Eagle Lights Generation II 3 1/4" Flat Style LED Front Turn Signals For Harleys - Double Pack
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 99.99 and FREE Shipping
Eagle Lights 3 1/4" LED Turn Signal upgrade for your Harley Davidson! Features Multi-Color Diode Technology. It allows the white running light to use the full 48 diodes and changes all 48 diodes to amber during turn signal. No wiring / splicing required. The Generation II turn signals feature raw LEDs without lenses giving the benefit of more light output and more on road noticeability. They feature a full metal base, a sheathed / protected wiring harness, and a durable LED cluster.
- RAW LED POWER - The Generation II LED turn signals use 48 diodes to provide you with a highly noticeable turn signal and running light. With a bright white 6000K color temperature, they will match all of your LED products. The turn signal function is bright and requires no wiring on most models.
- MULTI-COLOR DIODE TECHNOLOGY - Each LED in the Generation II is capable of illuminating white or amber. With this technology, the entire cluster can illuminate white for the running light and amber for the turn signal function. Be seen from farther away and stay safer on the road with our Generation II Turn Signals.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: Fits all Harley Davidson with 3 1/4" flat style turn signals. Plug and play replacement. No wiring required on most models. Installation is extremely simple: pop off the old lens, insert the new light, pop back on the lens and go for a ride.
Hyper flashing is when turn signals flash faster than normal. If your bike is a pre-2014, it may need load resistors to prevent hyper flashing. You can select them from the drop down menu when ordering. Add our smoked lenses for a great new look.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Just installing these in front will I need load resister.
If you are only installing the front turn signals and the rear turn signals are still stock, you will not need load resistors.
Can this product be used to replace the rear turn signals as well on the Harley Heritage FLSTC? I bought 2 sets of these missing to note the word “Front” mentioned in the product description.
Unfortunately, they will not work on the rear. You will need the 8748TS-1156A-FLAT kit for the rear.
Hello. Do you sell just the adapter brackets to convert 2" inserts to 3 1/4" Harley flat turn signals?
Yes, we do just sell the adapters. You can find them here.