Eagle Lights Road Glide 1998 - 2013 LED Headlight w/Full Halo Ring- Harley Davidson*
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 319.99 and FREE Shipping
The Eagle Lights Road Glide LED Headlight Conversion Kit comes with everything you need. All hardware is included along with detailed instructions. Halo rings require no wiring. Comes with needed adapter harness. Illuminates on low beam and turns off during high beam.
See the installation guide here: Eagle Lights 9500 Road Glide Conversion Kit Instructions
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The Eagle Lights 9500 series headlight uses actual polycarbonate plastic for the lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest LED headlight available to you. It is an all in one kit, with everything you need for your Road Glide.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 3800 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - The light may last just as long as your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a full LIFETIME warranty. No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy installation all backed by a lifetime warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
- ALL THE PARTS YOU NEED - Have a Road Glide model? This is the kit you need. It comes with the headlight and all the needed parts for the headlight conversion. instructions included.
Technical Specifications (Headlights):
- Size: Road Glide Unit
- High Beam Power: 85W (Both Sides)
- Low Beam Power: 60W (Both Sides)
- High Beam Lumen: 7200LM
- Low Beam Lumen: 4800LM
- Light Temperature: 6000K (Bright White)
- Voltage: 12V, (12-24V Operating Range)
'98-'13 Road Glide models.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will these lights cause radio interference on a 2013 roadglide custom?
No, it will not cause interference on your bike.