The Eagle Lights E27270C allows you to see and be seen while retaining the classic look of your motorcycle. The E27270C is a drop in, plug and play replacement for Harley Davidson and Indian motorcycles with 7" headlights. Each unit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- EAGLE LIGHTS PERFORMANCE - The E27270C gives modern LED performance in a classically styled headlight. It is over 2X brighter and safer than the stock headlight. The low beam stays illuminated when the high beam is on for added lighting performance during dark stretches of road.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Simple installation with a plug and play connection on most Harley Davidson and Indian models! Some models may require an additional adapter. Please see the Installation Accessories Guide below for more information.
- LESS STRAIN ON YOUR BATTERY, MORE LIGHT ON THE ROAD - The E27270C uses half the energy and delivers a night and day difference when compared to the stock headlight. The road will be brighter and safer every time you go for a ride.
- READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy installation all backed by a lifetime warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our LED headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by the Eagle Lights Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
This is a general guideline for applications. There are many more models this product will fit. If you do not see your model listed, please contact us.Road King
Electra Glide & Ultra Classic
Installation Accessories Guide:
Harley Davidson Models
If your bike is a 2014 and newer Harley Davidson model, you will need one of two adapter harnesses. If your headlight has one bulb in the main housing, you will need part number 69200897. If your headlight has two bulbs in the main housing, you will need part number 69200899.
Additional modification may be needed for installation on Chief Darkhorse models. Indian models that are 2020 and newer will require the Indian Adapter Plug. It can be found here. Indian models that are 2014 and earlier may require a BCM update from Indian.
Outer Lens Material: Polycarbonate
Housing Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
Lumen Output: 1000 LM (Low Beam) 1350 LM (High Beam)
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. There may be Customs / Duties charges when it arrives in your country. Customs and duties are NOT included in the shipping charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this fit my 2017 Street Glide Special?
Yes, it will fit your Street Glide Special. You will need the 2014+ adapter harness for your bike as well.
Is this available with a chrome reflector?
The reflector on this unit is chrome. It can look a bit dark in pictures, but it is a chrome reflector.
I have a 2012 HD ultra Classic will I need adapter kit/Harness, adapter ring etc?
You will not need the adapter ring or harness for the Ultra Classic for this kit.
Will fit to indian chieftain 2019? All the headlight are black? Without chrome?
Yes this will fit the 2019 Chieftain. The headlights are a dark chrome.
Will these lights fit a 68 Camaro
Yes, they will fit your Camaro.
Will this fit a Yamaha Stryker
Unfortunately this will not fit your bike. We do not currently have a headlight that will fit your motorcycle
Will this fit my 2017 sv650?
Unfortunately we do not have any LED headlights for your bike at this time.
what is needed for my 2017 Indian Chieftain for this light to work?
This is plug and play on the 2017 Indian chieftain.
Is it guaranteed not to cause radio interference on a 2017 Streetglide Special?
Unfortunately, this one is not guarranteed for that bike. We do have a LED headlight model that is compliant with your bike. It is made specifically for your Street Glide and radio system. You can find it here.
Will this fit a triumph bucket ??? Year is 2015!!
Yes, this will fit on a Triumph 7" bucket. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Will this fit a 91FLHS?
Yes, it will fit your bike. You will also need our 8700R adapter ring. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Will this fit a 2016 Harley Davidson 48 XL1200X? Will I need a adapter ring?
No, this 7" light will not fit a 2016 Harley Davidson 48 XL1200X. You will need our 5 3/4" version. It is a direct plug and play replacement. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/collections/5-3-4-led-headlights/products/eagle-lights-5-3-4-complex-reflector-led-headlight
I have a 2000 HD Heritage Softailclassic Classic ...will this LED fit my bike and will I need a wiring adapter harness.
Yes, this light is plug and play for your 2000 Heritage Softail Classic. You will not need any adapters.
what is the amperage draw?
It is approximately 2.4 Amps.
Will this fit a 2006 heritage softail flst
Yes, it is a direct plug and play replacement for your 2006 Heritage Softail.
Will this fit my 2016 harley davidson breakout
You will need the 5.75” version. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/collections/5-3-4-led-headlights/products/eagle-lights-5-3-4-complex-reflector-led-headlight
Will this fit 2018 street glide Special?
Yes it is plug and play on your bike. You will need the adapter wire.
Wiil this fit my 2006 Softtail FXST/S?
Yes, this will fit your 2006 Softail. It is a plug and play replacement.
08 flhtp Electra Glide is this plug and play
Yes, this is plug and play on the 2008 Electra Glide.
Will this fit a 1965 Harley Davidson FLH. Any adapters required?
Unfortunately we do not have application data for that year. It is the correct size but some modification may be required.
Will this fit 91 heritage classic.
Yes, this will fit on your bike. It is a plug and play set up on your bike.
Will this work for 1996 HD Road king?
Yes, this will work on your Road King. You will need the Adapter Bracket for your bike. You can select it from the drop down to have it included in your order.
What is the box for and where does it mouny
The box in the picture is the box the item comes in.
Will this light fit a victory touring bike 2005 with a 7 inch halgon head light
It is the correct size, but some modification may be needed for the headlight to be installed.
Will this fitvin a 2004 H-D Roadking Custom EFI. If so with other items will I need to make it fit properly?
Yes, this will fit your bike. You will need a 8700R adapter ring for the main headlight. Besides that, you will not need anything else.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.