Eagle Lights LED Generation II Turn Signals (Front (1157) and Rear (1157) LED Turn Signal Kit
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 169.99 and FREE Shipping
- THE GENERATION II DIFFERENCE - Features Multi-Color Diode Technology. It allows the white running light to use the full 48 diodes and changes all 48 diodes to amber during turn signal. No wiring / splicing required. The Generation II turn signals feature raw LEDs without lenses giving the benefit of more light output and more on road noticeability. They feature a full metal base, a sheathed / protected wiring harness, and a durable LED cluster.
- RAW LED POWER - The Generation II LED turn signals uses 48 diodes to provide you with a highly noticeable turn signal and running light. With a bright white 6000k color temperature, they will match all of your LED products. The turn signal function is bright and requires no wiring on most models.
- MULTI-COLOR DIODE TECHNOLOGY - Each LED in the Generation II is capable of illuminating white or amber. With this technology, the entire cluster can illuminate white for the running light and amber for the turn signal function. Be seen from farther away and stay safer on the road with our Generation II Turn Signals.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: Fits all Harley Davidson with 2" Bullet Style Turn Signals. Plug and play replacement. No wiring required on most models. 2011 and earlier models may require load resistors. Sold separately (PN: EL60WR). Installation is extremely simple: pop off the old lens, insert the new light, pop back on the lens and go for a ride.
Hyper flashing is when turn signals flash faster than normal. If your bike is a pre-2014, it may need load resistors to prevent hyper flashing. You can select them from the drop down menu when ordering. Add our smoked lenses for a great new look.
International Harley Models: Front turn signals will not fit International Harley Models. Please check your original bulbs prior to purchase.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will these fit 2012 flhx with out adapters and load resistors
They will fit but you will need load resistors or they will flash faster than normal.
2005 Dyna, where is the best place to install the load resistors for my turn signals?
Mayn people run them underneath the seat. It varies by model. We recommend that you mount them to metal and away from plastic as they can get warm.
Will this fit my 2014 street glide special?
Yes, this kit is a plug and play replacement for your Street Glide.
With the use of load resistors on each turn signal, will this be usable on a 2006 Dyna Street Bob?
Yes, you can use this kit on your bike. You will need the load resistors for your bike as well.
Do the rear 1157 on this set perform running, stop and turn?
Yes, these do perform running, stop and turn for the rear turn signals.