Eagle Lights Motorcycle Highway Bar Light Switchback Driving Lights DRL Turn signal (White Amber LED for Crash Bars Harley Davidson Touring Bikes)
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 119.99 and FREE Shipping
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - Made with 316 stainless steel, high output LED’s and a polycarbonate lens. These highway / crash bar LED lights function as bright white daytime running lights and change to pure amber turn signals. You cannot and will not be missed on the road with these lights.
- INTEGRATED TURN SIGNALS - These lights are wired in with your turn signals so everyone in the area will know when you are turning. Light up the night and Never Go Dark™ with Eagle Lights Crash bar turn signals.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our Turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy installation all backed by a lifetime warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I am interested in this product. Can you please email me the install instructions? I need to confirm how they install before I purchase them. Thanks!
The installation is fairly simple. The unit clamps around the highway bars. It has three wires that get spliced into the turn signal wiring. One for ground, one for running light and one for turn signal.
Can they be mounted horizontally versus vertically?
Yes, they can be mounted either horizontally or vertically depending on where you want to mount them.
Are they 1 1/4 inch?
Yes they fit 1 1/4” tubes.
Do these by any chance come in black?
Unfortunately we do not offer them in black.