The 8900 Series Generation III Indian Scout LED headlight represents the best of the best and stands above the rest in terms of quality and light output. In total, the LED headlight outputs over 40% more light than the Generation I and 22% more light than the Generation II LED headlight. Master-crafted excellence.
8900 Series Features:
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The original Eagle Lights 5 3/4" Indian LED headlight. The Eagle Lights 8900 LED headlight uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 5 3/4" LED Headlight available.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no capacitors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to wire it. Comes with the standard H4 connection and does high and low beam, all in one headlight.
- GENERATION III DIFFERENCE - 33% more light, wider field of light. Same master-crafted construction from the Generation II. Fits all 5-3/4" buckets with no wiring adapters or adapter rings.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 3800 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy installation all backed by a Lifetime warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
Description 12V DOT/ECE LED High Beam Headlight with Colored Bezel
Outer Lens Material Hardcoated Polycarbonate
Outer Lens Color Clear
Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
Housing Color Black
Mounting Type Low-Profile Panel Mount
Retrofits 5.75" Seal Beam Lights
Minimum Operating Temperature -40 (°C) / -40 (°F)
Maximum Operating Temperature 65 (°C) / 149 (°F)
Product Weight 2.47 (lbs) / 0.98 (kgs)
Lumen Output 2800 LM (Low Beam) 3800 LM (High Beam)
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
FAST AND FREE SHIPPING
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We are here to help get you the right parts. To start a free return, please click here.
Products containing the Motorcycle Safety Certification (MSC) seal have passed performance and quality assurance tests, conform to a set of recognized industry standards and meet qualification criteria stipulated by MSC. Learn More
Easy to install, spring clips easy once you get one back in. Use painters tape to keep the new bulb centered while u install the clips. Big difference in lighting, thx. Stock bulb always looked like someone was coming up on me. This one doesn't. Didn't want to take a chance on the cheaper versions out there.
blue 8900 headlight
super fast shipping. hardest part of install was the stock retainer clips but all in all took about 20 mins. to install. too bad that the cell phone addicts lights is more important than my life. great light for my 2018 scout. i'm 72 and this is not my first rodeo.