Eagle Lights 2” Bullet Style LED Rear Amber Turn Signals (Bikes with Rear Center Tail Light) - Rear Turn Signals (96-13 Softail, Sportster, Dyna, Road King & More)
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 79.99 and FREE Shipping
- WHICH LED TURN SIGNAL KIT DO I NEED? Harley Davidson motorcycles come with one of two styles of rear LED turn signals, 1156 Single Contact and 1157 Double Contact. If you have a center rear tail light, you will need this kit. It has 1156 rears that function solely as turn signals. If you do NOT have a rear center tail light, you will need our 1157 turn signal kit. (Part number 8748RTS)
- REAR LED TURN SIGNALS: This kit includes 1156 Rear LED Turn Signals. You will need the 1156 Rear Turn signals if you have a rear center brake light. They feature 48 amber LEDs that illuminate for a highly visible turn signal that is over 3X brighter than stock. They are a great looking safety upgrade.
- EASY INSTALLATION: With the Eagle Lights LED Turn Signals, upgrading couldn’t be easier. Our LED Turn Signals are plug and play on most Harley Davidson models. Installation typically takes about 5 minutes. Pop off the lens, replace the old bulbs with your new LED turn signal, put the lens back on and go for a ride. Ride safer, look better, and ride longer with the Eagle Lights LED Turn Signals.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: Fits Harley Softails, Road Glides, Dynas, Road Kings and Sportsters as well as all other models with single contact 1156 rear turn signals. The 1156 base allows them to replace any 1156 bulb with LED.
Hyper flashing is when turn signals flash faster than normal. If your bike is a pre-2014, it may need load resistors to prevent hyper flashing. You can select them from the drop down menu when ordering. Add our smoked lenses for a great new look.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.