The Eagle Lights Slim Line 7” LED Headlight is the pinnacle of LED technology. Using 29 LEDs, it creates both an ultra bright low beam and high beam. The lighting is enhanced by an integrated light bar featuring 7 LEDs. Bullseye lenses are used for the low beam to increase the field of vision and create a wide beam pattern so you can see the road from side to side. For the high beam the clear lenses and pencil beam pattern allow you to see farther down the road.
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The Eagle Lights Slim Line 7” LED Headlight is the pinnacle of LED technology. Using 29 LEDs, it creates both an ultra bright low beam and high beam. The lighting is enhanced by an integrated light bar featuring 7 LEDs. Bullseye lenses are used for the low beam to increase the field of vision and create a wide beam pattern so you can see the road from side to side. For the high beam the clear lenses and pencil beam pattern allow you to see farther down the road.
- SLIM LINE FITMENT - No more adapter rings, no more cutting! The Slim Line LED headlights fit all 7” Harley Davidson and Indian buckets. Period. Our Slim Line LED headlights are over 50% thinner and use the latest LED tech available to make the installation a breeze. The DRL light bar and the headlight connections are plug and play. Our headlight will connect directly to your motorcycle using the OEM connection.
- BRIGHTEST LIGHTS AVAILABLE - With 72 watts of pure night melting power, this 7” LED headlight will light up any road at any time of the night. Extremely noticeable to oncoming drivers which makes your ride safer than ever. The 7800 lumens are projected on the road with a 6000K color temperature. The high lumen output combined with the high color temperature allows you to see the road as you would in the day time.
- HOW HARD IS THIS HEADLIGHT TO INSTALL - The installation is very simple and varies slightly depending on the bike. The headlight connection is plug and play. No adapter ring is needed on any model and fits all 7” buckets. All you will need is 30 minutes and a phillips head screwdriver to install.
- LATEST TECHNOLOGY - 100% Authentic Eagle Lights brand LED headlight. The light uses a polycarbonate plastic shell for enhanced durability, real CREE LED chips and the best construction you can get. Complete the look of your bike and be safer at the same time. But should something go wrong, you are covered by a full lifetime warranty. No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
DOES NOT FIT INDIAN CHIEF DARK HORSE MODELS:
Additional modification may be needed for installation for Chief Darkhorse models for passing lights and headlight trim ring.
Installation Accessories Guide:
Product Wiring Harness Note:
If your bike is a 2014 or newer Harley Davidson model*, you will need one of two adapter harnesses. If your headlight has one bulb in the main housing, you will need part number 69200897. If your headlight has two bulbs in the main housing, you will need part number 69200899.
*Softail models will not need an adapter harness for installation.
Adapter Ring Product Note:
If your bike is a 2013 or older Harley Davidson model*, you will not need any of the adapter harnesses, but you will need the 8700R adapter ring if you have a Street Glide, Road King, or Electra Glide model.
*All Softail models except the Switchback will not need an adapter ring for installation. All Switchback model years will need the adapter ring for installation of the main headlight.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
FAST AND FREE SHIPPING
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We are here to help get you the right parts. To start a free return, please click here.
Products containing the Motorcycle Safety Certification (MSC) seal have passed performance and quality assurance tests, conform to a set of recognized industry standards and meet qualification criteria stipulated by MSC. Learn More