Eagle Lights 8748TS 3 1/4" Flat Style LED Front Turn Signals For Harleys - Double Pack
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 89.99 and FREE Shipping
Eagle Lights 3 1/4" LED Turn Signal upgrade for your Harley Davidson! Features a LED ring in white and amber turn function.
The LED front turn signals illuminate amber and feature a white halo ring that acts as a running light. The bulb base is 1157. The white halo ring is a running light and the amber light is the turn signal. The halo ring turns off automatically when the turn signal is activated.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LED TURN SIGNALS - Upgrade your old turn signals to LED! Easy to install, increased safety and awesome looking! As easy as changing a bulb.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Easy installation, plug and play on most Harley Davidson models with 3 1/4" flat style turn signals.
- THEY LOOK AWESOME - Outer ring includes 24 white diodes. An additional 24 LED amber diodes are used for the turn signal.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: Fits all Harley Davidson with 3 1/4" Flat Style Turn Signals. Plug and play replacement.
Hyper flashing is when turn signals flash faster than normal. If your bike is a pre-2014, it may need load resistors to prevent hyper flashing. You can select them from the drop down menu when ordering. Add our smoked lenses for a great new look.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you need load resistors for the front and the rear if you replace both with LED?
Yes, you will need load resistors for them on all 2013 and older models.
How does the load resistor install?
Many people wire them in under the seat. It connects from the positive lead to the ground.
Still get a fast blink and my red key light on with blinkers and resistors. Suggested remedy??
If you have a 2013 or older bike, you will need load resistors to prevent the hyperflash. Otherwise typically suggest running the hazards for 10 minutes to recalibrate the BCM.
Do they come with clear lenses? Or do you need the smoked lenses?
They do not come with the lenses. You can either use the stock lenses or purchase them separately above.
Will these fit a 2018 Road King?
Yes, they are plug and play for a 2018 Road King. They are meant for the larger flat style turn signals. You can tell is the lense is mounted with two screws.
Will these fit 2018 FLHTK Ultra limited?
Yes, these will fit your bike. They are plug and play on your bike.
Will these fit my 2006 HD Electra Glide Standard FLHTI
Yes, these will fit your bike. You will also need load resistors to prevent hyper flashing.
Does a 2013 ultra limited need a load resistor
Yes, it will need load resistors.
Hi there will this fit my 2016 Harley Davison police/ultra ?
Yes, these are the correct one for your bike. They are plug and play on your motorcycle.