Eagle Lights 7" Complex Reflector LED Headlight with LED Passing Lights
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 249.99 and FREE Shipping
The Eagle Lights E27270CPK is a high output LED headlight and LED passing light kit. These matching lights provide a brighter crisper and whiter light that is 6000K. This light output is the closest to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility.
They give you the power of LED while retaining the classic look of your bike. The Eagle Lights Complex Reflector technology does not compromise on output or beam pattern. Our engineered lighting solutions give you bright white light, with no dark spots and a wide even beam pattern. You can see through every corner and look great doing it.
E27270 Series Features:
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The Eagle Lights E27270C and E80275C are an extremely bright and very noticeable LED headlight and LED passing light kit for your motorcycle. They are plug and play replacements and direct fit for most motorcycles with 7” LED headlights and 4.5” auxiliary lights. Using complex reflector rear-facing LEDs, the light shines into the housing to create a wide, bright beam pattern on the road. The E80275C LED passing lights are designed to match our E27270C in design. T
- PLUG AND PLAY FITMENT - Plug and play on most models. The E27270C will retrofit most 7” headlights. 2013 and older Harley Davidson Road King, Street Glide and Electra Glide will need the Eagle Lights 8700R adapter ring. The passing lamps are a direct fit, plug and play replacement on all models. Installation is simple and instructions are included with the kit. Our kit uses the OEM connections so no cutting or splicing is required.
- HOW BRIGHT ARE THEY - Extremely bright. Using the power of Eagle Lights LED technology, the Eagle Lights E27270C and E80275C will outshine the rest. The light produced is a cleaner, brighter, whiter, and farther reaching light than any other complex reflector style offered. The rear-facing LEDs allow the light to shine into the housing and reflect onto the road. The result is a wider beam pattern that shines deep into the corners at night.
- EAGLE LIGHTS WARRANTY - The best warranty in the industry! With a 50,000 hour lifespan, the light may last just as long as your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a full 1 year warranty. No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy direct fitment installation all backed by a 1 year warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
E27270 Technical Specifications:
Description 12V DOT/ECE LED High Beam Headlight Complex Relector
Outer Lens Material Hardcoated Polycarbonate
Outer Lens Color Clear
Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
Housing Color Black
Mounting Type Low-Profile Panel Mount
Minimum Operating Temperature -40 (°C) / -40 (°F)
Maximum Operating Temperature 65 (°C) / 149 (°F)
Product Weight 2.47 (lbs) / 0.98 (kgs)
Lumen Output 1000 LM (Low Beam) 1350 LM (High Beam)
Installation Accessories Guide:
Product Wiring Harness Note:
If your bike is 2014 or newer, you will need one of two adapter harnesses. If your headlight has one bulb in the main housing, you will need part number 69200897. If your headlight has two bulbs in the main housing, you will need part number 69200899.
Adapter Ring Product Note:
If your bike is 2013 or older, you will not need any of the adapter harnesses, but you will need the 8700R adapter ring if you have a 2013 or older Street Glide, Road King, or Electra Glide.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Looking for a set of led headlights for an 01 Road Glide. Will this work?
The Road Glide has a special headlight assembly. You will need the 9500B LED headlight kit. The 9500B comes with all of the parts you need, including the headlight, to switch your Road Glide over to LED.
How many lumens of output is the 7" light, and how many lumens of output are the smaller 4.75" lights
The lumen rating for the headlight is 1000 LM (Low Beam) 1350 LM (High Beam). The passing lights are 800 Lumens per unit.
Will this fit my 2011 Ultra Classic? I tried the Sunpie and had issues with putting the trim ring on.
Yes, they will fit on the 2011 Ultra Classic. They are plug and play replacements for your bike.
I have a 2016 indian chief dark horse will this fit it?
Yes it is a plug and play set up on your bike.
With these fit my 2014 Indian chieftain? Will I need any kind of adapter?
You will not need any type of adapter for your 2014 Chieftain. But the 2014 models do need a reflash from the dealer to accept LED headlights and passing lights.
Hello, will they fit my 2007 road king classic?
Yes, this is plug and play on the 2007 Road King.
I have a 2012 FLHX Street Glide will these set mess with the radio in anyway Thanks John
No, this kit should not interfere with your radio.
Will these lights fit in my 2018 Indian Chieftain Limited
Yes, they are plug and play on your Chieftain.
Fits a 1997 Heritage Softail??
Yes! This kit will work on your 1997 Heritage Softail. It is a plug and play kit for your bike.
Will these lights fit a '16 Indian Chieftain?
Yes, these lights will fit. They are plug and play.