Eagle Lights 2” LED Turn Signal Kit for Harley Davidson - (Bikes w/o Rear Center Tail Light) -(2) Front Turn Signals, (2) Rear Turn Signals
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 159.99 and FREE Shipping
Eagle Lights LED Turn Signal Upgrade for your Harley Davidson! This kit includes four turn signals. Comes with two of the 8748TS LED front turn signals and two of the 8748RTS LED Rear Turn signals. They fit all Harley Davidson motorcycles with 2" Bullet style turn signals. If you have questions about fitment, please feel free to call or email us.
Front Turn Signals:
The LED Front turn signals illuminate amber and feature a white halo ring. The bulb base is 1157. The white halo ring is a running light and the amber light is the turn signal.
Rear Turn Signals:
The rear turn signals feature a 48 diode cluster that illuminates red. It functions as the turn, brake and running light. During brake, the light will illuminate brighter to indicate braking. They can also be used on Harley Davidsons with flat style turn signals by using our 8748R adapter.
- EAGLE LIGHTS HARLEY LED TURN SIGNALS - Upgrade your old turn signals to LED! Easy to install and awesome looking! As easy as changing a bulb. The 8748TS allows for a brighter LED turn signal by disabling the white LED halo ring when you activate your turn signal. This allows the amber turn signal to be more noticeable and vibrant to other drivers.
- EASY INSTALLATION – With the Eagle Lights LED Turn Signals, upgrading couldn’t be easier. Our LED Turn Signals are plug and play on most Harley Davidson models. Installation typically takes about 5 minutes. Pop off the lens, replace the old one with your new LED turn signal, put the lens back on and go for a right. Ride safer, look better, and ride longer with the Eagle Lights LED Turn Signals.
- THEY LOOK AWESOME - The turn signal has a white halo running light and an amber turn signal. The halo ring turns off when the amber turn signal is activated. The front turn signal outer ring includes 24 white diodes, with an additional 24 amber diodes as the turn signal.
The rear turn signals feature a 48 diode cluster that illuminates red. Its functions include brake, turn, and running.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: Fits all Harley Davidson motorcycles with 2" Bullet style turn signals.
Hyper flashing is when turn signals flash faster than normal. If your bike is a pre-2014, it may need load resistors to prevent hyper flashing. You can select them from the drop down menu when ordering. Add our smoked lenses for a great new look.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have an 06 ultra classic and would like to add the led lights to my bike can you advise me all that I may need to complete this?
You will need to add the load resistors to your bike. You can add them with the drop down above.
Do I need a load resister for a 2013 FLTRX Road glide drop down selection shows 97-11
Yes, you will need a load resistor for your 2013.
Do these ship with clear lenses if you choose smoked lenses ?
You can put clear lenses in the notes if you would like us to swap in clear lenses for you.
I have 96 Electra Glide Classic wanting to replace all four turn signals with LEDs. What do you recommend the only thing is my lens is completely flat I have an after-market Billet Chrome bezel on the front louvers type do they make something this will work with my setup
8748TS-4-1156A-FLATWe have the correct kit for your bike. The part number is 8748TS-1156A-FLAT. You can find them here.
I have a 2013 street glide do I need a load resistor?
No, you a 2013 Street Glide will not need load resistors.
Will this fit a 2012 FLTRX Road Glide?
Yes, these will fit on your 2012 Road Glide.
I have a 2011 custom super glide do I need the load reistors
Yes, you will need load resistors for your super glide.
Will this fit 2013 ,1200, Harley Davidson 48sporster
Yes, this is a plug and play replacement for your Sportster.
Will they fit for a 2018 street glide special
Yes, this will fit your bike. It is plug and play on your bike.
Will this work for the 2018 Fat Bob 114?
Yes, they will work on your bike.