Eagle Lights 4x6 45W LED Headlights Sealed Beam Replacement for H4651 H4652 H4656 H4666 H6545 and more - 2 Pieces
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 149.99 and FREE Shipping
- The ultimate LED headlight upgrade!
- Plug and Play H4 Connector. Replaces all 4x6 Headlights.
- Compatible with headlights: H4651, H4652, H4656, H4666, H6545
- Package Includes: 2 x 45w LED headlight
- 15 ultra-bright 3W LED chips, waterproof: IP67
- 45w LED create the perfect light for your vehicle with sealed beam light system. Better & more durable than HID kits. Simply change your headlight out and drive!
High performance LED replacement headlamp for any vehicle application requiring sealed beam type headlamps. Our 4" x 6" LED Headlights feature 15 high intensity 3W LEDs. They are waterproof, sealed and extremely durable. These 4x6 headlamps are perfect for replacing low output simple halogen sealed beams with more effective, efficient and powerful LEDs.
- Size (single work light): 6.7 x 4.33 x 3.15 inch
- Light output: High beam 3200 lumens per assembly/low beam 1550 lumens per assembly
- Plug: Factory h4 plug with HI/LO beam function
- Color temperature: 6000K
- LED wattage: 45w (3w high intensity LED x 15 pieces)
- Working voltage: DC 9v to 32v.
- Moisture resistance rate: IP67.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will snow stick to these lights or does it have a warmer bulb?
They are not heated, so snow will not melt on the lights.
Will these work to replace wagner N6545 seal beam lights 2E1? Or do i need an different plug
Yes, they will replace any 4 x 6 sealed beam incandescent light. You should not need a different plug.
Do these light come one as low beam and one high beam or are they the same and the vehicle is what gives it the high beam more lumens?
These come as high beams. If you need two high beams and two low beams, I would suggest checking out this kit:
I have a 2002 Winnebago on a F53 chassis Headlights are high and low beams number H 4651 Do you have bright LED direct replacements?
Unfortunately, we do not have a set for your Winnebago. We are sorry for any inconvenience.