Eagle Lights Generation III Chrome 5 3/4" LED Headlight with White LED Halo Ring
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 179.99 and FREE Shipping
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The original Eagle Lights 5 3/4" LED headlight. The Eagle Lights 8900 headlight uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 5 3/4" LED Headlight available.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no capacitors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to wire it. Comes with the standard H4 connection and does high and low beam, all in one headlight.
- GENERATION III DIFFERENCE - 33% more light, wider field of light. Same master-crafted construction from the Generation II. Fits all 5-3/4" buckets with no wiring adapters or adapter rings.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 3800 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
- READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy installation all backed by a lifetime warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
The 8900 Series Generation III headlight represents the best of the best and stands above the rest in terms of quality and light output. In total, the light outputs over 40% more light than the Generation I and 22% more light than the Generation II LED headlight. Master-crafted excellence.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this work on a 2000 HD XLH 1200 Sportster ?
Yes, this a direct plug and play replacement for your 2000 HD XLH 1200 Sportster.
Will the 8900 work with a 2002 v rod?
The 2002 V Rod will use our 8900V model headlight. The correct headlight can be found here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-v-rod-led-projection-headlight
Does it fit the 2014 Honda Shadow Phantom?
Yes, this will fit your bike. It is plug and play on your model.
What’s the difference between the L.E.D. light over the projection head light
This headlight is a projection LED headlight. It uses 6 LED projection lights to allow it to make the beam that goes onto the road.