Eagle Lights Strobe LED Squareback Brake Light Kit for Harley Davidson Freewheeler / Road Glide 3Models
The Harley Freewheeler Strobing LED Tail Light kit includes two brake lights and is intended for use on Harley-Davidson Freewheeler models. One unit has a license plate window and one does not have a window. It is a plug and play replacement on all 2015 - Current Harley Davidson Freewheeler models. For Tri-Glide and Street Glide trike models you will need our Tri-Glide Strobing Tail Light kit.
- FLASHING STROBE LED BRAKE LIGHTS - The 8900TL6-FW Freewheeler LED tail lights have a built-in flashing brake light to take your safety to the next level. The lights connect directly to your Harley Davidson motorcycle and require no programming or wiring for the flashing brake light function. Once the brake is activated, the lights will flash rapidly 3 times and then turn a bright red.
- READY TO ROCK - The Freewheeler LED tail lights are ready to be installed right out of the box. The harness from the lights plug directly into your Harley Davidson motorcycle's harness. They feature and include running lights and flashing brake lights. No load resistors are required for installing the brake lights. The 8900TL6-FW is compatible with the Harley Davidson on board computer.
- DIRECT REPLACEMENT - Designed to directly replace the stock rear tail lamps on HD Freewheelers.
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The perfect upgrade for your Harley Davidson Freewheeler. Be seen from 3X farther away. Extremely bright running and brake lights. High quality ABS housing, poly-carbonate lens and 35 high intensity LEDs per unit. Stay safer, be seen from farther, light up the night.
- EAGLE LIGHTS WARRANTY - The best warranty in the industry! The lights should outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a full lifetime warranty. No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
FAST AND FREE SHIPPING
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
EXTENDED WINTER RETURNS (NOVEMBER 1st – MARCH 31st):Bike in storage? Snow on the ground? Wasn’t the right part? No problem! New and uninstalled parts can be sent back to us for a refund up to April 30th.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We are here to help get you the right parts. To start a free return, please click here.
Products containing the Motorcycle Safety Certification (MSC) seal have passed performance and quality assurance tests, conform to a set of recognized industry standards and meet qualification criteria stipulated by MSC. Learn More
2021 Harley Davidson Freewheeler (FLRT)
2020 Harley Davidson Freewheeler (FLRT)
2019 Harley Davidson Freewheeler (FLRT)
2018 Harley Davidson Freewheeler (FLRT)
2017 Harley Davidson Freewheeler (FLRT)
2016 Harley Davidson Freewheeler (FLRT)
2015 Harley Davidson Freewheeler (FLRT)
Motorhead Garage X Eagle Lights
FEATURED ON MOTORTREND TV
Eagle Lights manufactures higher quality LED headlights and LED motorcycle lights than OEM manufacturers. We have been selling LED headlights online since 2005. Our customer service and superior products separate us from our competition. We stand behind everything we sell. Our goal has always been to satisfy the customer, but we often exceed all expectations with our willingness to solve all problems and treat our customers the way we would hope to be treated.