Eagle Lights LED Turn Signal Upgrade for your Harley Davidson! This kit includes four turn signals. Comes with two of the 8748TS LED front turn signals and two of the 8748RTS LED Rear Turn signals. They fit all Harley Davidson motorcycles with 2" Bullet style turn signals. If you have questions about fitment, please feel free to call or email us.
Front Turn Signals:
The LED Front turn signals illuminate amber and feature a white halo ring. The bulb base is 1157. The white halo ring is a running light and the amber light is the turn signal.
Rear Turn Signals:
The rear turn signals feature a 48 diode cluster that illuminates red. It functions as the turn, brake and running light. During brake, the light will illuminate brighter to indicate braking. They can also be used on Harley Davidsons with flat style turn signals by using our 8748R adapter.
- EAGLE LIGHTS HARLEY LED TURN SIGNALS - Upgrade your old turn signals to LED! Easy to install and awesome looking! As easy as changing a bulb. The 8748TS allows for a brighter LED turn signal by disabling the white LED halo ring when you activate your turn signal. This allows the amber turn signal to be more noticeable and vibrant to other drivers.
- EASY INSTALLATION – With the Eagle Lights LED Turn Signals, upgrading couldn’t be easier. Our LED Turn Signals are plug and play on most Harley Davidson models. Installation typically takes about 5 minutes. Pop off the lens, replace the old one with your new LED turn signal, put the lens back on and go for a right. Ride safer, look better, and ride longer with the Eagle Lights LED Turn Signals.
- THEY LOOK AWESOME - The turn signal has a white halo running light and an amber turn signal. The halo ring turns off when the amber turn signal is activated. The front turn signal outer ring includes 24 white diodes, with an additional 24 amber diodes as the turn signal.
The rear turn signals feature a 48 diode cluster that illuminates red. Its functions include brake, turn, and running.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: Fits all Harley Davidson motorcycles with 2" Bullet style turn signals.
Hyper flashing is when turn signals flash faster than normal. If your bike is a pre-2014, it may need load resistors to prevent hyper flashing. You can select them from the drop down menu when ordering. Add our smoked lenses for a great new look.
International Harley Models: Front turn signals will not fit International Harley Models. Please check your original bulbs prior to purchase.
Do I need an Eagle Equalizer?Go Back To Top
The Eagle Equalizer eliminates hyper flash when installing LED turn signals on pre-2014 Harleys by slowing the turn signal flash rate to the normal speed. An Eagle Equalizer is NOT needed on the following models:
- 2011 and Newer Softail Models
- 2012 and Newer Dyna Models
- 2014 and Newer Sportster Models
- 2014 and Newer Touring Models
- All of 2014 and newer Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
An Eagle Equalizer is the plug and play solution to correct hyper flash. Hyper flash is when the turn signals will start flashing faster than normal after a few seconds. The Eagle Equalizer plugs directly into the wiring harness underneath the seat using Harley OEM connectors. It does not produce heat or put a load on the electrical system. Only one unit is needed for either 2 or all 4 turn signals. Can also be used with a combination of LED and incandescent turn signals. Harley Davidson models that the Eagle Equalizer fit are listed below.
Add your year, make and model and we will include the correct Eagle Equalizer for your bike.
Standard Eagle Equalizer Fitment:
- ‘96 - ‘10 Softails
- ‘97 - ‘11 Dynas
- ‘99 - ‘03 Sportsters
- ‘06 - ‘09 Street Glide
- ‘97 - ‘13 Touring Models (Electra Glide, Ultra Classic, Ultra Limited, Road King models)
- ‘97 - ‘09 Road Glide Models
- ‘10 - ‘13 Tri-Glide
Sportster Eagle Equalizer Fitment:
Street Glide / Road Glide Eagle Equalizer Fitment
Do I need an Load Resistor?Go Back To Top
If your motorcycle is not listed in the Eagle Equalizer Fitment guide, you will need to use load resistors. Load Resistors are universal and can be used on all models to correct hyper flash. They are spliced into the wiring harness underneath the seat.
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. Customs and duties are included in the shipping price for International customers. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.