THIS PRODUCT ONLY FITS THE F-MODEL VTX MOTORCYCLES. NON-F MODEL HEADLIGHT KITS CAN BE FOUND HERE.
The Eagle Lights 8900 LED headlight is a high output, high and low beam headlight for motorcycles. It replaces the OEM headlight within your Honda VTX headlight bucket and needs no modification to fit. All brackets and hardware is included for installation. It is plug and play on all F model Honda VTX models.
With our 8900B-VTX LED headlight, you get great visibility on the road, can be seen easier, and have a truly plug and play installation. Using the industry standard 3 prong H4 plug, our headlight will fit directly into the factory mounting and use the factory OEM plug for installation. No wiring or modification is required.
- HONDA VTX F-MODEL- The Eagle Lights VTX kit is one of the only plug and play kits available for the Honda VTX F-Model motorcycles. Offering an incredible lumen output with a long distance beam projection, there is nothing like an Eagle Lights LED headlight at night. It includes everything needed for the easy plug and play installation. Non-F Model Kits can be found here.
- WHAT IS INCLUDED - The Eagle Lights Generation III LED Headlight, the Honda VTX F-Model bracket, and needed installation hardware. The Generation II 5-¾” LED headlight is best LED available. Easy plug and play connection with a high-lumen, far-throwing LED beam for both high and low beam. The Honda VTX bracket makes installation a 10 minute job.
- HOW EASY IS IT TO INSTALL - Only requires a few minutes and the parts included in the box. Installs easy with just 4 steps. Take off the cover, put the headlight in, screw in the bracket and put the fairing back on. Instructions are included.
- OVER 3X BRIGHTER THAN STOCK - At over 2770 Lumens for the headlight, there is nowhere you can't go. The headlight and auxiliary lights come with a wide angle of projection and a color temperature of over 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
- PLUG AND PLAY - All connections are easy, plug and play connections on your Honda VTX F-Model. No load resistors or ECM calibrations are needed. No wiring is required. Simple plug and play connection to set up. Non-F Model Kits can be found here.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. There may be Customs / Duties charges when it arrives in your country. Customs and duties are NOT included in the shipping charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
They delivered on all they promised. Great product and on time delivery. I'll order again.
Purchased this light to replace a stock light on a Honda 06 VTX 1300C , I bought the red background light , my bike Is candy orange with a tan seat and the red light blends with the other colors , very satisfied
great light. Very bright. My only issue was I didn't like the bare metal look of the fill-in ring around the light itself. I painted mine black to match the blacked out look of the light itself.
Id have to day i love them, more so than the GoHeen fronts. Better fitment and brighter, but i do line the white to yellow change for front. Headlight is clear and bright but not as much as anticipated. Maybe upgrade in future but for now its great. Better than stock. Excellent product.
I bought this Gen III LED Headlight for a 2004 Honda VTX1300. The light is great. The installation was easy. The directions for the installation are bad. They are so bad that it is better to take out the old headlight and install the new headlight without reading the directions because it would be much easier to figure it out yourself. The directions are so bad that I will offer to re-write the directions for this install for free to Eagle Lights.
They hook into my 1800 vtx perfect. Strongly suggest these for your bike. Love mine
Received the new headlight and upon inspection seen the lens was scratched all over. I callled and emailed eagle and after a couple days the got back with me. Sent me a new headlight with no issues. Super easy to install , took me about 20 min but I’m meticulous and ocd. Being an electronics engineer I can honestly say the eagle light is about 40% brighter , wider beam and much better light spectrum . Trust me guys I did my research before buying a light and this company and their products have definitely surpassed my expectations. If I could give them 6 stars I would ! My riding buddies all have various diff lights and all are jealous of mine. Way to go eagle and expect atleast 50 or so new orders from my crew over the next month. GRRAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT !
When I first bought my VTX I upgraded from the OEM headlight bulb to an LED bulb. It was an improvement but it was kind of tricky to install because of the power supply box that came with it. I ordered this Eagle Daymaker in hopes that it would improve my high beam distance since I ride 50 miles to work in the dark. I cannot testify to the high beam issue, but I can say that this thing is very easy to install. Literally, plug and play.
I just got the III Generation LED with three Halo on my VTX 1300C. Very Easy to install. The lights are just right, they aren't super super bright or reach as far as I thought it could be but they are just perfect " for sure they are far better than the halogen". I'm really happy with them. Love the Halo. Just don't forget to get the bracket kit for a VTX 1300, I had order the headlight but not the kit thinking it was included. Thumbs up..
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.