The 8900 Series Generation III headlight represents the best of the best and stands above the rest in terms of quality and light output. In total, the light outputs over 40% more light than the Generation I and 22% more light than the Generation II LED headlight. Master-crafted excellence.
8900 Series Features:
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The original Eagle Lights 5 3/4" LED headlight. The Eagle Lights 8900 headlight uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 5 3/4" LED Headlight available.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no capacitors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to wire it. Comes with the standard H4 connection and does high and low beam, all in one headlight.
- GENERATION III DIFFERENCE - 33% more light, wider field of light. Same master-crafted construction from the Generation II. Fits all 5-3/4" buckets with no wiring adapters or adapter rings.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 3800 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy installation all backed by a Lifetime warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
Description 12V DOT/ECE LED High Beam Headlight with Colored Bezel
Outer Lens Material Hardcoated Polycarbonate
Outer Lens Color Clear
Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
Housing Color Black
Mounting Type Low-Profile Panel Mount
Retrofits 5.75" Seal Beam Lights
Minimum Operating Temperature -40 (°C) / -40 (°F)
Maximum Operating Temperature 65 (°C) / 149 (°F)
Product Weight 2.47 (lbs) / 0.98 (kgs)
Lumen Output 2800 LM (Low Beam) 3800 LM (High Beam)
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. There may be Customs / Duties charges when it arrives in your country. Customs and duties are NOT included in the shipping charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
Installed on 2000 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL1200C Lamp’s output is an extremely brilliant white beam. The magnifying lense configurations for both Low & Hi beams projects a very wide beam covering both distance and most importantly the sides of the road increasing the response time to avoid those little critters that happen to cross the road during those unexpected moments. A must have for safe driving at night. Bought the 7” version for my TJ Wrangler! You will not be disappointed!
This is my third Eagle Gen III light very bright but not annoying to oncoming traffic and extra wide coverage great for freeway or mountain curves ....The extra fast shipping is great when I order I know I’m going to get the light in a couple of days ..!!! This United States of America Company is the REAL DEAL ...
Head lamp was a piece of cake to install. The passing lamps come with the factory HD plugs. 5 minute install.
I usually always get all my parts from HD dealer here in town but after I saw the 529.99 plus tax price I figured I'd look around! Man am I glad I did! This headlight is amazing and so bright. It's lights up the night like I've never seen. My parts dealer at my HD dealer said it looked even brighter than the HD daymaker. I have a 2015 flhx street glide and this light fit flawlessly with no adapter needed. 2013 previous need adapter bc my neighbor has a 2013 and it needed it. You'd be silly to buy any other light than this one. It's by far the best punch I got for such low cost. Thank you eagle lites. And just in case you wonder about buying online the customer service is top notch. I called and emailed and they responded in less than 2 hours to answer all of my questions. These really are great guys running this sight. Very very happy consumer here.
Fast shipping, good package, the light is also very bright and fix well . Thanks !
I replaced an H4 LED bulb in the stock housing with this. Very glad I did and worth every penny. Installed easily and looks very very good. Test rode at night behind a friend and they said it was bright and noticeable, but not too bright as to blind others. I can see well and the brights work very nicely.
Installed on my 2007 flhx. Works as well as the H.D. brand $500.00 daymaker. I got the black version of this headlight and it not only works great but looks great.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
will it fit a 2020 indian scout 60 bobber?
Yes! This is a plug and play replacement for the Indian Scout 60 Bobber.
Will this fit my ‘08 Harley Rocker C
Yes, this is plug and play on the 2008 Rocker C model.
Will this fit a 2018 rocket lll roadster
Yes, these are plug and play on your bike.
Will this fit my 2013 Honda Sabre vt1300cs
Unfortunately, this will not fit your motorcycle without modifying your bucket.
Will this one fit my 2006 honda shadow 750 dc
Unfortunately, this will not fit the Honda Shadow 750.
Does it fit 883n Harley Sportster 1919
Yes, this will fit your 883N Sportster.
Will this fit a 1993 Sportster 1200? Is adapter required?
Yes, this will work for the 1993 Sportster. No adapter is required. You will just need the light.
Will this fit a 2013 honda shadow VT750C2?
If the forks on your Shadow are between 32MM and 40MM, you can use our Honda Shadow Kit. You can find it here.
Wii this fit on my 1999 Harley Davidson Springer solf tail
Yes, this light is a plug and play replacement for your 1999 Springer Softail.
Will this fit 2015 Yamaha bolt rspec
Unfortunatley, we do not have any LED headlights that will fit your bike at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Does this fit a 2016 Indian Scout Sixty
Yes, it is a plug and play headlight for your bike. It is a direct fit replacement for the OE headlight.
Will this plug and play fit into my 2000 honda shadow vlx600
Unfortunately, this will not fit your motorcycle.
I AM CONSIDERING USING 4 OF THESE ON A 65 STUDEBAKER. YOU HAVE NO PICTURE OF THE BACK. WILL THEY FIT INTO THE ADJUSTER CONES OF A STANDARD AUTOMOTIVE TWIN HEADLAMP UNIT?
Yes, they are the correct diameter, but you may have to cut the inside of the bucket to allow it to sit down all of the way.
Is the Red LED projection headlight only cosmetic? Is it still a white light beam?
Yes, the red is cosmetic. It produces a white beam pattern.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.