The all new Eagle Lights 8900TL2 Tail Light is now available! Made to replace the stock rear tail lamp on many HD motorcycles. Featuring as an easy pop in replacement, as well as upgraded materials. The lens is made from polycarbonate plastic and uses real CREE LEDs for illumination. Available in Clear, Red and Smoked Clear Lens. Below is a general fitment guide. If you do not see you year or model, please contact us.
Comes with additional turn signal functionality. The tail light can replace your rear turn signals. This functionality does not have to be used with the light. It comes with two additional wires that need to be hardwired into the turn signal positive leads.
Brake Light - All LEDs illuminate a very bright red.
Running Light - All LEDs illuminate a dimmer red.
Turn Signal - If the left turn signal is turned on, the left side of the brake light unit's LEDs turn amber. The right side will stay red for running or brake functions. If the right turn signal is on, the right side of the brake light unit's LEDs will turn amber. The left side will stay red for running or brake functions.
FLD Dyna Switchback 2012-2013
FLHR Road King 2001-2013
FLHRCI Road King Classic 2000-2013
FLHRSI Road King Custom 2004-2007
FLHRSE5 Road King CVO 110th Anniversary 2013
FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1996-2013
FLHTCU Electra Glide 1994-2013
FLHTCUSE3 Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2008-2013
Harley David -son FLHTCUTG Tri Glide Ultra Classic 2009-2013
FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2013
FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2012-2013
FLHX/I Street Glide 2006-2013
FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 2000-2013
FLSTF Fat Boy 2001-2013
FLSTFB Fat Boy Lo 2010-2013
FLTR-I Road Glide 2001-2011
FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2012-2013
FXD Dyna Super Glide 2001-2006
FXD Dyna Super Glide 2007-2009
FXDSE2 Screamin' Eagle Dyna 2008-2013
FXDX Dyna Super Glide Sport 2000-2004
XL 53C Sportster Cuustom 2000-2004
XL 883 Sportster 1997-2000
XL 883 Sportster 2001-2004
XL 883 Sportster Custom 1998-2010
XL 883L Sportster 2005-2008
XL 883L Sportster SuperLow 2011-2013
XL 883R Sportster Roadster 2001-2005
XL 1200C Sportster Custom 1996-2006
XL 1200C Sportster Custom 2008-2010
XL 1200L Sportster 2006-2011
XL 1200R Sportster Roadster 2004-2007
XL 1200S Sportster 1996-2001
XLH 1200 Sportster 2000-2004
Easy Plug and Play Installation
1. Remove the 2 screws that come installed in the light.
2. There will be 2 yellow wires. Connect one to your right turn signal and the other to your left turn signal.
3. Simply plug your OE wire harness into ours.
4. Install using the original screws from your bike to ensure proper length
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. There may be Customs / Duties charges when it arrives in your country. Customs and duties are NOT included in the shipping charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this fit a 2001 Softail Standard that the brake light is under the rear fender?
Yes, this will fit your bike.
Will these fit a 2017 FLRT Freewheeler and do you sell in pairs, if so what is the cost?
Yes, these will fit your bike. You will need two of them. We do not have a pair price for them. They are plug and play on your bike.
Is the tail light DOT approved?
Yes, all of our lighting products are DOT approved.
Can the turn signals in the tail light be used along with the regular turn signals?
Yes, the turn signals in the tail light can be used with the regular turn signals. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Will this fit my 2007 night train?
Yes, this will fit your 2007 Night Train. It will fit your bike without any additional parts.
Will this fit my 1999 Harley 883 sportster? Is there a license place light on it
Yes, it will fit the 883 Sportster. It does not have a clear liscence plate light on the light.
Will this fit a 2008 Dyna Street Bob
Yes, this will fit a 2008 Dyna
Do you make it tail light for a 97 Heritage Softail Classic
This tail light will fit your 97 Softail.
Iâve been looking for my 96 superglide fxd will it fit
Yes, this will fit your bike.
Will this fit my 98 Dyna wide glide?
Yes, it will fit your bike.
Hi.qill this fir my 2009 dyna superglide FXDC ?
Yes, this will fit your Dyna Super Glide.
Will this fit my 98 FXSTC softail custom ? It's not listed
Unfortunately, it will not fit your bike.
will this fit my 2007 road glide?
Yes, this will work on the 2007 Road Glide model.
Will this fit a 1998 sportster hugger 883?
Yes, this is the correct tail light for your Sportster.
Will this work with a 2001 softail deuce?
Yes it is plug and play on the Softail Duece.
Hi Sirs, would you please inform if do you have this same part and design with RED LENS who fits Sportster 1200C 2015?
Yes, the red version will fit your 2015 Sportster 1200C.
Will this fit my 98 Road King Classic?
Yes, this will fit your 1998 Road King Classic.
Will these fit my 2020 Freewheeler Trike?
Yes! This is a plug and play tail light for your 2020 freewheeler. You do not need any other parts for the installation.
Will this fit my 2002 nightrain and can I get it without turn signal in the break compartment just on the outside turn signals
This tail light will fit your Nightrain. The turn signals are optional and do not need to be connected.
Will this light fit 2014 Ultra Limited?
Yes, this tail light is a plug and play replacement for a 2014 Ultra Limited.
Will this fit a 98 Softail with a bobtail fender?
Yes, this will work on your bike. It is a plug and play replacement.
Will these fit a 2019 Harley Davidson trike And does it have turn signals
Yes, this will work on the 2019 Harley Davidson Trike. It will function as turn signals as well for the Trike.
What products do you have available for a 2016 FLHR Road King LED tail lamp?
Yes, this will work on your bike.
Will this light fit my 2012 super glide
Yes, this light is a plug and play replacement.
Will this fit 1999 Dyna super sport incorporating the turn signals into brake/marker/ license plate light
Yes, this taillight is a direct replacement. It does have integrated turn signals and a marker light for the license plate.
Will they work with magic Strobe module, on two on a Triglide 2013, and do they mount on old housing chrome part, or is that built onto new lights
They will mount on the original chrome piece. The chrome piece that comes with the unit can detach from it. They will work with the magic strobe module.
2013 Triglide 110th Anniversary, in clear, should work fine for replacing both, correct?
Yes, they can replace both of the tail lights on your bike.
This trail light looks just like the one my 2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50, will it fit? Do you have the specifications of how wide and tall the light fixture is and the distance between the mounting screws?
Unfortunately this will not fit your bike.
Will these fit my 2019 Harley TriGlide?
Yes, it is will work for your bike. They are plug and play and use the stock wiring on your bike.
What is the difference between the 8900TL2 and the 8900TL3 ?
The TL2 will fit different bikes than the TL3. Also, the TL3 is a lower profile design.
I HAVE A 2008 SOFTAIL BRAKE LIGHT UNDER FENDER, WILL THIS WORK AND IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I WOULD NEED?
Yes, it is plug and play on your bike. You will not need any other parts.
Will this work for my 1999 Vulcan Nomad 1500
This will not work on your bike. Unfortunately, we do not have any tail lights for your bike at this time.
Will this fit my 2017 FXDL Dyna Lowrider?
Yes, this light is a direct replacement for a 2017 Dyna Low Rider.
My license plate is below the taillight. Do you have one for that?
Depending on the model bike, this tail light will be mounted upside down with the license plate lamp facing down.
Are these low profile?
This light is the same profile as the stock tail light. You can find a low profile version here: https://www.eaglelights.com/collections/tail-lights/products/eagle-lights-8900tl4-r
Does this fit 2004 FXST with a bobtail fender and bottom plate (TX requires a license plate light)?
Yes, this will fit on your 2004 FXST.
Will this fit or work on 2017 Softail Deluxe FLSTN
Yes, this will work and fits on your bike.
Will this fit a 2016 Street Glide?
Yes, this will fit on your 2016 Street Glide.
Will this fit on a 2013/2014 Softail Heritage Classic
Yes, this taillight is a direct replacement for a 2013 or 2014 Heritage Softail Classic.
Will this fit my 2003 sportster? Will it plug into my factory connections for running light/brake light/ and turn signals?
Yes, this light is a direct replacement for your bike. It will plug directly into your harness. The turn signal functionality would need to be wired in seperately.
Hi me again is that fit the Springer classic 2005?
Unfortunately, this will not fit a 2005 Springer Classic with a Tombstone style taillight.
I have a 2015 H-D Sportster XL1200T. I already have the Gen III headlight and this light looks identical to my OEM taillight, but just wanted to verify it will fit.
Yes, this light is a direct replacement for your 2015 H-D Sportster XL1200T.
Will these fit a 1997 Sportster 1200?
Yes, it will fit your bike.
Will this fit the new 2019 Electra Glide Standard?
Yes, this will fit the 2019 Electra Glide Standard.
Will this tail light with integrated turn signals work on my 2010 fatboy lo? I'm looking to remove my side mounted turn signals and condense into a single tail light. Also, will I need to do any rewiring?
Yes, the turn signals will work on this taillight on your bike. You will need to wire the turn signals in for them to work.
Will this for 2014 roadking
Yes, this will fit your your 2014 Road King
Will it work with a bobbed rear fender
Yes it will work with your bike.
Do you make this tail light with the tag light pointed down?
We only make the one version. The taillight mounts upside down on some models, which will have the tag light facing down.
My 1987 electraglide classic uses the same tail light will this work ?
Yes, this tail light will work on your bike.
Will this fit the 2009 softail crossbones
Yes, this light is a direct fit for a 2009 Softail Crossbones.
Will this work on my 1995 sportster 1200, and will I need a load equalizer or anything else for it to function properly?
Yes, this is a direct replacement for your 1995 Sportster 1200. You will not need any load resistors or additional parts for installation.
Will this fit my 2004 dyna low rider?
Yes, this will fit your 2004 Dyna Low Rider.
Will this fit an 02 electra glide ultra classic
Yes, this is a direct replacement for your 2002 Ultra Classic Electra Glide.
I've changed many taillight bulbs in the 25 years I've been riding my 94 FLSTC. And I have not ever seen the plug that is shown in the description of this tail light Am I missing something? As I have 3/4 of your products on my bike now just looked for more. Is there a lot of fabricating to hook this light up? Looking forward to hearing back from you might be a super sunday buy.
The 94 may have an 1157 style bulb connection instead of the pin style. If that is the case you will need to hardwire it into the harness on your bike.
I have a 95 sportster 1200 will your led taillight work on it and what option do you offer for the front signals?
Yes, this taillight is a direct fit for your 1995 Sportster. Any of our 2" front turn signals will be plug and play. You can find them here: https://www.eaglelights.com/collections/turn-signals#2%E2%80%9D%20LED%20Front%20Turn%20Signals
My license plate is underneath my brake light, on my 2001 HD Softail
This light is correct for your Softail. The liscence plate light is on the longer side of the tail light. The 2001 Softail Standard mounts the tail light with the longer side facing down. It will illuminate your license plate.
Will this fit 2006 street glide
Yes, this is a direct replacement for your 2006 Street Glide.
Will these fit a 2017 tri glide ultra
Yes, these lights are a direct replacement for your 2017 Tri Glide Ultra.
Will these lights work as a "plug-n-play" on my 2014 Harley Tri Glide?
Yes, they are a direct plug and play replacement for your 2014 Tri Glide.
Does it blink three times before all lights come on
No they will not, they function the same as the OE taillight.
Will this fit 2007 dyna streetbob
Yes, it will fit your bike.
Will this fit a 2000 fatboy?
Yes, it is a direct replacement for your 2000 Fatboy.
Will this fit a 1979 Superglide FXEF 80? The original light assembly looks similar to this. Thanks
Yes, it is a direct replacement for your bike.
Will this fit a 2011 fltruse
Yes, it will fit on your 2011 fltruse.
Will this fit a 2002 Dyna police defender??
Yes, this will fit your bike. It is plug and play on your 2002 Dyna.
Will this fit a 2003 FXST with bobtail fender?
Yes, this will fit on your bike.
Does this illuminate the license plate above the light ?
Yes this will illuminate the license plate above the light.
Is the clear window on the top or bottom to illuminate the tag ? 06 FLHXI needs to be on the bottom
The liscense plate window is on the top. Unfortunately, we do not have a version with it on the bottom.
Will two of these work on the 2018 Tri Glide Ultra?
Yes, they are a plug and play replacement.
Will this fit 2000 Sportster custom
Yes, this will fit your bike.
Will parts 8900TL2-S, 8748TS, and 8748TS-1156R work on a 2006 Dyna Street Bob?
Yes, those are all of the correct parts for your bike. They are all plug and play on your bike.
Will it fit on an '86 XL Sportster 883?
Yes it will fit an 86 XL 883.
will this fit my 09 harley davidson street glide
Yes, this will fit your bike. It is plug and play on your bike.
Will it fit my 2005 ultra classic the plate lite has to be at the top
Yes, the replacement LED tail light has the plate light on the top of the unit.
Will the rain penetrate and affect the operation of the light or is it sealed well enough
Our products are IP67 meaning that they are water resistant and will function during inclement weather. Rain should not affect this light at all.
If you use the turn signal option on the twilight, can you also keep the stock ones connected or do you have to disable the stock ones. I have a 2008 heritage classic
I believe you will need the 8900TL2, not this product the 8900TL. You can keep the stock turn signals with the new LED turn signals.
Will this fit my 2012 softail deluxe
Yes, this will fit your bike.
Will it fit to a 96 dyna wide glide?
Yes, this will fit your 1996 Dyna Wide Glide.
From the fifth pic looks like it has a license plate light, just wanted to verify before purchasing it
Yes, the tail light has a license plate lamp.
Will this fit 2003 wide glide
Yes, this will fit your bike.
Will this fit my 2001 HD fatboy
Yes, this will fit your bike.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.