Eagle Lights 2” Bullet Style Rear LED Turn and Stop Signal Kit for Harley Davidson - (Bikes w/o Rear Center Tail Light) - (2) Rear Turn Signals
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 79.99 and FREE Shipping
Eagle Lights 2" 8748RTS LED Turn Signals are bright, powerful LED rear turn signals. Using 48 LEDs, these turn signals are more noticable to other drivers, react quicker to your inputs and are more reliable than the stock OEM bulbs. Our LED turn signals allow the LED light have the same functions as the OE turn signal including running, brake and turn signal.
- WHICH LED TURN SIGNAL KIT DO I NEED? Harley Davidson motorcycles come with one of two styles of rear LED turn signals, 1156 Single Contact and 1157 Double Contact. If you do NOT have a center rear tail light, you will need this kit. It has 1157 rears that function as turn signals, running light and brake light. If you have a rear center tail light, you will need our 1156 turn signal kit. (Part Number: 8748TS-1156).
- REAR LED TURN SIGNALS: This kit includes 1157 Rear LED Turn Signals. You will need the 1157 Rear Turn signals if you do NOT have a rear center brake light. They feature 48 Red LEDs in total for a highly visible turn signal. The entire 48 LEDs light up for turn signals and brake light. The outer ring of 24 LED lights up for running light. They are highly visible and a great upgrade for your bike being over 3X brighter than stock.
- EASY INSTALLATION: With the Eagle Lights LED Turn Signals, upgrading couldn’t be easier. Our LED Turn Signals are plug and play on most Harley Davidson models. Installation typically takes about 5 minutes. Pop off the lens, replace the old one with your new LED turn signal, put the lens back on and go for a right. Ride safer, look better, and ride longer with the Eagle Lights LED Turn Signals.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: All Harley Davidson motorcycles with 2" Bullet style rear turn signals. Will fit other makes that use 2" turn signals with 1157 bases. Older models may experience hyper flash which can be corrected by installing Eagle Lights load resistors (PN: EL60WR).
If your bike is a pre-2014, it will most likely need load resistors to prevent hyper flashing of the turn signal. You can select the load resistors from the dropdown menu when ordering.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
my bike is a 2011 ultra. do I need the load resister
Yes, you will need load resistors for your bike.
What do I need for 2014 Sportster 883 super low?
You will need our 2" 1156 rear turn signals for a 2014 Sportster 883 SuperLow. You can find them here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-8748ts-1156-2-led-turn-signals-for-harleys-double-pack . You will not need any additional parts for installation. The turn signals are plug and play.
2012 SG FLHX, plug and play for p/n #8748RTS?
Yes, they are plug and play ony your Street Glide. You will need a set of load resistors to prevent hyperflashing on your model.
1157 kit for 2018 Street Glide special?
Yes, you will need our kit with 1157 rear turn signals for a 2018 Street Glide Special. It is plug and play and requires no load resistors.
Will these for a 2005 sportster 883 custom
No, you will need our 1156 rear turn signal kit for your 2005 Sportster 883. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-8748ts-1156-2-led-turn-signals-for-harleys-double-pack
Fit 2018 Street Bob
Yes, they are plug and play for your 2018 Street Bob.
Will this kit require load resistors on a 2013 roadglide custom?If so where are they installed?
You will need the load resistors for your bike. They are installed under the seat.
I have a 2012 Harley 883 will I need a load resistor on this bike?
Yes, you will need load resistors for your bike.
I have a '12 Roadglide Custom Which is correct fit please
Yes, this is the correct kit for your bike. They are plug and play on your bike.
I have a 2013 vrod nightrod special, will these fit my rear tail lights? do I need the load resistors?
Yes, these will fit your bike. You should not need load resistors on the 2013 model.
Will these fit a 2018 Road King Special?
Yes, these will fit on your Road King. They are the correct ones for the rear of your Road King.
Will they fit a 2018 XL883N which already has the stock LED rear turn signals fitted?
They will fit your bike. They are plug and play on your motorcycle.
Will they fit flat housings?
What kind of bike do you have? Normally on the rear, the bulbs are 1156. Let us know and we will recommend the it for you.
I have a 2004 Harley Softail. Where it fit
Yes, this will fit your bike.
Will they fit a 98 Road King, also would I be able to light them up when I hit the brakes ? Thanks
Typically the Road King utilizes the 3 1/4" screw in style turn signal, unless you have an aftermarket 2" housing.
If you do these will fit. They also do light up as the brake lights.