod special and what's the major difference between this light and the infinity beam series?
This will retro fit the oval style headlight. The Infinity Beam is a reflector style LED headlight while this is a projection style ED headlight.
Does this light come with the same Eagle Lifetime warrantee?
Yes, it does come with the Lifetime Warranty.
If I have an HID set up on my Muscle, what would the conversion be like to go to LED?
It is basically two bolts that take out the main headlight housing. This bolts in directly to that spot and plugs into the factory hardware. It is a very simple install.
I need 100% assurance as I am going to be shipping this to Thailand. Will this fit my 2014 Harley-Davidson V-Rod Muscle VRSCF?
Yes, it is a direct replacement for your 2014 Harley-Davidson V-Rod Muscle VRSCF.
Will this headlight fit my 2014 night rod special VRSCDX?
Yes, it is plug and play for your Night Rod.
Do this plug and play on a 2013 night rod special?
Yes, it is plug and play. It is a direct fit for your bike.
Will this fit my 2004 HD V-Rod VRSCB?
Yes, this will fit your V-Rod. It is a plug and play replacement.
Lost my instructions. Which plug is for high beam and which is for low beam?
You can find the instructions here. There is a diagram showing the high and low beam plugs in the instructions.
It will fits my vrscdx 2012 Annv?
Yes, this will fit your bike. It is plug and play on your bike.
Will this fit vrscdx anv
Yes, this will fit your bike. It is plug and play for your motorcycle.
Will this fit a 2014 vrod muscle
Yes, this will fit your bike. It is plug and play on your motorcycle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.