- FRONT LED TURN SIGNALS - The Generation I LED turn signals use 48 diodes to provide you with a highly noticeable turn signal and running light for increased visibility and safety. The running light is a white halo ring and the turn signal is amber.
- PLUG AND PLAY- This kit requires no modification and can be installed in minutes.
- SWITCHBACK TECHNOLOGY - The front halo ring turns off when the amber turn signal is activated, making the turn signal more vibrant and visible. The front turn signal outer ring includes 24 white diodes, with an additional 24 amber diodes as the turn signal.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our turn signals are designed to outlast your motorcycle! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: Fits Harley Davidson models with 3 1/4" flat turn signals. You can check the fitment by using the fitment checker at the top of the page or by watching the video below.
Models listed below will need a load resistor or Eagle Equalizer. For more information on the Eagle Equalizer, scroll down to the "Load Resistor Vs Eagle Equalizer" section.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
FAST AND FREE SHIPPING
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We are here to help get you the right parts. To start a free return, please click here.
Products containing the Motorcycle Safety Certification (MSC) seal have passed performance and quality assurance tests, conform to a set of recognized industry standards and meet qualification criteria stipulated by MSC. Learn More