Eagle Lights Motorcycle Highway Bar Light Switchback Driving Lights DRL Turn signal (White Amber LED for Crash Bars Harley Davidson Touring Bikes)
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 119.99 and FREE Shipping
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - Made with 316 stainless steel, high output LED’s and a polycarbonate lens. These highway / crash bar LED lights function as bright white daytime running lights and change to pure amber turn signals. You cannot and will not be missed on the road with these lights.
- INTEGRATED TURN SIGNALS - These lights are wired in with your turn signals so everyone in the area will know when you are turning. Light up the night and Never Go Dark™ with Eagle Lights Crash bar turn signals.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy installation all backed by a lifetime warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does it come with wiring instructions?
It does come with instruction on how to wire the unit, but they are not bike specific.
Will they work on a 2011 Ultra Classic with lowers?
If your bike has 1-1/4" highway bars, they will work on your bike.
Do I need to use them as turn signals I need more light as I drive at night. Will these help
You can leave the turn signal functionality unwired. Yes, they will provide more light on the sides of the road at night.
How long are they?
They are approximately 6 inches long.
Where does the wiring run?
A hole can be drilled to run the wiring through the highway bars, or ran along the outside the bars to the front turn signal wiring.
Just how many LED lights are in light
There are 12 LEDs in each light. Half of the diodes light up amber and the other half light up white.
I am interested in this product. Can you please email me the install instructions? I need to confirm how they install before I purchase them. Thanks!
The installation is fairly simple. The unit clamps around the highway bars. It has three wires that get spliced into the turn signal wiring. One for ground, one for running light and one for turn signal.
Can they be mounted horizontally versus vertically?
Yes, they can be mounted either horizontally or vertically depending on where you want to mount them.
Are they 1 1/4 inch?
Yes they fit 1 1/4” tubes.
Do these by any chance come in black?
Unfortunately we do not offer them in black.