Eagle Lights 5 3/4" 8900 Series Generation III Red LED Projection Headlight*
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 149.99 and FREE Shipping
The 8900 Series Generation III headlight represents the best of the best and stands above the rest in terms of quality and light output. In total, the light outputs over 40% more light than the Generation I and 22% more light than the Generation II LED headlight. Master-crafted excellence.
8900 Series Features:
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The original Eagle Lights 5 3/4" LED headlight. The Eagle Lights 8900 headlight uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 5 3/4" LED Headlight available.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no capacitors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to wire it. Comes with the standard H4 connection and does high and low beam, all in one headlight.
- GENERATION III DIFFERENCE - 33% more light, wider field of light. Same master-crafted construction from the Generation II. Fits all 5-3/4" buckets with no wiring adapters or adapter rings.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 3800 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy installation all backed by a Lifetime warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
Description 12V DOT/ECE LED High Beam Headlight with Colored Bezel
Outer Lens Material Hardcoated Polycarbonate
Outer Lens Color Clear
Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
Housing Color Black
Mounting Type Low-Profile Panel Mount
Retrofits 5.75" Seal Beam Lights
Minimum Operating Temperature -40 (°C) / -40 (°F)
Maximum Operating Temperature 65 (°C) / 149 (°F)
Product Weight 2.47 (lbs) / 0.98 (kgs)
Lumen Output 2800 LM (Low Beam) 3800 LM (High Beam)
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Wii this fit on my 1999 Harley Davidson Springer solf tail
Yes, this light is a plug and play replacement for your 1999 Springer Softail.
Will this fit 2015 Yamaha bolt rspec
Unfortunatley, we do not have any LED headlights that will fit your bike at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Does this fit a 2016 Indian Scout Sixty
Yes, it is a plug and play headlight for your bike. It is a direct fit replacement for the OE headlight.
Will this plug and play fit into my 2000 honda shadow vlx600
Unfortunately, this will not fit your motorcycle.
I AM CONSIDERING USING 4 OF THESE ON A 65 STUDEBAKER. YOU HAVE NO PICTURE OF THE BACK. WILL THEY FIT INTO THE ADJUSTER CONES OF A STANDARD AUTOMOTIVE TWIN HEADLAMP UNIT?
Yes, they are the correct diameter, but you may have to cut the inside of the bucket to allow it to sit down all of the way.
Is the Red LED projection headlight only cosmetic? Is it still a white light beam?
Yes, the red is cosmetic. It produces a white beam pattern.