The Eagle Lights 8700 Generation II is the newest and brightest 7" LED headlight available. Plug and play on the new Indian Challenger. It features 33% greater output than the Generation I with a wider beam pattern. It comes with a clean black or chrome finish to complement your bike. Easy plug and play installation.
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The best Eagle Lights 7" LED headlight. The Eagle Lights Generation III headlight uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 7" LED Headlight available.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no capacitors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to wire it.
- GENERATION II DIFFERENCE - 33% more light, wider field of light. Same master-crafted construction as our Generation II.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 2800 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our LED headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by the Eagle Lights Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
|Products containing the Motorcycle Safety Certification (MSC) seal have passed performance and quality assurance tests, conform to a set of recognized industry standards and meet qualification criteria stipulated by MSC. Learn More|
Outer Lens Material: Polycarbonate Outer Lens
Housing Material: Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
Bezel Color: Black
Lumen Output: 2610 LM (High Beam), 1770 LM (Low Beam)
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. Customs and duties are included in the shipping price for International customers. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! To start a free return, please click here.
Free Returns Policy
- A free shipping label can be printed online through our self-service return portal.
- FREE SUMMER RETURNS (APRIL 1st – OCTOBER 31st): You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase.
- EXTENDED WINTER RETURNS (NOVEMBER 1st – MARCH 31st): Bike in storage? Snow on the ground? Wasn’t the right part? No problem! New and uninstalled parts can be sent back to us for a refund up to April 30th.
- Returned products and packaging must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included. Products “taken out for a ride” cannot be returned.
- Used products returned to Eagle Lights will not be refunded.
- Free returns are not available for orders from outside the continental US.
- Damaged packaging or missing contents are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Items purchased with our Fast and Free Shipping option will have the original shipping cost deducted from the refund.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, shipping address and part number to start an exchange.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which show signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- Used products that are returned to Eagle Lights will not be refunded.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. The customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Free returns are not available for international orders. Contact us directly to set up a return.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- If you have an issue with one of our products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible. Please email email@example.com with a picture of the issue along with your order number and shipping address. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.